John Kelly is gonna be angry

Nah, i like corporate welfare so much more. You know like you do!
I love americans working, my neighbors and my countrymen. Not illegals. not jobs shipped to other countries because taxes are so fking high on our industries.

And you love corporate welfare, you just said so!
I have no fking idea what corporate welfare is, it's your bumper sticker, I don't have a definition. so stop talking for me since you have no idea who I am. you speak for you bubba, Loser.

Corporate welfare
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corporate welfare is a term that analogizes corporate subsidies to welfare payments for the poor.[1] The term is often used to describe a government's bestowal of money grants, tax breaks, or other special favorable treatment for corporations. It highlights how wealthy corporations are less in need of such treatment than the poor.[1]

The definition of corporate welfare is sometimes restricted to direct government subsidies of major corporations, excluding tax loopholes and all manner of regulatory and trade decisions, which, in practice, could be worth much more than any direct subsidies.
[...]
Background
Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare.[1] The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[22]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher, Associate Professors at the University of Iowa,[23] have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[24] which critics characterize as corporate welfare.[25]

Some economists consider the 2008 bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[26][27] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[28]
[...]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia
a made up definition to a made up thingy. only in lib land.

lol... ralph nader who coined that term is hardly a lib...

I love americans working, my neighbors and my countrymen. Not illegals. not jobs shipped to other countries because taxes are so fking high on our industries.

I have no fking idea what corporate welfare is, it's your bumper sticker, I don't have a definition. so stop talking for me since you have no idea who I am. you speak for you bubba, Loser.

Corporate welfare
Corporate welfare is a term that analogizes corporate subsidies to welfare payments for the poor.[1] The term is often used to describe a government's bestowal of money grants, tax breaks, or other special favorable treatment for corporations. It highlights how wealthy corporations are less in need of such treatment than the poor.[1]

The definition of corporate welfare is sometimes restricted to direct government subsidies of major corporations, excluding tax loopholes and all manner of regulatory and trade decisions, which, in practice, could be worth much more than any direct subsidies.
[...]
Background
Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare.[1] The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[22]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher, Associate Professors at the University of Iowa,[23] have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[24] which critics characterize as corporate welfare.[25]

Some economists consider the 2008 bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[26][27] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[28]
[...]

I never said it was made up by a lib. how did you get there. post my quote harry.

Corporate welfare

[...]
Background

[...]

I never said it was made up by a lib. how did you get there. post my quote harry.

who cares? either way you are wrong.... guess you didn't mind the 'too big to fail' bailout for big corp on wall street to the tune of $700, 000, 000, 000, hmmmm?

Corporate welfare

[...]
Background

[...]

who cares? either way you are wrong.... guess you didn't mind the 'too big to fail' bailout for big corp on wall street to the tune of $700, 000, 000, 000, hmmmm?
well you did, you brought it up and you lied. so not only can't you read, you are a liar.

Corporate welfare

[...]
Background

[...]

well you did, you brought it up and you lied. so not only can't you read, you are a liar.

that's rich coming from you............... i lied about nothing... i don't need to lie. but you like alternative facts, don'tcha spinach eater?

that's rich coming from you............... i lied about nothing... i don't need to lie. but you like alternative facts, don'tcha spinach eater?
well I asked you to quote me from my post and you came back with a who cares. Well you accused me of something jack. you can't back it up, therefore, you are a fking liar. it's really quite simple.

Corporate welfare

[...]
Background

[...]

ROFL! Yeah, he's closer to being a communist.

well I asked you to quote me from my post and you came back with a who cares. Well you accused me of something jack. you can't back it up, therefore, you are a fking liar. it's really quite simple.

i 'accused' you? .... 'ACCUSED' you???? :ack-1: oh my god... i read what you wrote slightly different than what was written..

big

fucking

deal.

if THAT'S all you can pin on me, then have at it. is it really worth it to you? i bet it is. why would that be? you can't debate worth a shit & i cannot recall you ever posting unbiased verifiable links to any substantial topic or thread. for a spinach eater, you are kinda weak.

Last edited:

Corporate welfare

[...]
Background

[...]

ROFL! Yeah, he's closer to being a communist.

& here comes the calvary.............

Forum List

Back