John 3:16 means you have to be Christian to get into heaven

Hobie----there are medications for persons suffering from your affliction

lol.. Thanks Rosie.. I'm good. I have turned the wine back into water and filled my cup with the elixir of life that was hidden in a secret vault a very long time ago.

Anyway, I already know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy..

a "VAULT" ???? ---------

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, hoarded in secret places...."

I have no doubt that the poetry of Isaiah can be SHOEHORNED into a magical prediction of the
birth of the great and holy pal of allah----muhummad

WTF? Who said anything about Mohammed?

Sober up Rosie.

And what come after the Admonition?
But what comes after dismisses the New Convenant Story.

I don't know
The Jews will return to God, perform the Commandments and rebuild the Temple.
Christians are hypnotized to ignore many verses in the Torah and Tanach overall.
They have nothing.

For as long as you believe that the sanctuary of God is a man made temple and sacrificing farm animals is performing the commandments you will never find God.
Bullcrap...No Scripture, no proof.
Checkmate.

Check mate?? lol... congratulations! You're a real winner!

The sanctuary of God means something closer to divine providence, the promise for complying with divine law.

The messiah is expected to lead people to the sanctuary of God which was not made by human hands and is already in existence which precludes the possibility that the sanctuary of God is a man made temple.. Moses stated that after his death you would turn aside from the way he taught to follow, take to degrading practices, and defile yourself with the work of your hands. When Moses said that you must be careful to heed his words and do everything required in the law, under penalty of death, before there was a Temple, what do you think he meant? Study the Talmud that didn't exist when the law was given and slaughter farm animals in a man made Temple that didn't exist when the law was given?

Yahtzee! lol....

Jesus led people to the sanctuary of God by revealing the only right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that leads to the promise of life in and with God.

Do you really believe that the divine commands have been on hold, impossible to perform, without a man made building on a tiny piece of real estate?

Pft.

Try to understand that what you never heard before I have been ruminating over for more than 40 years while you were diligently memorizing the wrong way to follow the law.

You have no idea what else you have never heard before.

be open.

You might want to take a closer look before you start prancing around like a fool in the wrong end zone.
Let's see...
You keep saying things that are diametrically opposed to Scripture.
You lose.

I don't know
Christians are hypnotized to ignore many verses in the Torah and Tanach overall.
They have nothing.

For as long as you believe that the sanctuary of God is a man made temple and sacrificing farm animals is performing the commandments you will never find God.
Checkmate.

The sanctuary of God means something closer to divine providence, the promise for complying with divine law.

The messiah is expected to lead people to the sanctuary of God which was not made by human hands and is already in existence which precludes the possibility that the sanctuary of God is a man made temple.. Moses stated that after his death you would turn aside from the way he taught to follow, take to degrading practices, and defile yourself with the work of your hands. When Moses said that you must be careful to heed his words and do everything required in the law, under penalty of death, before there was a Temple, what do you think he meant? Study the Talmud that didn't exist when the law was given and slaughter farm animals in a man made Temple that didn't exist when the law was given?

Yahtzee! lol....

Jesus led people to the sanctuary of God by revealing the only right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that leads to the promise of life in and with God.

Do you really believe that the divine commands have been on hold, impossible to perform, without a man made building on a tiny piece of real estate?

Pft.

Try to understand that what you never heard before I have been ruminating over for more than 40 years while you were diligently memorizing the wrong way to follow the law.

be open.

You might want to take a closer look before you start prancing around like a fool in the wrong end zone.
Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

"Moses stated that after his death you would turn aside from the way he taught to follow, take to degrading practices, and defile yourself with the work of your hands. When Moses said that you must be careful to heed his words and do everything required in the law, under penalty of death, before there was a Temple, what do you think he meant?

Study the Talmud that didn't exist when the law was given and slaughter farm animals in a man made Temple that didn't exist when the law was given?"

answer the question.

How could Moses expect people to fulfill all of the laws demands when there was no Temple?

The judges say the Yahtzee stands. lol...

Hobie----there are medications for persons suffering from your affliction

lol.. Thanks Rosie.. I'm good. I have turned the wine back into water and filled my cup with the elixir of life that was hidden in a secret vault a very long time ago.

Anyway, I already know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy..

a "VAULT" ???? ---------

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, hoarded in secret places...."

I have no doubt that the poetry of Isaiah can be SHOEHORNED into a magical prediction of the
birth of the great and holy pal of allah----muhummad

WTF? Who said anything about Mohammed?

Sober up Rosie.

open your mind, hobie-----get your head out of the vault

They have nothing.

Checkmate.

Yahtzee! lol....

Pft.

be open.

Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

"Moses stated that after his death you would turn aside from the way he taught to follow, take to degrading practices, and defile yourself with the work of your hands. When Moses said that you must be careful to heed his words and do everything required in the law, under penalty of death, before there was a Temple, what do you think he meant?

Study the Talmud that didn't exist when the law was given and slaughter farm animals in a man made Temple that didn't exist when the law was given?"

answer the question.

How could Moses expect people to fulfill all of the laws demands when there was no Temple?

what is DA QUESTION??

Probably south jersey-----where they keep the cows and invented canned soup
Nope. Northern New Jersey. A mere 30-minute bus-ride away from Port Authority, Radio City, Washington Square, St. Patrick's, The Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, Lincoln Center, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, Radio City, the Waldorf (where my parents met in an elevator). Too rich here for your taste?
At least go back to #442. Listen to the Congolese Christian mass.

howdy neighbor
Really. Nowdy! Hope you liked the Mass. Always one of my favorites. Bergen county girl. Born at Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ.

sheeeesh -----walking distance from my childhood home------
WE ARE GOING TO SMASH YOU ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD~~~~~~again and forever
No kidding?! Just a wink and a hello from me. My first home was on Arthur Street in Ridgefield Park, the last street in RP, and our neighbors over the backyard hedges lived in Teaneck. When we were kids, we used to take our bikes over to the park in Teaneck that had the pond, very near the Dairy Queen. Fell in a lot over there, talking about wet sneakers. Then they started construction on 81. We moved further up in Bergen after they took half of our back yard and put cracks in our plaster walls by blasting. I had fun on the "lots," the whole street of empty houses that were there for quite some time. I wish I was back in those days.

Probably south jersey-----where they keep the cows and invented canned soup
Nope. Northern New Jersey. A mere 30-minute bus-ride away from Port Authority, Radio City, Washington Square, St. Patrick's, The Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, Lincoln Center, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, Radio City, the Waldorf (where my parents met in an elevator). Too rich here for your taste?

howdy neighbor
Really. Nowdy! Hope you liked the Mass. Always one of my favorites. Bergen county girl. Born at Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ.

No kidding?! Just a wink and a hello from me. My first home was on Arthur Street in Ridgefield Park, the last street in RP, and our neighbors over the backyard hedges lived in Teaneck. When we were kids, we used to take our bikes over to the park in Teaneck that had the pond, very near the Dairy Queen. Fell in a lot over there, talking about wet sneakers. Then they started construction on 81. We moved further up in Bergen after they took half of our back yard and put cracks in our plaster walls by blasting. I had fun on the "lots," the whole street of empty houses that were there for quite some time. I wish I was back in those days.

sorry------YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK HOME AGAIN (Thomas Wolfe)-----the lots are gone-------the MOUNTAINS
of dug up construction sites----gone. ----the unpaved roads and untended apple trees----gone. Route 81 is still there ---and some of the duck ponds

howdy neighbor

sorry------YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK HOME AGAIN (Thomas Wolfe)-----the lots are gone-------the MOUNTAINS
of dug up construction sites----gone. ----the unpaved roads and untended apple trees----gone. Route 81 is still there ---and some of the duck ponds
I know. Wolfe was right. It's so sad. We cannot go back in time, or I would still be playing at the waterfall at that pond and slipping, catching guppies. Poor guppies. The last time I visited that pond was the day of my mother's death in 1995. Horrible. Dried up, graffiti all over the place. Remember the Melanie song: "Look What They'e Done to My Song, Ma?" I ended up singing "Look What they've Done To My Pond, Ma." Such a horrible day. It's true. You can't go home again.

They have nothing.

Checkmate.

Yahtzee! lol....

Pft.

be open.

Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

answer the question.

And yet another long winded goop of nonsense after repeatedly misquoting a speech.

Do you have an ounce of shame?

To be a Noachide, study Job.
Nobody gets a free ride in this world.

Yes, the Book of Job is wonderful, but it does not hold a candle to books like Jeremiah and Isaiah (not to mention several others).

Agreed. No one gets a free wide in this world. It is only a very small segment of Christianity who claims this. Perhaps compare them to Jews who believe Noachide laws are good enough. As for many of us: Good enough never is.
Isaiah and Jeremiah are for Jews.
Job is for non-Jews.
There is not one chapter in Isaiah or Jeremiah that you can quote where there isn't a verse that implores Mitzvah observance.
Hebrews is directed towards Jews. Ecclesiastics is directed towards know-it-alls...
Hebrews is the NT, not Tenach.
Koheles (Gatherer) was almost left out of the Tenach but ends with the verse that Torah study and adherence are the reason God created Jews, which is why it cannot be used to support Christianity.
Just because Hebrews is not part of the Old Testament, doesn't mean that it wasn't directed as an apologetic for Jews. The reason God created the Jews was to bring the Messiah into the world through them.

To be a Noachide, study Job.
Nobody gets a free ride in this world.

Yes, the Book of Job is wonderful, but it does not hold a candle to books like Jeremiah and Isaiah (not to mention several others).

Agreed. No one gets a free wide in this world. It is only a very small segment of Christianity who claims this. Perhaps compare them to Jews who believe Noachide laws are good enough. As for many of us: Good enough never is.
Job is for non-Jews.
There is not one chapter in Isaiah or Jeremiah that you can quote where there isn't a verse that implores Mitzvah observance.
Hebrews is directed towards Jews. Ecclesiastics is directed towards know-it-alls...
Koheles (Gatherer) was almost left out of the Tenach but ends with the verse that Torah study and adherence are the reason God created Jews, which is why it cannot be used to support Christianity.
Just because Hebrews is not part of the Old Testament, doesn't mean that it wasn't directed as an apologetic for Jews. The reason God created the Jews was to bring the Messiah into the world through them.
Hebrews has way too many errors to ever be taken seriously by a yeshiva educated Jew.

Checkmate.

Yahtzee! lol....

Pft.

be open.

Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

answer the question.

And yet another long winded goop of nonsense after repeatedly misquoting a speech.

Shame? lol,,, don't be silly. I'm doing you a favor, not playing dueling quotes. I have cleared the way for you to experience the fulfillment of all of your fruitless searches for confirmation that you have been accepted by God.

All that remains for you to do is confess to what is irrefutable and conform to what cannot be resisted.. All you have done so far is cling to some outdated religious flotsam.

Thats what I meant by saying that your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Have you no interest in doing what is right? Or are you just trying to hide behind some imaginary technical foul like insufficient quoting, lol, ... because YOU are feeling shame for bragging about wasting 40 years barking up the wrong tree?

May I offer you a fig leaf?

Now that you know there is a wrong way and a right way to conform to the divine commands how do you expect to escape the condemnation of hell if not by accepting the revealed truth and acting on it?

Last edited:
Checkmate.

Yahtzee! lol....

Pft.

be open.

Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

answer the question.

Shame? lol,,, don't be silly. I'm doing you a favor, not playing dueling quotes. I have cleared the way for you to experience the fulfillment of all of your fruitless searches for confirmation that you have been accepted by God.

All that remains for you to do is confess to what is irrefutable and conform to what cannot be resisted.. All you have done so far is cling to some outdated religious flotsam.

Thats what I meant by saying that your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Have you no interest in doing what is right?

Now that you know there is a wrong way and a right way to conform to the divine commands how do you expect to escape the condemnation of hell if not by accepting the revealed truth and acting on it?
You can't prove a thing without proof.

By the way...
"How could Moses expect people to fulfill all of the laws demands when there was no Temple?"
That question is based on a verse from Deuteronomy purposely taken out of context.
You know full well that verse refers specifically to the sins committed by the Canaanite nations.
Have you no shame?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.

Dear Blackrook
There are ways to define "faith in Christ Jesus" to be more culturally inclusive
of diversity.
I understand Christ Jesus to mean
Restorative Justice
Equal Justice under Law
Peace and Justice
Justice with Mercy

I understand the spirit of Christianity
to mean true Charity toward all humanity inclusively unconditionally
as God's grace and by God's grace which empowers ordinary people to live by this.

So faith in Christ can be universal
and still include nontheists, Buddhists,
Muslims, Jews, anyone of any cultural beliefs system
so long as we do not REJECT but
we receive and live by the spirit of Christ Jesus.

It just may be expressed in other ways
besides traditional Christianity by the Bible.

But there is only one God and one Jesus
who joins all of humanity as one with God.

So that spirit is the same, universally for all humanity.
though by our local native and tribal tongues
we may call God and Jesus by different names.

Yahtzee! lol....

Pft.

be open.

Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

answer the question.

By the way...
"How could Moses expect people to fulfill all of the laws demands when there was no Temple?"
That question is based on a verse from Deuteronomy purposely taken out of context.
You know full well that verse refers specifically to the sins committed by the Canaanite nations.
Have you no shame?

Is that the best you can do? No one can prove the moral teaching of any story. You either get it or it goes over your head. According to scripture God himself either grants or denies comprehension.

Weren't the canaanites sacrificing farm animals on holy real estate? Didn't they believe that a person can become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food? Those sinful bastards!

Moses commanded law that reflected canaanite beliefs and practices and then said that you can't adopt their beliefs or imitate their practices?? Is that your story?

Sounds like a riddle to me...Perhaps a test? Reminds me about the story of the bronze serpent that God told moses to make to give the people to turn to for healing. The same God who forbade idolatry.

If you ever hope to get anywhere its time to put on your thinking cap.

Last edited:
Let's see...
You lose.

lol....

answer the question.

By the way...
Have you no shame?

Is that the best you can do? No one can prove the moral teaching of any story. You either get it or it goes over your head. According to scripture God himself either grants or denies comprehension.

Weren't the canaanites sacrificing farm animals on holy real estate? Didn't they believe that a person can become holy by eating or abstaining from certain food? Those sinful bastards!

Moses commanded law that reflected canaanite beliefs and practices and then said that you can't adopt their beliefs or imitate their practices?? Is that your story?

Sounds like a riddle to me...Perhaps a test? Reminds me about the story of the bronze serpent that God told moses to make to give the people to turn to for healing. The same God who forbade idolatry.

If you ever hope to get anywhere its time to put on your thinking cap.
Do you think misquoting something out of context makes you look smart?
You're making a fool of yourself.

Now show us you have any amount of credibility by telling us the chapter and verse in the Torah you are quoting and I will show you concretely how you're being jacked around.

Job is for non-Jews.
Hebrews has way too many errors to ever be taken seriously by a yeshiva educated Jew.
I'd wish you would point out just one.

Job is for non-Jews.
I'd wish you would point out just one.
It's very sad that "educated" Christians have been duped into skipping the Intro course.
Yes, you have been promised Hell by your Priests if you study the Torah verse by verse.

I have to find the time.

Forum List

Back