John McCain and 60 national security experts say a Trump presidency would make America less safe

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
The circus clown with little fingers called out

Sen. John McCain has joined 60-plus leaders in the Republican national security community to blast Donald Trump's foreign policy prowess.

McCain, in statements made today knocked Trump's 'uninformed and indeed dangerous statements on national security issues.'

The GOP experts penned an open letter warning that a Trump presidency would make 'America less safe' and would 'diminish our standing in the world.'

60 national security experts say Trump would make America less safe

Good we don't need the same ole GOP hawks, Trump can surely get his own guys, and the military should have no choice. I mean they are mad at water boarding, most of them wanted it when Bush was in. Sounds like they would do a coup if he got in. I will vote for him as I am so sickened by most of these Republicans.

Who gives a rat's ass what McCain thinks! Must be a special day for Trump when the last two failed GOP presidential candidates criticize him on the same day. Trump must think he is doing something right!

Good we don't need the same ole GOP hawks, Trump can surely get his own guys, and the military should have no choice. I mean they are mad at water boarding, most of them wanted it when Bush was in. Sounds like they would do a coup if he got in. I will vote for him as I am so sickened by most of these Republicans.
I find it funny they'd commit political suicide as they are. I think they forget who puts them in office.

Who gives a rat's ass what McCain thinks! Must be a special day for Trump when the last two failed GOP presidential candidates criticize him on the same day. Trump must think he is doing something right!
i know he is.

It will be funny with the Trumpeteers laughing out of the other side of their mouths the day after election.

Will Trump call for a coup when he loses?

It will be funny with the Trumpeteers laughing out of the other side of their mouths the day after election.

Will Trump call for a coup when he loses?
why, he's honest, if he loses. If the delegates are held by the GOP then I'd expect that. And if he had the delegate count to win, we may all be witnessing the end of the GOP.

Forum List

Back