John Fetterman's wife leaves the country on vacation while he struggles with his mental health in the hospital

What don't you like about Fetterman?
Well, he acts like a thug and aspires to thugs. He's got strong leftist tendencies and was the right hand man of a VERY shitty governor in my state who shares the same values and methods.

Plus all the young ones who don't want to work and get free drugs love him, which speaks volumes.

Nice how you left out the important part where she said the kids were off from school and the media were circling the house. She got the kids out of there. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t much she could do at the hospital. Don’t be a loser
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . no, not normal behavior, I'm gonna say.

I DON'T like Fetterman.... it let's face it, she's not his mom. If politics are his life then maybe she doesn't want to interfere because it makes him the man he is. Then one she married. Her taste in men sure sucks though! 😆
Politics aren’t his life. I believe this is only the second elective office he has held. It sounds to me like Fetterman realized what a sinecure elected office was when he was town mayor and decided to cash in as senator.

In what way? Have you got any examples?
This is not Ivy League psychology. The guy is simply a creep, and has represented the left's agenda in my state for 8 years. Under the Wolf-Fetterman leadership Pennsylvania's quality of life has plummeted. The only people who like him here are cons, ex-cons, Woke apologists, youth looking for free and legal drugs, and people who don't want to work. The reasons for that don't need explaining if you have half a brain. If you don't have half a brain then, I truly dont care enough to communicate with you. It's too much like beating my own head against a wall dealing with people who are either stupid or perpetually pretend to be.

And the fact that he seems barely fit for office due to his medical/mental problems is nearly reason enough to write him off.

Nice how you left out the important part where she said the kids were off from school and the media were circling the house. She got the kids out of there. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t much she could do at the hospital. Don’t be a loser

A loser is someone that would take the kids on vacation when a spouse had a stroke, not long after a spouse won an election, checked into a hospital for medical issues, then checked in somewhere else for mental health issues.

Then again fetterman and his wife are both a piece of shit and you're just looking for an excuse to be a contrarian.

A loser is someone that would take the kids on vacation when a spouse had a stroke, not long after a spouse won an election, checked into a hospital for medical issues, then checked in somewhere else for mental health issues.

"Loser" is one moniker.

Another is "Madame Senator".

Sorry bout that,

1. ***Take the money and run***.
2. She cleaned out *ALL* his accounts and vanboosed!
3. Never to be seen again.
4. Maybe so, I think some one will look for her, not me, its ok she ran!!!!!
5. She left 42 cents.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back