John McCain slams Trump in Italy, recommits to America's role in world

John McCain doesn't have the authority to recommit the US to anything.

Good parrot

You've posted this about once a month since she got the nomination, and you get laughed at every time you do.

She got to the Governors mansion and WH on Bills coattails, not for anything she did.

She carpetbagged to NY to be able to win a senate seat.
She found the SoS position in the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, after she found out she couldn't beat a first term senator for the nomination.

The only thing she ran in her life, other than her mouth, was the Office of the First Lady.

Any governor, any business man, any tv producer, any movie director, was better qualified than she was for the Presidency
Hillary won the State of New York Senatorial seat twice by a huge margin. It was her name on the ballot not Bills

If it is so easy.......let's see Melania do it

Oh please. If not for Bill, Hilary would probably be a city council person in Nevada somewhere.
What would the Donald be without his family connections?
A used car salesman

What connections? He was a real estate guy turned entertainer. I don't care how many connections you have, you don't go from being a millionaire to a billionaire by being lousy at what you're doing.

Trump had something Hillary never had, and that was a personality. Nobody liked her. Most looked at her as a bitch. It's one of the reasons I hope Warren gets in the race; she's a bitch too and makes Hillary look like Mother Teresa.
Yeah everyone loved trump How many law suits were there ???A thousand ?? More?

Most of his lawsuits he initiated. He had some successful shows on television. He's quick thinking as we seen during the debates. He's funny!

When it comes to personality, Hillary wasn't even in the same radius of him. When she smiled on camera, it was like watching somebody force a dog to grab a basketball with his mouth. It looked unnatural.

You cant be serious.

Everything Hillary 'won' was because her last name was Clinton, or because she was a Dem.

She won the Senate race in NY because she knew Arkansas was fed up with her, and would elect the local dogcatcher to congress before they elected her.

"She understood"

She understood how to play the victim.
Hillary was the most qualified candidate from either party since Bush 41. Time in the White House, Senate, State Department. She had a thorough understanding of not just the job, but how it interacts with Congress, the courts and other nations

Trump constantly reminds us that he not only doesn't have a clue but has no desire to learn
Simply holding a position doesnt = qualified......
In Hillary's case it does

She was a respected Senator who understood how to worked with both sides of the aisle and a Sec of State who was respected around the world

Something the Trump administration is not
Knowing how something works and using it effectively for the purpose it was designed are again ...not the same........which is why she lost.....
I blame it on her campaign Didn't do important states the time they deserved Her bad,,,,,,,,,as well as Americas
I blame it on her campaign

She's been involved with presidential campaigns for 50 years, and it's her campaigns fault?

Poor Hillary, always the victim

MOD NOTE:

We've gone way off topic here, and it's partially my fault.

Moving to General Discussion.

You cant be serious.

Everything Hillary 'won' was because her last name was Clinton, or because she was a Dem.

She won the Senate race in NY because she knew Arkansas was fed up with her, and would elect the local dogcatcher to congress before they elected her.

"She understood"

She understood how to play the victim.
Hillary was the most qualified candidate from either party since Bush 41. Time in the White House, Senate, State Department. She had a thorough understanding of not just the job, but how it interacts with Congress, the courts and other nations

Trump constantly reminds us that he not only doesn't have a clue but has no desire to learn

She was a respected Senator who understood how to worked with both sides of the aisle and a Sec of State who was respected around the world

Knowing how something works and using it effectively for the purpose it was designed are again ...not the same........which is why she lost.....
I blame it on her campaign Didn't do important states the time they deserved Her bad,,,,,,,,,as well as Americas

Her team probably wanted her to do more, but she was too drunk to meet that challenge. She couldn't stay sober enough to attend the 911 commemorations.

Hillary won the State of New York Senatorial seat twice by a huge margin. It was her name on the ballot not Bills

If it is so easy.......let's see Melania do it

Oh please. If not for Bill, Hilary would probably be a city council person in Nevada somewhere.
What would the Donald be without his family connections?
A used car salesman

What connections? He was a real estate guy turned entertainer. I don't care how many connections you have, you don't go from being a millionaire to a billionaire by being lousy at what you're doing.

Trump had something Hillary never had, and that was a personality. Nobody liked her. Most looked at her as a bitch. It's one of the reasons I hope Warren gets in the race; she's a bitch too and makes Hillary look like Mother Teresa.
Yeah everyone loved trump How many law suits were there ???A thousand ?? More?

Most of his lawsuits he initiated. He had some successful shows on television. He's quick thinking as we seen during the debates. He's funny!

When it comes to personality, Hillary wasn't even in the same radius of him. When she smiled on camera, it was like watching somebody force a dog to grab a basketball with his mouth. It looked unnatural.[/QUOTE
Remember the movie where Joe Pechi say funny how?? Like I'm a clown ? I amuse you?

She's been involved with presidential campaigns for 50 years, and it's her campaigns fault?

I said it was her her campaign It was Clinton herself that f-ed up Why TF do you always take the low road ??

I said it was her her campaign It was Clinton herself that f-ed up Why TF do you always take the low road ??
Why TF do you always take the low road ??

To put us on level ground?

Say what you want in America, criticism of the government is protected by the first amendment. But to go to another country and name the President in that criticism, why isn't that treason?

I don't see anything treasonous in his statements.
There used to be an unwritten rule about disparaging the president while overseas...

But that kind of vanished while Bush was president.
False. It vanished with Sarah Palin, when Obama was president.

You're not going to equate an elected public official with some Country singers from Texas are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

Say what you want in America, criticism of the government is protected by the first amendment. But to go to another country and name the President in that criticism, why isn't that treason?

I don't see anything treasonous in his statements.
There used to be an unwritten rule about disparaging the president while overseas...

But that kind of vanished while Bush was president.
False. It vanished with Sarah Palin, when Obama was president.

You're not going to equate an elected public official with some Country singers from Texas are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

Odd, I seem to remember a congressperson complaining about Bush while they were overseas.

Unfortunately, that was a long time ago, and I don't remember which sack of shit it was.

Forum List

Back