John Roberts is a liberal

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

I don’t care that the war criminal Bush appointed him.

The fact that war criminal Bush appointed him is good evidence that he is far worse than a liberal.

Luciferian.

What a bunch of whiny crybaby right wingers on here tonight. You're just tired of all the winning, I'm sure. Of course during this session you have not even been able to count on the trump appointees to go against precedent of the court, or the constitution. :boo_hoo14::CryingCow::2cents:

Roberts don't like lazy lawyers. Many of these cases will be brought back using the map that Roberts laid out and he is going to rule the other way.

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

Yes. The Bush Family did a lousy Job with Judges. Remember that lousy SOUTER?
Did you see the 200th Federal judge that Moscow Mitch appointed? His name is Wilson and what a winner that guy is. Mr. Bias himself. If any those appointed (since Trump) fuck up and get impeached, you will no why it happened.

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

Did you see the 200th Federal judge that Moscow Mitch appointed? His name is Wilson and what a winner that guy is. Mr. Bias himself. If any those appointed (since Trump) fuck up and get impeached, you will no why it happened.
Because filthy Democrats hate the Constitution.

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

Oh, really? You sure aren't biased yourself, now are you? Living in a Democracy with one sided judges defeats the purpose of the Constitution. Hope your choices don't kick you in the ass.

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

i don’t think so. I know many Dems who love the constitution. You got bad intel

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

Oh, really? You sure aren't biased yourself, now are you? Living in a Democracy with one sided judges defeats the purpose of the Constitution. Hope your choices don't kick you in the ass.
I would like to see baby murder overturned. I want to see Judges who read the Constitution EXACTLY as it is written, as if it was written in Stone. No more filthy Lib "interpretations".

Prove me wrong.

100% liberal.

i don’t think so. I know many Dems who love the constitution. You got bad intel
Sure. I see 'em burning the country down.

Forum List

Back