Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. And My MOS was 76Y which means I've probably handled more guns than your biggest fantasy would allow.

I could go my whole life and never see another gun and be perfectly happy.

But my REAL hostility towards you gun nuts is that you aided and abetted the Plutocrats in destroying the middle class in this country. You cased the joints, and the religious right drove the getaway car.

This is about revenge. I lost something I care about, you guys lose something you care about.

He is not against guns cause they "kill" or are "dangerous" he is against guns cause he thinks that will get himself revenge.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/287046-so-glad-the-newtown-parents-are-coming-forward-43.html

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. And My MOS was 76Y which means I've probably handled more guns than your biggest fantasy would allow.

But my REAL hostility towards you gun nuts is that you aided and abetted the Plutocrats in destroying the middle class in this country. You cased the joints, and the religious right drove the getaway car.

This is about revenge. I lost something I care about, you guys lose something you care about.

He is not against guns cause they "kill" or are "dangerous" he is against guns cause he thinks that will get himself revenge.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/287046-so-glad-the-newtown-parents-are-coming-forward-43.html

Yep, a REMF supply clerk holding a grudge yet claiming to be an "Eisenhower Republican" while laughing at the Palin child being called a "retard"...I knew this clown was nuts from the jump. :eusa_drool:

i think we don't fix the country until we dispose of Plutocracies "Useful Idiots".

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

No one really wants to be caught having a drink with the racists anymore, and the Homophobes are really doing poorly as well.

You gun nuts are just going to have to wait your turn.

i think we don't fix the country until we dispose of Plutocracies "Useful Idiots".

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

No one really wants to be caught having a drink with the racists anymore, and the Homophobes are really doing poorly as well.

Since these groups represent about 89% of the population, you're not going to have many drinkin buddies...you progs are the most racist fag and women haters on the planet when nobody is around to overhear you. You'd have guns too if you could afford them.

Last edited:
Well, that's not surpirising. Most turds who share sentiment with "Joe" have the intellectual prowess of a wet cardboard box.

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

you wanna fix the Country Joe?......get rid of the Far Right and Left......the rest of us can actually live with someone who might have different ideas.....

Yep, a REMF supply clerk holding a grudge yet claiming to be an "Eisenhower Republican" while laughing at the Palin child being called a "retard"...I knew this clown was nuts from the jump. :eusa_drool:

A Fucking store keeper LMAO.

I have NEC 0812 and 0879. I dealt with more guns from small arms to 5" naval guns to ASROCs to SA missles.

Getting rid of them isn't the problem because you'll never 'get rid' of them.

The problem is making sure they never gain power. Right now the far left is running things and look how things turned out. They're worse than when the far right was running things. Back then you at least knew where they stand. These folks lie about everything. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Obama has no respect anymore. He surrounds himself with bullet-proof glass everywhere he goes because of all of the powerful people he's fucked over or thumbed his nose at. He knows that if he stood in front of the wrong crowd his ass would be grass. This is why he always talks in front of college kids, but even they're getting fed up with his lying ass.

Obama has started a war on America and thus a war on our society. Fairness, equality, and common-sense have gone out the window.

A Fucking store keeper LMAO.

I have NEC 0812 and 0879. I dealt with more guns from small arms to 5" naval guns to ASROCs to SA missles.

ASROCs are bad-ass sub killers.

Least they were back in the 70s.

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

can we get rid pompous and judgmental bastards like you as well ?

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

Since these groups represent about 89% of the population, you're not going to have many drinkin buddies...you progs are the most racist fag and women haters on the planet when nobody is around to overhear you. You'd have guns too if you could afford them.

Wow, man, did you stomp your little feet when you wrote that?

I doubt those groups are much larger than Rush Limbaugh's audience. The problem is, of course, they hold the GOP hostage with the crazy.

Getting rid of them isn't the problem because you'll never 'get rid' of them.

The problem is making sure they never gain power. Right now the far left is running things and look how things turned out. They're worse than when the far right was running things. Back then you at least knew where they stand. These folks lie about everything. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Obama has no respect anymore. He surrounds himself with bullet-proof glass everywhere he goes because of all of the powerful people he's fucked over or thumbed his nose at. He knows that if he stood in front of the wrong crowd his ass would be grass. This is why he always talks in front of college kids, but even they're getting fed up with his lying ass.

Obama has started a war on America and thus a war on our society. Fairness, equality, and common-sense have gone out the window.

I think you are having a problem keeping score.

Bush-41 gave us a war and a recession. Clinton cleaned that mess up, but then along comes Dubya Bush and he gives us two wars and two recessions.

Now, you can whinnnnne about Obama all day.

But the point is, he'd have never gotten in had Bush not fucked up- everything - as badly as he did.

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

If you hate plutocracy why do you support Obama?

Forum List

Back