🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry was only half correct: There will be a revolution if Trump or Biden wins.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
John Kerry only got one part correct:

"If Trump wins 2020 there will be a revolution."

I agree, I would add that there were also be a revolution is Biden wins.

Both sides will declare fraud (regardless of whether or not there actually was fraud) and go into full armed revolt.

The nation has become too polarized. No compromise will be made, and neither side will tolerate the other for the next four years.

Also, the left has moved so FAR TO THE LEFT, that a compromise would still be LEFT.

There is no middle.

I agree with Kerry, totally. It's over in 2020, no matter who wins. Shit is gonna hit the fan.

Both sides will declare fraud (regardless of whether or not there actually was fraud) and go into full armed revolt.

The nation has become too polarized. No compromise will be made, and neither side will tolerate the other for the next four years.

Also, the left has moved so FAR TO THE LEFT, that a compromise would still be LEFT.

There is no middle.

I agree with Kerry, totally. It's over in 2020, no matter who wins. Shit is gonna hit the fan.

Thanks. VERY good point.

OP, care to explain how the left has gone too far? I'm curious to know what that looks like to you.

There is no middle.

I agree. The die has been cast, and the battle lines drawn. Its the big igloo or bust...

Might as well; when your citizens can't be bothered to protect its children from mentally ill deviants and your judges are protecting pedophiles and violent thugs like George Floyd it's time to crash it all and start over. lol at the tards who think they're finally going to extort Big Bucks from the Feds for Being Black and Violent.

OP, care to explain how the left has gone too far? I'm curious to know what that looks like to you.

When I was MUCH younger, the Democrat party was more akin to Theodore Roosevelt (embodied by Kennedy to some degree), who was a "Republican" at the turn of the century.

Today's Democrat party is Bernie Sanders.

Obama was correct when he said "Democrats needs to avoid going too far to the left, it will alienate voters."

Even though Biden took the nomination, the damage of Bernie Sanders/Warren can't be undone, and has radicalized the left. The modern left is the THE FAR LEFT.

If OBiden wins there will be a revolution...but a non violent invisible revolution...people will stop spending and go back to hiding their money and that will send us back into an Obama style recession....and it will last until people wake back up and vote for an outsider like Trump again.....

If Trump wins it will be only because he cheated. If he is as unpopular as the polls suggest no amount of cheating can save him. Even the most blatant vote rigging is only good for a point or two.

If Trump wins it will be only because he cheated. If he is as unpopular as the polls suggest no amount of cheating can save him. Even the most blatant vote rigging is only good for a point or two.
*laughs*

All the polls except the most recent are wrong. Of course.

Edib: I love that it's both sarcastic and true at the same time. Well... Except the recent part.

There is no middle.

You're a smart man! :stir:

When I was MUCH younger, the Democrat party was more akin to Theodore Roosevelt (embodied by Kennedy to some degree), who was a "Republican" at the turn of the century.

Today's Democrat party is Bernie Sanders.

Obama was correct when he said "Democrats needs to avoid going too far to the left, it will alienate voters."

Even though Biden took the nomination, the damage of Bernie Sanders/Warren can't be undone, and has radicalized the left. The modern left is the THE FAR LEFT.

And then add, AOC, Omar and the rest of the 'squid squad'.

Progs of high elite status need to stop inciting people. One person on the Repub side acts like they do and it is World War 3. It would be funny if it was not so tragic. There is not much more that can be done with the taxes going to the programs as they are. However, turning the social welfare system and the school system as authoritarian as the mayors and governors were toward those who were civil would make things a lot better. And in that transition a small percentage will not make it. That is the fact. And the fact is a lot more now are not making it.

1592774998025.png

Forum List

Back