🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Brennan CIA writes

g5000 won't answer my question about the "conspiracy theory" cases...
MLK - the MLK family believes LBJ did it, James Earl Ray did not
JFK - Jackie O and many others believe LBJ did it, and the USSR came out the next day fingering LBJ
RFK - even dumbass RFK jr is now not buying Siran Siran...
Amazing how NONE of the FAMILIES believe the "official version..."
and then there is PAT TILLMAN....
All of that is false.

Every one is true.

MLK family believes LBJ did it to MLK

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

Jackie O on who killed JFK

Jackie Kennedy believed LBJ had JFK killed

RFK - that's the latest one....

Who killed Bobby Kennedy? His son RFK Jr. doesn't believe it was Sirhan Sirhan

Jake, you just lied. You should retract and apologize for lying....

Oh, how weak! So pitiful! You are lying, LAdexter. I said "alt of that", the stories, are false. I don't care who believes what: that is not true or false. But you lied, and I caught you.

Apologize.

I said "alt of that"

That's not what you posted, Jake. My post above quotes your post...

Every one of those LBJ/Hoover hits has the same plot....

Stooge is set up
Master marksman is there to really kill the target
Stooge is arrested after and subjected to a bogus show trial where conviction is guaranteed regardless of fact

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House
He should have his every own private cell in supermax. He might be the most corrupt CIA Director ever, except for HW. Since all were corrupt, this is saying a lot.

#76 All of that is false. Got you again, LADexter. Apologize.

I am going to take a break and give you some time to think about it.

because you sure as heck do not want to discuss the Zionist Assassination of Pat Tillman and the related cover-up by the sold out W Administration...

How is it possible to lose esteem for the presidency when a duly elected person takes office? Assuming Brennan is over twenty years old you have to ask yourself why he didn't say the same thing when Hillary's husband won amid allegations of rape and sexual abuse. Brennan's little tirade only reinforces the notion that the CIA had become the propaganda arm of the democrat party going back to Reagan.

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House
He should have his every own private cell in supermax. He might be the most corrupt CIA Director ever, except for HW. Since all were corrupt, this is saying a lot.
YES the FBI, CIA,DOJ are all corrupt Only Trump is honest

John Brennan writes:
Oh no! Trump isn’t honest, but Brennan is a criminal. Too bad you can’t see that.

John Brennan writes:
Oh no! Trump isn’t honest, but Brennan is a criminal. Too bad you can’t see that.
yeah gip Brennan a criminal Rosenstein and Mueller too ...Lock them up

John Brennan writes:
yeah gip Brennan a criminal Rosenstein and Mueller too ...Lock them up
Anyone calling the turn on the garbage trump is dishonest while the worst of the worst from the swamp leads this country down the drain

dirty-pond-water-cleaning.jpg

Help me Trump is draining my swamp.....

John Brennan writes:
Did you expect the swamp to drain quietly?

Integrity returns to the White House?
What a goddamn joke
:lol:

A DC swamp rat is offended that the American people took back the White House. Someone inform Brennan that he's a washed up hack.
American people outvoted the crook trump by 3 million States will be next in 2020

No Eddie, Hillary won California by 4 million votes, Trump won the other 49 states by 1 million votes including 3 of the Dem's blue states. That's an ass whooping.

John Brennan writes:
Did you expect the swamp to drain quietly?

Exactly! :eusa_clap: But even I was surprised how far the swamp would go. Spying on presidential candidates, fabrication of evidence, a coup d'état to overturn a presidential election result goddamn.

Forum List

Back