John McCain slams Trump in Italy, recommits to America's role in world

I don't see anything treasonous in his statements.
There used to be an unwritten rule about disparaging the president while overseas...

But that kind of vanished while Bush was president.
LOL you think the world doesn't know Drump is a fraud?? Why not tell it like it is no matter where you are ?
Why not tell it like it is no matter where you are ?

respect for the office.
Trump doesn't respect the office....why should anyone else?

How does Trump not respect the office?

View attachment 147355
Dumbass.

desk2.jpg

desk3.jpg

170228-conway-cr-0428_2ea53586655edddc8c4715529a11aa70.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

How does Trump not respect the office?

View attachment 147355
Shall I count the ways??? The POS respects one thing,,,,,,,,MONEY
The POS respects one thing,,,,,,,,MONEY

Must be a NY thing
Yes Will money and I are good friends BUT I get huge kicks making other folks happy with it Even you must know what an idiot is in our WH while you never can admit it

We had a choice between 2 idiots in the last election.

Not a dimes worth of difference between them.

But for some reason, you think the Dem idiot would have been better than the Pub idiot.

(wonder what that reason could be?)
Hillary understood the job and the global situation

Trump was the least suited person for President in History
Ha ha ha ha. Not.

Say what you want in America, criticism of the government is protected by the first amendment. But to go to another country and name the President in that criticism, why isn't that treason?

There used to be an unwritten rule about disparaging the president while overseas...

False. It vanished with Sarah Palin, when Obama was president.

You're not going to equate an elected public official with some Country singers from Texas are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

Odd, I seem to remember a congressperson complaining about Bush while they were overseas.

Unfortunately, that was a long time ago, and I don't remember which sack of shit it was.
Yeah, your memory sucks. So instead of trying to bullshit us with nonexistent events, go find a link.

Say what you want in America, criticism of the government is protected by the first amendment. But to go to another country and name the President in that criticism, why isn't that treason?

False. It vanished with Sarah Palin, when Obama was president.

You're not going to equate an elected public official with some Country singers from Texas are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

Odd, I seem to remember a congressperson complaining about Bush while they were overseas.

Unfortunately, that was a long time ago, and I don't remember which sack of shit it was.
Yeah, your memory sucks. So instead of trying to bullshit us with nonexistent events, go find a link.
Goes back further than I thougth.

5 times Democrats undermined Republican presidents with foreign governments

Ray was elected to Congress?

Is he from your district?

Or do you just enjoy making an ass of yourself
Oh, so only Congresscritters should have respect for the office. It's not required of you elitists. Is that it?

the thread, up to now, has been about elected officials disparaging the president.

If you want to include the 'common man', I imagine there are examples going back to Washington.

Ray was elected to Congress?

Is he from your district?

Or do you just enjoy making an ass of yourself
Oh, so only Congresscritters should have respect for the office. It's not required of you elitists. Is that it?

the thread, up to now, has been about elected officials disparaging the president.

If you want to include the 'common man', I imagine there are examples going back to Washington.
Does the Jackass congressman who yelled out YOU LIE to Obama as he was speaking to congress count?

Hillary was the most qualified candidate from either party since Bush 41. Time in the White House, Senate, State Department. She had a thorough understanding of not just the job, but how it interacts with Congress, the courts and other nations

Trump constantly reminds us that he not only doesn't have a clue but has no desire to learn
Hillary was the most qualified candidate from either party since Bush 41.

Good parrot

You've posted this about once a month since she got the nomination, and you get laughed at every time you do.

She got to the Governors mansion and WH on Bills coattails, not for anything she did.

She carpetbagged to NY to be able to win a senate seat.
She found the SoS position in the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, after she found out she couldn't beat a first term senator for the nomination.

The only thing she ran in her life, other than her mouth, was the Office of the First Lady.

Any governor, any business man, any tv producer, any movie director, was better qualified than she was for the Presidency
Hillary won the State of New York Senatorial seat twice by a huge margin. It was her name on the ballot not Bills

If it is so easy.......let's see Melania do it

Oh please. If not for Bill, Hilary would probably be a city council person in Nevada somewhere.
What would the Donald be without his family connections?
A used car salesman

What connections? He was a real estate guy turned entertainer. I don't care how many connections you have, you don't go from being a millionaire to a billionaire by being lousy at what you're doing.

Trump had something Hillary never had, and that was a personality. Nobody liked her. Most looked at her as a bitch. It's one of the reasons I hope Warren gets in the race; she's a bitch too and makes Hillary look like Mother Teresa.
Please...Donnie was Fred's boy
Any deal he made was with the understanding Fred was backing him up

When Donnie screwed up...Fred had his back

For some reason...all women in power are bitches to you

Shall I count the ways??? The POS respects one thing,,,,,,,,MONEY
The POS respects one thing,,,,,,,,MONEY

Must be a NY thing
Yes Will money and I are good friends BUT I get huge kicks making other folks happy with it Even you must know what an idiot is in our WH while you never can admit it

But for some reason, you think the Dem idiot would have been better than the Pub idiot.

Ha ha ha ha. Not.
We have seen how much of a disaster Trump has been in just seven months

Hillary was highly suited to be President. She would be on cruise control by now

Must be a NY thing

Ha ha ha ha. Not.
We have seen how much of a disaster Trump has been in just seven months

Hillary was highly suited to be President. She would be on cruise control by now
Hillary was highly suited to be President.

nope, she'd have been little more than a manikin, following the orders of those above her in the food chain

She would be on cruise control by now

She'd be on damage control, not cruise control

Forum List

Back