John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

I would trust Nancy Pelosi's husband to drive me home before I would trust a D.C. jury to convict an anti-Trump political operative.

I would trust Nancy Pelosi's husband to drive me home before I would trust a D.C. jury to convict an anti-Trump political operative.

This is just bullshit. We said from the beginning that this was a Hail Mary attempt by Dunham to prosecute SOMEONE in his investigation of the investigators. The statute of limitations was running out and Dunham had NOTHING. No charges, no evidence. This case was so thin it was transparent.

Every time Republicans investigate Democrats, they're investigating rumours that Republicans have started about Democrats. They're inventing a crime, and then looking for evidence that Democrats committed that crime. That's how every Clinton Investigation started and finished - no charges, no evidence and no crimes.

Democrats wait until a crime is committed and then investigate. That's why Republicans get charged, and Democrats don't.

This is just bullshit. We said from the beginning that this was a Hail Mary attempt by Dunham to prosecute SOMEONE in his investigation of the investigators. The statute of limitations was running out and Dunham had NOTHING. No charges, no evidence. This case was so thin it was transparent.

Every time Republicans investigate Democrats, they're investigating rumours that Republicans have started about Democrats. They're inventing a crime, and then looking for evidence that Democrats committed that crime. That's how every Clinton Investigation started and finished - no charges, no evidence and no crimes.

Democrats wait until a crime is committed and then investigate. That's why Republicans get charged, and Democrats don't.
It was a slam dunk case, Dumbass.

He had overwhelming evidence Sussman lied to the FBI. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

Do you realize how silly this sounds? Some guy on USMB is reporting that some guy on Twitter found out on the day of the acquittal the names of the jurors, their political affiliation, and who they donated to.

Are you high, or retarded?

Small victories I guess, bro......

but since Trumpers are pretending to care about "wrong" and right.....

......would demanding a VP overturn an election be wrong or no??

Sussman not telling some FBI lawyer that he worked for the Clinton campaign even tho the FBI KNEW he worked for the campaign....is not the "wrong" you claim it is bro
I don't speak for Trumpers, but I see nothing wrong with questioning the legitimacy of electors when there were that many questions about the actions, just as I didn't see anything wrong with Democrats trying to question the legitimacy of electors in the 2000 election when Al Gore refused to entertain their demands to challenge that election. I do question the tactics of demanding that electors become "faithless" as was demanded by the Hillary supporters in 2016.

I'm sure you know that not telling the FBI that he worked for the Hillary campaign is not the wrong-doing I reference, but I'm also sure I'm not your bro, so you are obviously confused on MANY things.

Not sure anyone cares what a foreign troll has to say about Durham's investigation. He's got one guilty plea and another trial in October, AND he got information on the record about Hillary's role in the plot. His investigation doesn't seem to be in much trouble.

Some sane thoughts on this, as much as I am enjoying...

1654037128565.png

Here's the primary problem Durham had... He was trying to get Sussmann on a technicality (lying about working for Clinton, when everyone knew he worked for Clinton), instead of the main thing he supposedly did wrong (giving false information to the FBI about the connection between Russia, Trump and Alfa Bank).

Of course, Durham couldn't prove the latter, because for all Sussmann knew, Trump really was double dealing with the Russians.

I put this in the same category as prosecuting Scooter Libby for perjury because he didn't remember a conversation the same way Tim Russert did, even though it was Richard Armitage who outed the worst hidden Spy in DC.

More to the point, this shows why Special Prosecutors are kind of useless. The spend a lot of money, make the lives of the bit players miserable, get nowhere near their intended target because people are willing to fall on their swords for them. And when Presidents are allowed to pardon anyone caught up in the web, as Bush-41, Clinton, and Trump did, it makes the exercise even more pointless.

Christopher Cooper, judge in the sussman trial says he was "professional acquaintance with sussman at the DOJ back in the 90's

Coopers wife, Amy Jefress, is a lawyer who represented Lisa Page.

Merrick Garland officiated the wedding of judge Cooper and Amy jefress.

Jurors said to be Clinton and aoc donors.

Make of it what you will, but, the oddities of all of it certainly make it look as if the whole thing was set up from the beginning. There was no chance sussman was ever going to be found guilty.

You're an idiot. And that's being polite.

"The failure to convict today, largely was a result, in my judgment, of the fact that the FBI has to establish that not only was Jim Baker – their general counsel – lied to, but the lie was material," Vance told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell in the noon hour Tuesday. "And of course, the defendant Mr. Sussman maintained that he never lied about who he represented or why he was there. And also the lie even if there was one wouldn't have been material because the FBI would have still investigated this information."

"So this entire situation smacks of sour grapes," Vance continued, referring to the Durham investigation itself. "Perhaps, at best, an effort by former Attorney General Bill Barr to curry favor with the [Trump] White House. At worst an effort to appease Donald Trump and investigate one of his pet theories: what Trump always called 'the Russia hoax.'"
Yep, really hard case to prove. But then again how many of Trump crime family got convicted?

Yep. The verdict was decided before the trial even began.
Hi, Buddy! Lurch here! How are you? Hey, you got a second to review the score how you sleazy diaper stains have failed, miserably over the past 50 years?

1. Whitewater. Nothingburger, finished in an embarrassing display from Staar and Clinton still was acquitted.

2. Benghazi - just pony show sleazed together by rednecks with the sole purpose of damaging Hillary for 2016. The hearings were shut down silently aquitting Hillary.

3. The Durham sham. This was the one where you trump suckers were going to expose that "Deep State". Stupid case dismissed.

Dude, that makes you knuckle-draggers Zero for Three, Mothafukah! Sorry, loser!

Hi, Buddy! Lurch here! How are you? Hey, you got a second to review the score how you sleazy diaper stains have failed, miserably over the past 50 years?

1. Whitewater. Nothingburger, finished in an embarrassing display from Staar and Clinton still was acquitted.

2. Benghazi - just pony show sleazed together by rednecks with the sole purpose of damaging Hillary for 2016. The hearings were shut down silently aquitting Hillary.

3. The Durham sham. This was the one where you trump suckers were going to expose that "Deep State". Stupid case dismissed.

Dude, that makes you knuckle-draggers Zero for Three, Mothafukah! Sorry, loser!

You forgot the Emails. That's where they had her, the emails.

Or maybe it was the Strawberries!

It was a slam dunk case, Dumbass.

He had overwhelming evidence Sussman lied to the FBI. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

Well apparently both the judge and the jury were too stupid to see it too. Only YOU, the idiot FuckBoi, can see the truth.

Everybody is stupid except YOU. Everyone is lying except Trump.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

Forum List

Back