Joe Rogan continues to bitch-out and bow-down to the Woke Patrol

I think you know what I’m saying here buddy I don’t have to spell it out for you
I know what Ronnie said. I have no clue how it pertains to our conversation and how you think it somehow justifies you using the N word

What culture is defeated? American?
The white racist culture… southern democrat. Confederate Sam crow inbred fucks. They’ve been dominated and cast aside. There are small reminants of them here and there but they’re done. Why is that something you still hold onto?

The white racist culture… southern democrat. Confederate Sam crow inbred fucks. They’ve been dominated and cast aside. There are small reminants of them here and there but they’re done. Why is that something you still hold onto?
We’re black slave owners racist?

If this culture doesn’t regain its dominance,, commies will take over.. they are using blacks to gain control… it’s time to tell the black pawns wht they are. Cowboy up
Do you believe cock Asians like yourself are the superior race?

This is so much fun....Rogan goes from hero to zero in record time.

If you do not toe the line exactly as expected these people have no need for you.

This is so much fun....Rogan goes from hero to zero in record time.

If you do not toe the line exactly as expected these people have no need for you.
What has given you the impression that he was a hero and now a zero? What sources are you listening to that makes you think I that?

hahaha…that’s the thing, I’ve been kicking ass personally for two decades, I do appreciate what I have but watching everything go to shit all around me is disappointing. Good real Americans like to see their country on a positive trajectory…why wouldn’t you?
Achieving the 'American dream' is supposed to be dependent upon the individual, not a collective hive mind. You're apparently 'kicking ass', but seem to be a miserable dickhead never satisfied with with your ability to 'kick ass', never minding your own fucking business.

Would you call them the N-word? (Honestly thank you for admitting that, many D’s don’t admit Black slave owners existed lol)
I wouldn’t call anybody the N word. See zero use for that word. I’ve been answering your question but you haven’t been answering mine. Why do you think using that word reflects a dominant culture? The culture you’re calling dominant has been trampled

I wouldn’t call anybody the N word. See zero use for that word. I’ve been answering your question but you haven’t been answering mine. Why do you think using that word reflects a dominant culture? The culture you’re calling dominant has been trampled
So you respect black slave owners

Forum List

Back