Joe Claims That the Democrats Don't Support Defunding the Police

The moment democrat policies flop, democrats suddenly become republicans!!! You people will sell out any fucking belief you have. No integrity whatsoever. :laugh:
Never been a democrat, or republican either for that matter. That is for fools like you.

They have a very difficult job and most of them fo it well

its not there fault if so many criminals are black
Spoken like a true Trumper. Congratulations. You will receive your secret decoder ring soon. Complete with your very own bobble head Trump figurine. VooDoo pins not included.

The moment democrat policies flop, democrats suddenly become republicans!!! You people will sell out any fucking belief you have. No integrity whatsoever. :laugh:
Yeah. Biden’s poll numbers are in the toilet so he hijacks all of Trumps talking points and pretends they are his own…then all of his brain dead ☠️ dipshit followers lap it up.

Yeah. Biden’s poll numbers are in the toilet so he hijacks all of Trumps talking points and pretends they are his own…then all of his brain dead ☠️ dipshit followers lap it up.
Hey! Not all of us can be stable geniuses!

Ah, a third party guy aye? It must suck losing all the time. :laugh:
Only voted once on 3rd party. That was 2016. Neither republican nor democrat candidate was fit to take office of president. Donny won, and I have been proven correct. He even lacked the character to accept his defeat, in fact, trying to overthrow the free election to illegally remain in power.

Hey! Not all of us can be stable geniuses!
Biden and his agenda are such complete failures he has to steal talking points from someone Democrats claim is an imbecile to try to win back the independents and moderates that they ran off with their Marxist BS.

Apparently democrats think voters are as stupid as they are.

Biden and his agenda are such complete failures he has to steal talking points from someone Democrats claim is an imbecile to try to win back the independents and moderates that they ran off with their Marxist BS.

Apparently democrats think voters are as stupid as they are.
Oh no! Trump voters put us to shame when it comes to being stupid. We concede that contest to you folks. And I've gotta say, you wear it well!

Only voted once on 3rd party. That was 2016. Neither republican nor democrat candidate was fit to take office of president. Donny won, and I have been proven correct. He even lacked the character to accept his defeat, in fact, trying to overthrow the free election to illegally remain in power.
Your political beliefs bore me.

Spoken like a true Trumper. Congratulations. You will receive your secret decoder ring soon. Complete with your very own bobble head Trump figurine. VooDoo pins not included.
Your mindless hate for cops is unfounded

Your mindless hate for cops is unfounded
Tell that story to the Floyd family. Or the Aubury family, Or the 3 assholes who stood by while asshole number four knelt on the neck of a man saying he couldn't breath. Like I said, the fish rots from the head and there is a nationwide stench right now.

Forum List

Back