John Kerry Statement on Trump/McCain

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
If only John McCain had had enough class to put out a similar statement when Karl Rove was Swiftboating John Kerry.

CKPk1SQW8AEE8mR.jpg:large

If only John McCain had had enough class to put out a similar statement when Karl Rove was Swiftboating John Kerry.

Make up your mind.

He really is an American hero
He's not an American hero. I've never understood this thinking. Because he survived?
My opinion and Secretary Kerry's opinion are not the same.

The fact is, he has the class to stand up for McCain, while McCain did not.

Make up your mind.

He really is an American hero
He's not an American hero. I've never understood this thinking. Because he survived?
My opinion and Secretary Kerry's opinion are not the same.

The fact is, he has the class to stand up for McCain, while McCain did not.

Nice spin. Nobody buys it though. Hack.

Too bad John Kerry is a chicken shit who faked at least two and maybe three injuries to get out of Vietnam but that's another story. It has never been determined why John McCain's plane suddenly launched a missile while parked on the deck of the USS Forestall but it never happened before or since so pilot error might have been a factor. McCain's father was an admiral so there was never a real investigation while McCain escaped without a scratch and hid below deck while 135 Sailors died in the explosions and fire. After his plane was shot down it is alleged that McCain received favorable medical treatment not available to other POW's because his father was an admiral. Ranking POW officer James Stockdale beat his own face with a chair rather than be forced to be videoed by the V.C. but John McCain signed documents indicting the U.S. for war crimes on video. Nobody can evaluate V.C.consequence of V.C. torture especially since the Hollywood left seemed to condone it and the same radical lefties who now defend McCain probably spit on him when he came home but facts are facts. The problem for republicans is that they understood probably better than democrats that McCain is a dark and disturbed man. Voters understood it and McCain's badly written and incredibly strange alliance with a radical left wing democrat, Russ Feingold, to produce the mess they called "the campaign finance reform act" resulted in mostly left wing propaganda networks like Media Matters enjoying tax exempt status. McCain was indicted for taking bribes along with four democrats in the infamous "Keating Five" scandal but McCain escaped prison because the congressional democrat majority wouldn't pursue indictments against four democrats. McCain stood by and watched the democrat party railroad a congressional representative and former Marine Fighter Pilot, Randy Cunningham" who killed the North Vietnam's best pilot in a spectacular dog fight and created the Navy's Top Gun program, for accepting the same gifts as he did in Keating and he never lifted a finger to keep Cunningham out of federal prison.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back