🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry to get Nobel Prize?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
So the globalist bed wetter elites may be considering giving "The Moonbat of the Year" award to Lurch.

Nobel Prize Rumors Put Focus On Kerry-Iran Coziness

Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Does that surprise anyone? After all, they gave the moonbat messiah the award for promising to shut down Gitmo, which still hasn't happened BTW, even though he had not and has not accomplished a fucking thing that has been good for anyone who doesn't donate millions to the fascist party.

If you want to consider the concept that Iran will now have all the cash it needs and nothing stopping it from building a weapon "a success", you might also consider a retroactive self abortion to reduce your carbon footprint and conserve precious oxygen for higher life forms like worms and cock roaches.

He certainly deserves it.

Not just for his tireless work for peace but for being a genuine war hero as well.

All you lying RWs can just eat your hearts out.

:lmao:

He certainly deserves it.

Not just for his tireless work for peace but for being a genuine war hero as well.

All you lying RWs can just eat your hearts out.

:lmao:
Yeah, he was a genuine war hero for that self-inflicted splinter the doctor pulled out of his arm with tweezers. God bless him. :lol:

Had he gone back to the Nam after his House testimony, he would have been fragged for sure.

Right after he is awarded they are going to the middle east to roast some marshmallows.

So the globalist bed wetter elites may be considering giving "The Moonbat of the Year" award to Lurch.

Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Does that surprise anyone? After all, they gave the moonbat messiah the award for promising to shut down Gitmo, which still hasn't happened BTW, even though he had not and has not accomplished a fucking thing that has been good for anyone who doesn't donate millions to the fascist party.

If you want to consider the concept that Iran will now have all the cash it needs and nothing stopping it from building a weapon "a success", you might also consider a retroactive self abortion to reduce your carbon footprint and conserve precious oxygen for higher life forms like worms and cock roaches.

How the Fuck does one get a Nobel Prize for destroying Israel, and letting Russia into Syria? Oh wait, I guess the Nobel committee is communist, OK I get it now.

How the Fuck does one get a Nobel Prize for destroying Israel, and letting Russia into Syria? Oh wait, I guess the Nobel committee is communist, OK I get it now.

Israel is not destroyed. Russia was in Syria long before the civil war. Now they have more influence, that is all.

Kerry is getting a nobel prize?

That means the Obama administration is the most decorated active administration in the world!! When Obama leaves office, he would have led one of the most globally decorated administration in American history.

In other words, more people favor Obama's foreign policies over Bush foreign policies. Of course, that includes the terrorists, but hey!

Kerry is getting a nobel prize?

That means the Obama administration is the most decorated active administration in the world!! When Obama leaves office, he would have led one of the most globally decorated administration in American history.

In other words, more people favor Obama's foreign policies over Bush foreign policies. Of course, that includes the terrorists, but hey!

If you consider "The Nobel Prize" an honor I suppose you could say that, but as far as I'm concerned it seems to be little more than "Moonbat of the Year". If someone even nominated me for the same award given to the father of modern terrorism, Yasser Arafat, I'd kick them in the balls assuming they had at least a very small pair.

Well the guy who mows my yard and the clerk at the 7-11 down the road both have Nobel Peace Prizes.

Kerry getting the NPP is about on par with my landscaper and the convenience store clerk.

Right wingers get yet ANOTHER reason to wallow in their hate-bile.....Makes me happy.

Now, there are ALSO rumors that Obama may get a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts in the thawing of U.S. Cuban relations.....

Pass the anti-acid cocktails among your ilk, dimwitted right wingers. :bye1:

Forum List

Back