🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Bolton Says Reelection Is ‘Only Thing That Mattered’ To Trump

The former national security adviser says the president has no problem “endangering or weakening the nation” if it helps him win reelection.

Former national security adviser John Bolton claims in his forthcoming book that every decision President Donald Trump has made in office has been “driven by reelection calculations.”

Bolton’s publisher, Simon & Schuster, shared the remarks Friday in a news release promoting the book, which details Bolton’s year and a half working for Trump. The president fired Bolton in September.

“I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations,” Bolton writes, saying he was often “astonished” by Trump’s singular motivation.

Bolton, one of the most controversial figures in American foreign policy, described Trump as a “president for whom getting reelected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation.”

“Trump’s Ukraine-like transgressions existed across the full range of his foreign policy — and Bolton documents exactly what those were, and attempts by him and others in the Administration to raise alarms about them,” the Simon & Schuster news release states.

Bolton’s book, “The Room Where It Happened,” is scheduled for release June 23.

Not a surprise. Trump makes it obvious in everything he does that reelection is the only thing that matters to him. What do you think?
No different from any other politician, in particular Ears was no different.

Ok, you stuck your big fat face into this: How did Obama endanger the country in his bid to win in 2012?
Lol. He got four Americans murdered in Benghazi and then he lied about it. Imagine want you would say if Donnie did that.

But her emails...
Good point. What would you say if Donnie destroyed thousands of government emails, multiple cell phones, and computer servers? I think I know.

Credible proof?

The former national security adviser says the president has no problem “endangering or weakening the nation” if it helps him win reelection.

Former national security adviser John Bolton claims in his forthcoming book that every decision President Donald Trump has made in office has been “driven by reelection calculations.”

Bolton’s publisher, Simon & Schuster, shared the remarks Friday in a news release promoting the book, which details Bolton’s year and a half working for Trump. The president fired Bolton in September.

“I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations,” Bolton writes, saying he was often “astonished” by Trump’s singular motivation.

Bolton, one of the most controversial figures in American foreign policy, described Trump as a “president for whom getting reelected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation.”

“Trump’s Ukraine-like transgressions existed across the full range of his foreign policy — and Bolton documents exactly what those were, and attempts by him and others in the Administration to raise alarms about them,” the Simon & Schuster news release states.

Not a surprise. Trump makes it obvious in everything he does that reelection is the only thing that matters to him. What do you think?

Ok, you stuck your big fat face into this: How did Obama endanger the country in his bid to win in 2012?
Lol. He got four Americans murdered in Benghazi and then he lied about it. Imagine want you would say if Donnie did that.

But her emails...
Good point. What would you say if Donnie destroyed thousands of government emails, multiple cell phones, and computer servers? I think I know.

Credible proof?
Lol. Really?

Trump has never stopped campaigning to get elected he has wasted too much taxpayer money and time paying look at me candidate forever.
Donnie is without question a major league asshole but in all fairness, he has done a lot. Most of which the D party voted for, while calling him a Russian asset.

But her emails...

Credible proof?
Lol. Really?

Yes, really. She was thoroughly investigated and cleared of any wrongdoing.

But her emails...

Credible proof?
Lol. Really?

Yes and it was proven that she did what I stated she did. Now tell me if Donnie did the same, would you ignore it?

But her emails...

Credible proof?
Lol. Really?

Yes and it was proven that she did what I stated she did. Now tell me if Donnie did the same, would you ignore it?

Really? What was "illegal" and what were the "charges"? Please enlighten us...

And that book has been released? Don’t believe anything until you read it. It is the huffpost...
Remember when he started to put it out and people were saying he was gonna say and he denied nyt’s reports. And this is from the huff...

oh, and remember dems decided not to subpoena him to testify...

And that book has been released? Don’t believe anything until you read it. It is the huffpost...
Remember when he started to put it out and people were saying he was gonna say and he denied nyt’s reports. And this is from the huff...

And please tell us "why" the Democrats decided not to subpoena him. Their reason has been widely reported.

Butthurt Bolton.

So angry yet he wouldn't resign. :muahaha:

View attachment 349363
"The release also asserts that “Trump directed the seizure of and withheld his personal and other unclassified documents, despite numerous requests for their return.”

Some of the former advisers most likely felt they should stick around to prevent Generalissimo Trump from getting the US in to a shooting war or otherwise fucking things up.

If re-election was the only thing that mattered to our criminal and inept potus, then he wasted 4 years, cause he ain't going back to the WH, he will go down in history as only potus never elected to anything in his life, became potus due to an outdated technicality called electoral college ...

View attachment 349372
You mean just like W, John Quincy Adams, Hayes, and Harrison???

Shitolini was lucky to lose by only 3 million to Hillary, "sleepy creepy" will destroy him by around 10 million votes, no electoral college from hell will rescue the orange psychopath...

1591994661052.png

Pretty much what I would expect.

He has focused his entire presidency on pleasing his base, to the exclusion of everything and everyone else. His has essentially been a talk radio president. Focusing like a laser beam on the base worked for him in 2016 and he's sticking with the same game plan in 2020.

Could work, who knows.

I think John Bolton can go fuck himself.

What do you think?
To answer your question most directly, I think the only greater waste of oxygen, food and water than yourself is John Bolton.

The warmongering bastard would see the world in flames to slake his thirst for blood. Trump has stood in the way of that wet dream. Whatever the truth may be it will not come from John Bolton.

Bolton should have spoken out during the House and Senate impeachment hearings.

Thank you for pointing out that the fact that he didn't means he didn't have anything to say. As his books is a roll of toilet paper that backstabs his former employer, you know he'd fuck Trump in an impeachment hearing if he could.

But he couldn't and that means your Adam Schitt ShitSham facade of an impeachment was just as I described it.

And please tell us "why" the Democrats decided not to subpoena him. Their reason has been widely reported.
The gang that bought into and propagated the Russiagate lies couldn’t find Bolton’s bullshit believable.

Which was? -
Bolton addressed one reason he didn't speak out about his knowledge regarding Trump's alleged involvement in withholding funds from Ukraine.

"The House of Representatives never issued me a subpoena," Bolton said. "I said I'd testify under subpoena and so did Joe Biden. In no way did I say I would reject the subpoena."

"Joe Biden doesn't have first-hand knowledge of what happened," Rice quipped.

Bolton claims that even if he had testified, it would not have affected the outcome of the impeachment trial.

Forum List

Back