Joe Rogan on Being Called a Far Right Influencer

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
He shouldn't gave Alex Jones a platform on his show.

Last edited:
Alex Jones Not Right Or Left Wing, He’s American

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Alex Jones is a complete buffoon. Hes also fucking crazy. Did you listen to that whole podcast? I did. He needs mental help really bad. He believes that interdimensional aliens exist? C'mon man.
This interdimensional aliens that he is referring to, are spiritual beings. In the Bible that it speaks about different dimensions. Alien means something that isn't apart of a group or from a different sect. It also stated in the bible, that God communicates to some through dreams. And some dreams just shows images that has hidden meanings. That realm is called the Astral plane. But it also says that we are in the realm of death. Valley of the shadows of death. That these dark entities surrounds us all, but our 5 senses cannot detect them. . They communicates with us by telepathy, like all spirits do. Telling us what to do in certain situations. The only way that you can tell that they are independent beings. It is by certain things that will come to your mind that you could not never imagine of. Things that you never would of thought of, or know about..

A parallel universe, also known as an alternateuniverse or alternate reality, is a hypothetical self-contained reality co-existing with one's own. A specific group of parallel universes are called a "multiverse", although this term can also be used to describe the possible parallel universes that constitute reality.
parallel universe - Google Search

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows.

Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Rogan talks about bow hunting, martial arts and smoking weed as much as anything else.
He's a mixed bag. People can't handle that, not that I'm a big fan.

Alex Jones is a complete buffoon. Hes also fucking crazy. Did you listen to that whole podcast? I did. He needs mental help really bad. He believes that interdimensional aliens exist? C'mon man.
This interdimensional aliens that he is referring to, are spiritual beings. In the Bible that it speaks about different dimensions. Alien means something that isn't apart of a group or from a different sect. It also stated in the bible, that God communicates to some through dreams. And some dreams just shows images that has hidden meanings. That realm is called the Astral plane. But it also says that we are in the realm of death. Valley of the shadows of death. That these dark entities surrounds us all, but our 5 senses cannot detect them. . They communicates with us by telepathy, like all spirits do. Telling us what to do in certain situations. The only way that you can tell that they are independent beings. It is by certain things that will come to your mind that you could not never imagine of. Things that you never would of thought of, or know about..

A parallel universe, also known as an alternateuniverse or alternate reality, is a hypothetical self-contained reality co-existing with one's own. A specific group of parallel universes are called a "multiverse", although this term can also be used to describe the possible parallel universes that constitute reality.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows.

Matthew 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

1320529223886.jpg

1320529223886.jpg

Ah, C'mon now. Don't tell me that you are one of those antiscience propagandist.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Einstein-and-Newton-believe-in-the-existence-of-God

Forum List

Back