John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

Do you?

Honestly look at the documents presented by Admiral Rogers and FISA and tell me that isn't wrong and people should be in prison.
Great. Charge them and indict them, then trial them.

Do you feel the same about Gaetz?
One person at a time.
Is Gaetz innocent?
Is Gaetz being targeted?

Sussman.jpg

Great. Charge them and indict them, then trial them.

Do you feel the same about Gaetz?
One person at a time.
Is Gaetz innocent?
Is Gaetz being targeted?
Which part of they own the dang courts don't you understand?

Again..........look at the FISA article and give an honest answer for once in your life.

iu

Which part of they own the dang courts don't you understand?

Again..........look at the FISA article and give an honest answer for once in your life.

iu
If Hillary and Sussman are guilty, then bring them to trial and let them serve their time.
I said it, fuck the (D) and their evil ways.

Your turn, now say that pedo Matt Gaetz deserves to be indicted!

If Hillary and Sussman are guilty, then bring them to trial and let them serve their time.
I said it, fuck the (D) and their evil ways.

Your turn, now say that pedo Matt Gaetz deserves to be indicted!
The jury was rigged and you know it.

They even admitted she paid for the disinformation. This is the movie WALKING TALL on the Gov't scale. You know both sides launder the fuck out of money.......you know they use the gov't as a weapon.

And you know why you don't answer my simple questions on FISA and what happened there.............IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR IN THE ARTICLE I POSTED.........CRYSTAL.

Actually you predicted a hung jury, not an acquittal.

The "fix" being they could never get a unanimous "guilty" verdict, since several jurors would never vote Sussmann "guilty"

That is far from saying Sussmann would be acquitted by a unanimous jury verdict, with each and every juror voting "not quilty" And doing so just hours after getting the case.
No I didn’t, Liar.

show where I said anything about a “hung jury”. I said he would walk.

They can never accept when they lose. It's always the lefts' fault.
When you have a corrupt DOJ and FBI it is not surprising the left always wins.

As they say, the fix was in.

Why is it that every time Trump makes up shit about the Clinton's, it's proven to be false. Dunham presented his case, and nobody bought it. When you file a bullshit case hours before that SOL runs out, it's a desperation play.

Is it safe to say that Hillary is just far more powerful than any person, Conservatives are currently worshiping at the moment??

She's certainly the smartest criminal in the history of the world. They've never found any evidence of these crimes. No witnesses. They've offered immunity from prosecution, and lots of goodies to all their employees and associates but no one has ever flipped. She's so smart, they can't even find the crimes Republicans say she committed.

And she does it all without dangling pardons, threatening witnesses or refusing to be interviewed. She's published her tax returns every year for the past 30 years, and the Clinton Foundation is one of the highest rated and most respected private charities, in the world. Instead of using their fundraising abilities and speaker's fees for private enrichment, they've provided AIDS Drugs to children and to adults in Third World countries, schools for girls in Muslim countries.
It's not a big deal.
Even if the jury did the right thing, the Left would still deny it.
The trial made the point that Hillary, the Democrats and the FBI are corrupt.
The Democrat Party's crimes undermine our constitutional republic.
The FBI needs to be cleaned out of these political driven people.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public, not these corrupt Democrat politicians.

The trial tried and failed to make a case that the Democrats are corrupt. Every time Republicans try to prove Democrats are corrupt, the only thing they succeed in proving is that Republicans are lying about Democrats being criminals.

Why is it that every time Trump makes up shit about the Clinton's, it's proven to be false. Dunham presented his case, and nobody bought it. When you file a bullshit case hours before that SOL runs out, it's a desperation play.

She's certainly the smartest criminal in the history of the world. They've never found any evidence of these crimes. No witnesses. They've offered immunity from prosecution, and lots of goodies to all their employees and associates but no one has ever flipped. She's so smart, they can't even find the crimes Republicans say she committed.

And she does it all without dangling pardons, threatening witnesses or refusing to be interviewed. She's published her tax returns every year for the past 30 years, and the Clinton Foundation is one of the highest rated and most respected private charities, in the world. Instead of using their fundraising abilities and speaker's fees for private enrichment, they've provided AIDS Drugs to children and to adults in Third World countries, schools for girls in Muslim countries.

The trial tried and failed to make a case that the Democrats are corrupt. Every time Republicans try to prove Democrats are corrupt, the only thing they succeed in proving is that Republicans are lying about Democrats being criminals.
OMG...someone claiming Hillary didn't do it? People like you make me shake my head in sheer disbelief. There is ZERO doubt of what Hillary's campaign DID!

It's not rare at all. Haven't you served on juries? There are disqualifications by the judge and then there are challenges by the defense and the prosecution. It's the duty of the judge to disqualify anyone who displays obvious bias.
I have served on several juries and never once saw a judge disqualify a potential juror

Forum List

Back