John Fetterman's wife leaves the country on vacation while he struggles with his mental health in the hospital

A loser is someone that would take the kids on vacation when a spouse had a stroke, not long after a spouse won an election, checked into a hospital for medical issues, then checked in somewhere else for mental health issues.

Then again fetterman and his wife are both a piece of shit and you're just looking for an excuse to be a contrarian.
No. A loswr is someone who misrepresents a situation. Like the o/p and insane trumpkins who do t care about Fetterman or his family but try to make points.

She's likely preparing to be given his Senate seat. Nothing these thugs do can surprise me any longer. In most states the governor gets to appoint a new Senator if the old one becomes unable to stay in the job. PA's governor is a Democrat.
That was always the plan.

No. A loswr is someone who misrepresents a situation. Like the o/p and insane trumpkins who do t care about Fetterman or his family but try to make points.
Nature made Fetterman a person not good for evolution. Progs talk about evolving and shit on their own statements. Yet the demons have kept him alive to help to destroy more what is good.

Gisele is poised to be named senator, no way Fetterman returns to the senate, I hope PA burns in that acid cloud Biden and his EPA created, its an obscenity they voted that scumbag into office, and yeah that describes the vegetable currently convalescing in the psych ward, and his wife!

Do folk even begin to comprehend how evil you have to be to choose such as your leadership???

Fetterman was an awful candidate. He still beat the carpet bagger. Next time if you want to win, do better.

Like her husband, just what the senate deserves

If she gave a fuck about her husband, she would have made him drop out of the race.

Instead, she and the Dems forced him to run and compromised his health.

THEY ARE ALL SOULLESS GHOULS. DISGUSTING PEOPLE.

translation: another fraudulent election appointed the monster.

You just can't grasp the idea of the people not wanting a carpet bagger. NY might have been OK with it but the people of Pennsylvania was not. I do not blame them.

Are you telling me that the Republicans couldn't find even one decent Pennsylvanian to run?

Fetterman was an awful candidate. He still beat the carpet bagger. Next time if you want to win, do better.
Tell us, in detail not fascist democrat raging pejorative, just how the fuck choosing your own self-destruction even leads to a next time, be very specific as I have an IQ! :wink:

Tell us, in detail not fascist democrat raging pejorative, just how the fuck choosing your own self-destruction even leads to a next time, be very specific as I have an IQ! :wink:

No idea what you are ranting about. Address what I said or rant elsewhere.

No idea what you are ranting about. Address what I said or rant elsewhere.
You of course know just what I asked of you, you cannot do so, thus you descended just as expected into fascist hate/rage pejorative!

In other words dumb ass, you don't have the first fucking clue of what you were spouting, your intellectually aborted mind simply was running on auto-pilot.... :wink:

You of course know just what I asked of you, you cannot do so, thus you descended just as expected into fascist hate/rage pejorative!

In other words dumb ass, you don't have the first fucking clue of what you were spouting, your intellectually aborted mind simply was running on auto-pilot.... :wink:

No clue. I noted the people of Pennsylvania didn't want a carpet bagger. Somehow that equates to you to me choosing my own self destruction.

First, it has nothing to do with me. I do not live in Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back