Joe Biden’s presser on March 25th are only questions “approved” by Biden Admin. Literally, no unscreened questions will be asked.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Last edited:
Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

Where the fuck are we living?

Why cant Joe candidly answer and unscreened question?

Conservative treehouse isn’t a source, MAGA nutter

Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

Biden cannot answer those kind of questions because he is not even in the loop. He has no idea what he is signing or doing. He is a figurehead, nothing more.

Well when the press are bending over taking it up the butt they can't think for themselves anyway....

I have questions:

How much money have you received from China?
Did you steal the election?
Is Hunter being paid off by China?
Who is actually making the decisions for you?
Why were you best friends of an Exaulted Cyclops of the KKK?
Did you go to Corn Pop’s funeral?

Either is the NYT, the WP or CNN.

Do you think that message asking for unscreened questions is true? If so, that IS very interesting. I'd love to know if it's true. Maybe we'll hear more from the mainstream media.

Trump shudda done it --- instead those dreadful CNN thugs took over the press room, turning it into a boxing ring.

We Only Trust BlueAnon!

Biden is not taking any questions and you need to take all of your meds, Biden Loon

At least they gave us a 9 day notice that El Presidente is attempting to pass off this upcoming thing that they call a 'news conference'.

It is just ridiculous.

Can you imagine the press shitting all over itself if Trump had done the EXACT SAME THING.?

Not DJT's style. He was too busy exposing the traitor's 'behind the curtain' of a runaway corrupt Gov't that no longer represented 'the forgotten man (and woman)'!!

Trump has Ball's O' Steel.!
Bi-Dung has no balls at all ! F'in eunuch for the far left!

Last edited:

Where is the indignant uproar form the MSM and the left. If Trump would have tried this, you wouldn't be able to see anything else on the tube.

You are claiming the questions are not screened, Biden jizz swallower?

I bet you would love Biden to finger Rape you like he did Tara Reade.

Forum List

Back