John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

Show me your past concern for FAILED Benghazi.
Another shit show were trained professionals were ordered to stand down by fucking politicians.

Disaster of Obama and Clinton. Sounds like the mass shooting in Texas............STAND DOWN..........GO GET DONUTS AND COFFEE........

The Greatest generation has rolled over in their graves on what we have become.

I never expect you to actually be able to use your brain and look at the facts, Halfwit.

All you can do is post Dimtard talking points.

Why don’t you worry about your shithole KKKanada where people are locked up and their property seized for disagreeing with your cuck Dictator.
The weird worshipers seem to be very pissy because the Cry Baby Loser lost another one.

If only he had been satisfied with his November 7 defeat, he would have saved himself quite a few ass-kicking - and his January 6 goons a lot of convictions.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"

I'm laughing at you missy.
The Russia Russia Russia is not observed by you RWI as a obvious failed attempt to see trumps failures.

Your side are CRIMINALS..........Enough there to bury you..........But when you own the courts and DOJ they get away with it...........til a day the people have had enough......

That day is coming.

The irony is that the jury was presented with all the facts. ALL THE FACTS.
And they voted unanimously that Sussmann was not guilty.

And did so in record time.
Judge should have recused for obvious conflict of interest. That was exhibited in his rulings.

3 Hitlery donors, one AOC donef, and a juror whose daughter is a friend of, and plays high school sports with the defendant’s daughter = fixed jury.

The weird worshipers seem to be very pissy because the Cry Baby Loser lost another one.

If only he had been satisfied with his November 7 defeat, he would have saved himself quite a few ass-kicking - and his January 6 goons a lot of convictions.

View attachment 652504
"One must be able to lose with dignity.
So true!"
Wasn’t Trump who brought charges, Moron.

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

DC is 94% democrat and the 6% republicans are hiding in the closet. Sounds like appeal time. Imagine someone actually trying to get justice in Washington!

3 Hitlery donors, one AOC donef, and a juror whose daughter is a friend of, and plays high school sports with the defendant’s daughter = fixed jury.
At best it wold have been a hung jury. If there was so much evidence he was guilty, some of the jurors would have voted guilty. But apparently, it didn't take them long to all agree on not guilty.

Poor Dems, premature victory lap yet again. "Clearly, Durham is sitting on more information about how the collusion claims were packaged and pushed to friends in the media and the FBI."

Your side are CRIMINALS
Search it.
I have stated I hate ALL Politicians.
Regardless of party over country.

But I will add that POS trump has created a CULT, the cult is Party over Country.
Why you right wingers follow this OBVIOUS fraud, IDK.

POS trump is a con man. HE successfully conned you. SAD.

Easily done, Halfwit.

Actually you predicted a hung jury, not an acquittal.

The "fix" being they could never get a unanimous "guilty" verdict, since several jurors would never vote Sussmann "guilty"

That is far from saying Sussmann would be acquitted by a unanimous jury verdict, with each and every juror voting "not quilty" And doing so just hours after getting the case.

Search it.
I have stated I hate ALL Politicians.
Regardless of party over country.

But I will add that POS trump has created a CULT, the cult is Party over Country.
Why you right wingers follow this OBVIOUS fraud, IDK.

POS trump is a con man. HE successfully conned you. SAD.
I love Trump because he has caused your side to lose it. And the more you show the people what you really are the more people leave you.

Not to mention I loved how he trolled the LYNG ASS MEDIA............Some cheap love it moments there.

Your party is now a cancer on this country............I simply don't care what you think of me.............Caring for you is OVER.

I love Trump because he has caused your side to lose it. And the more you show the people what you really are the more people leave you.

Not to mention I loved how he trolled the LYNG ASS MEDIA............Some cheap love it moments there.

Your party is now a cancer on this country............I simply don't care what you think of me.............Caring for you is OVER.
So how soon will accept the FACT that I hate ALL lying Politicians?
Fuck Biden and Harris.
Hang Mike Pence
What do you want me me say about CULT leader?
Well, POS trump can go to Hell.
Along with Biden and Harris.

So how soon will accept the FACT that I hate ALL lying Politicians?
Fuck Biden and Harris.
Hang Mike Pence
What do you want me me say about CULT leader?
Well, POS trump can go to Hell.
Along with Biden and Harris.
I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back