🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Look at how governmental 'authoritah' are behaving...this is not about health. it's about control.

OPEN YOUR EYES before it is too late. NOTHING about this is the way to treat an actual lethal virus. They've tried this before and failed. Now you want to give up your freedom for a virus with a 99% recovery rate.

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order

Ask your local vet for a double order, you'll be safe from Covid. And worms, I hear.

Ask your local vet for a double order, you'll be safe from Covid. And worms, I hear.
Or a doctor. My local hospital provides it.

Surely, you aren’t discrediting ivermectin because you care to protect us anti vaxxers.

You’re either a moron who thinks that only animals are capable of consuming it or a deceptive piece of shit trying to prevent treatment

Last edited:

The Japanese government has approved Ivermectin for treating Covid. Ivermectin has a decades-long history of treating disease in humans, and it's creators were awarded a Nobel prize for it's development. Now please go on and tell us how stupid all those Japanese are, you fucking hillbilly...

did you have a damn problem with it when they were developing it initially for poor african kids who had worms? then they use it in this country for animals and the developer of the vaccine got a nobel prize for it. It has many uses and it's effective and safe, Mr. Stelter.

Last edited:
There is some ivermectin for humans. The problem is, humans are complete fucking morons and dont understand the difference between that, and shit your vet gives your horse.
I say let them die. Lets take the warnings off draino while we are at it. The less of these morons we have, the better.
Zero different if it's pure ivermec. Farmacia is take 2(weaker-dilute). Vet is gram/per kilogram.More accurate, if you have a scale.

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order
Rogan didn't cure himself. The vast majority of people who get sick from Covid survive.

All caught up now?

If this were an actual pandemic then doctors would be open to using anything that works...instead hospitals continue to use the lethal ventilators.
WE should totally ban ventilators bro.....they kill people....always have......

Although, I wonder why you Trumpers weren't this vocal about ventilators along time ago....it's almost like you morons will pull anything out of your ass at anytime....like morons typically do....

WE should totally ban ventilators bro.....they kill people....always have......

look dude. ventilators do not work on covid patients especially when family members were NOT ALLOWED visiting. Often these people NOW DEAD, had no advocate. Do you know the protocol for taking a patient off the ventilator?? Well Covid patients didn't GET THAT. It doesn't work in these instances especially for weaponized medical staff and hospitals.

For someone who wishes us all dead , you seem so determined to discredit a treatment that you claim will kill us.

I've noticed this, too. A lot of leftnuts are calling for genocide against the unvaccinated, and anyone who uses a treatment not approved by the billionaire pharmaceutical corporate giants. This is because the left is a death cult.

I've noticed this, too. A lot of leftnuts are calling for genocide against the unvaccinated, and anyone who uses a treatment not approved by the billionaire pharmaceutical corporate giants. This is because the left is a death cult.
They fight for the rights for men who want to use the women’s bathroom while also forcing you to take an experimental jab and denying any other form of treatment

Forum List

Back