John Kelly is gonna be angry

so you're ok with people on welfare and receiving food stamps? see I thought you all liked unemployment and dependents. government telling you how to live your lives. spend your money and tell you what to eat. knew it.

Oh and open borders and violence.

Nah, i like corporate welfare so much more. You know like you do!
I love americans working, my neighbors and my countrymen. Not illegals. not jobs shipped to other countries because taxes are so fking high on our industries.

And you love corporate welfare, you just said so!
I have no fking idea what corporate welfare is, it's your bumper sticker, I don't have a definition. so stop talking for me since you have no idea who I am. you speak for you bubba, Loser.

You don't know much that's for sure, you are right I do not speak ultra stupid so I will not be able to speak for you!
maybe you should ask the libturds to stop speaking for you and you'd be so much smarter.

so you're ok with people on welfare and receiving food stamps? see I thought you all liked unemployment and dependents. government telling you how to live your lives. spend your money and tell you what to eat. knew it.

I love americans working, my neighbors and my countrymen. Not illegals. not jobs shipped to other countries because taxes are so fking high on our industries.

What the hell is corporate welfare?

Earned income credits. Food stamps for working Americans. Basically wage subsidies.
individual freeloader taxation. hmmmmmmmm

Earned income credits. Food stamps for working Americans. Basically wage subsidies.
Wrong, cockroah, those programs are welfare. There"s no such thing as an "income subsidy."

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Wrong, cockroah, those programs are welfare. There"s no such thing as an "income subsidy."

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
she is confused with this:

All the Clean-Energy Successes That Came Out of the Program Mostly Known for the Solyndra Flop

"On Thursday, Peter Davidson, the official who took over the controversial, much-mocked Energy Department Loan Programs Office in 2013, announced he’s stepping down. Created during the Bush administration, the program received a huge influx of funds as a result of the 2009 stimulus bill, which it lent to a range of companies in the energy and transportation industries.

Early on, the program was known for its failures, especially Solyndra, which was like Benghazi before Benghazi was Benghazi—a three-syllable slogan that signified to conservatives the Obama administration’s fecklessness. A startup solar panel manufacturer, Solyndra received a $535 million loan guarantee and in 2011 went bankrupt. The program had other high-profile face-plants, including Fisker Automotive, a startup electric car-maker that went bust, causing the government to write off $139 million of the $192 million loan it made."

This is great news. Bannons ideology is great for making America great again.
What year or era in our History was America Great in your mind or bannon's mind Steve?

The 1920's, 1930's or 1940's or 1950's or 1960's etc?

When was this time that America was GREAT and you want to mimic to make America Great AGAIN now?

In his 60 minutes interview, Bannon Said America was great in the era prior to WWI when it had isolationist policies across the board. He seems to forget that it also had fewer than 100 million people and massive immigration. And the fiscal policies of the era lead directly to the Great Depression.
Ahhhh, but isn't that the latter years of the Robber Barons??? And immigration was high?
Immigration in the Early 1900s

What year or era in our History was America Great in your mind or bannon's mind Steve?

When was this time that America was GREAT and you want to mimic to make America Great AGAIN now?

In his 60 minutes interview, Bannon Said America was great in the era prior to WWI when it had isolationist policies across the board. He seems to forget that it also had fewer than 100 million people and massive immigration. And the fiscal policies of the era lead directly to the Great Depression.
Ahhhh, but isn't that the latter years of the Robber Barons??? And immigration was high?
again, you stupid fks, hahahahahahaaha don't know the difference between immigration and illegal entry into a country. too funny how fking stupid you all are.

Yes, Bannon favours a return to the era of the Robber Barons, totalling ignoring what the problems of the day and the impact of unrestrained immigration.

According to your link, 10 million immigrants arrived in the first decade of the 1900's. That's a 10% population increase in 10 years. Equivalent to 30 million over the same period today. Just providing housing, furntiture and household supplies for that many more people over the course of the decade would fuel huge economic growth.

Yes, Bannon favours a return to the era of the Robber Barons, totalling ignoring what the problems of the day and the impact of unrestrained immigration.

According to your link, 10 million immigrants arrived in the first decade of the 1900's. That's a 10% population increase in 10 years. Equivalent to 30 million over the same period today. Just providing housing, furntiture and household supplies for that many more people over the course of the decade would fuel huge economic growth.
he just doesn't want america to become germany like you

again, you stupid fks, hahahahahahaaha don't know the difference between immigration and illegal entry into a country. too funny how fking stupid you all are.
do you think all those 10 million ragged and tired and poor immigrants got some sort of permission?

do you think those 10 million ragged and tired and poor immigrants got some sort of permission?
what 10 million immigrants?

do you think all those 10 million ragged and tired and poor immigrants got some sort of permission?

There was no such thing as illegal immigration in those days. No vetting to speak of. Immigrants were given a physical exam by medical staff when they arrived at their port of entry to keep out infectious diseases but other than that, you bought passage and got on a boat.

There was no such thing as illegal immigration in those days. No vetting to speak of. Immigrants were given a physical exam by medical staff when they arrived at their port of entry to keep out infectious diseases but other than that, you bought passage and got on a boat.
and many were deported right? why?

Are you saying that America was not great because a black man was elected President or because we do not persecute homosexuals?

You gonna trip him up, it's just a talking point.

Are you saying that America was not great because a black man was elected President or because we do not persecute homosexuals?

"so you're ok with people on welfare and receiving food stamps?"

Absolutely.

Most recipients are white, elderly, children.

Also, veterans, single parents who are employed.

If you want to pretend to care about welfare fraud, start with pino trump and corporations that he is working to protect.
well there is the difference between you and me. you wish to have people dependent and I am for getting jobs to get all people off of welfare. It is what a demoturd is. dependency maker. you and yours would rather keep them dependent for a vote than have them working and being productive and letting them choose their politicians. but hey, once fked always fked is the demoturd policy.,

people that have jobs also receive food stamps. people who worked all their lives receive food stamps. or would you rather have gramma eat dog food?
no fking kidding. Why don't they get a job that pays more and let's stop the food stamps. K? stop having fking babies that keeps them from getting an education, get the fathers to pay for their fked up lives? why is it my problem? Better yet, you fking fund them, I mean your morals are sooooo much better than mine. take it over. cat got your tongue? LOL

uh-huh. are you saying the elderly don't deserve help with receiving food? children? members of the military? vets?

I have no fking idea what corporate welfare is, it's your bumper sticker, I don't have a definition. so stop talking for me since you have no idea who I am. you speak for you bubba, Loser.

Corporate welfare
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corporate welfare is a term that analogizes corporate subsidies to welfare payments for the poor.[1] The term is often used to describe a government's bestowal of money grants, tax breaks, or other special favorable treatment for corporations. It highlights how wealthy corporations are less in need of such treatment than the poor.[1]

The definition of corporate welfare is sometimes restricted to direct government subsidies of major corporations, excluding tax loopholes and all manner of regulatory and trade decisions, which, in practice, could be worth much more than any direct subsidies.
[...]
Background
Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare.[1] The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[22]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher, Associate Professors at the University of Iowa,[23] have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[24] which critics characterize as corporate welfare.[25]

Some economists consider the 2008 bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[26][27] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[28]
[...]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia

post #95.

Corporate welfare
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corporate welfare is a term that analogizes corporate subsidies to welfare payments for the poor.[1] The term is often used to describe a government's bestowal of money grants, tax breaks, or other special favorable treatment for corporations. It highlights how wealthy corporations are less in need of such treatment than the poor.[1]

The definition of corporate welfare is sometimes restricted to direct government subsidies of major corporations, excluding tax loopholes and all manner of regulatory and trade decisions, which, in practice, could be worth much more than any direct subsidies.
[...]
Background
Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare.[1] The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[22]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher, Associate Professors at the University of Iowa,[23] have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[24] which critics characterize as corporate welfare.[25]

Some economists consider the 2008 bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[26][27] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[28]
[...]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia
a made up definition to a made up thingy. only in lib land.

When exactly was it that America was not great?
If you leftists thought America is so great, why do you try to fundamentally change it?
We are great, because we have progressed and improved and changed over the centuries...we learn from our mistakes...eventually! Like slavery...we did change the wrong and tried to make it right...
Slavery saved them from savagery. What hillary clinton called America's "original sin" is nothing to be ashamed of. The race traitors want to weaken us with undeserved guilt feelings in order to control us. Considering where they came from, Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. Compare all of that to the latest guilt absurdity, "the cold-blooded murder of innocent Blacks by White policemen." You should reject in its entirety the PC version of American history.

Last edited:

When exactly was it that America was not great?
View attachment 148855

No, red lines and men in girls locker rooms. Obama was not a leader, not because he was black. Because he was a pussy. Also Obama wanted to fundamentally change America. Carson would've been a great first black president, that's who I voted for in the primary.
Enough of This Aggressive Cult. Shun and Shame Them Into Silence

"Not because he was black." Will people please quit bothering to answer the Liberals predatory accusations at all? They don't live in the real world. Dismiss them as you would UFO nuts. The tiniest consideration of their myths elevates them in their own "minds."

Any era in which Americans didn't run and hide from an opinion that they disagreed with. Any era in which Americans did not try to silence those they disagreed with. Any era in which Americans rolled up their sleeves and tackled problems head on. Any era in which immigration meant applying for entry and waiting for acceptance. Any era in which it was unacceptable for the government to limit the freedoms of its citizens for the minorities with sniveling complaints.

Basically, any era in which progressives were nothing more than a tiny little squeaking snowflake.
there has never been a period in our history where liberals were just a tiny tiny fraction of our society. We are what we are and have been, due to Liberals, including the founding fathers.
Liberalism is on the way out, the knife started going on. When you started supporting men in girls locker rooms. Soon liberals will support pedophilia, that will be the end. Liberals over sea already are trying to justify it.
LIBERAL LOGIC The Easy Course

Fact: Even hardened criminals hate pedophiles.
Conclusion: Anyone who doesn't support Pedophile Rights has the mind of a hardened criminal.

Forum List

Back