John "Tokyo Rose" McCain - sang like a canary while in captivity

Being a war hero doesn't give you a license to be a back stabbing asshole.

Being a war hero gives him respect something you seem pretty determined to take away from him.

I'm not interested in your lib opinion, just your being a liberal offends me. I hate liberals make a note of this.

Great, because you mean nothing to me either. Anyone who would vilify a genuine American hero is not going to lecture me. You are the lowest level of a human being and are not worthy of anyone's respect or interest.

John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Broadcast---Now Found and Released!

shutterstock_54544321-600x400.jpg

Even if true - who cares? Let's just hope the can thoroughly investigate Trump. I doubt your feeble attempt to discredit him will have any negative effect on this endeavor.

Trump: McCain is not war hero, he was captured

Says the draft dodger.

Is this real? :p

Homosexual Senator Lindsey, as retard Maxine Waters calls him...

If this is real, these neocon, warmonger, unAmerican Senators need to be arrested for treason immediately.

Last edited:
OP author gets the scumbag of the year award

And you get the "DIckhead of the Year Award"
Hw
Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.

Yo dingle berry

The mother fucker wants to bomb Iran , Russia and every fucking country on the face of mother earth,

He may be a hero to you but not to those who have a brain.

The motherfucker always seeking to involve us in a fight but when caught acted like a little girl.

He was tortured you idiot. Why don't you Google some real torture pics to get an idea of what he went through before you comment further. That man endured 5 years of his life in pain and he still can't raise his arms above his head. You should be ashamed.

Oye Juan

No sea pendejo, si al no le gusta la tortura entonces que deje de buscar lios.

Quiere invadir a Iran y a Rusia.

W
Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.
War hero's don't get shot down and captured.

McCain is a danger to all Americans.

Right. You obviously want to dredge up old history and try to make something of it. Guess what? there was a full Naval inquiry and they found no fault from the actions of John McCain's part in the incident aboard the Forrestal.

OP author gets the scumbag of the year award

And you get the "DIckhead of the Year Award"
Hw

Yo dingle berry

The mother fucker wants to bomb Iran , Russia and every fucking country on the face of mother earth,

He may be a hero to you but not to those who have a brain.

The motherfucker always seeking to involve us in a fight but when caught acted like a little girl.

He was tortured you idiot. Why don't you Google some real torture pics to get an idea of what he went through before you comment further. That man endured 5 years of his life in pain and he still can't raise his arms above his head. You should be ashamed.

Oye Juan

No sea pendejo, si al no le gusta la tortura entonces que deje de buscar lios.

Quiere invadir a Iran y a Rusia.

Sorry, you don't get to try and change the subject here. You disparaged a good man and a genuine American hero, you should be ashamed for your part in this.

W

Right... you keep telling yourself that dumb fucking statement, just like great businessmen never have to file for bankruptcy.

W

Exactly

During basic training at Fort Dix NJ (1968) we were told to disclose our name , rank and serial number.

In that audio tape Pussy John sounded like he would have given Hồ Chí Minh a blow job.

Being a war hero doesn't give you a license to be a back stabbing asshole.

Being a war hero gives him respect something you seem pretty determined to take away from him.

I'm not interested in your lib opinion, just your being a liberal offends me. I hate liberals make a note of this.

Great, because you mean nothing to me either. Anyone who would vilify a genuine American hero is not going to lecture me. You are the lowest level of a human being and are not worthy of anyone's respect or interest.

:laugh: just relax snowflake. :itsok:

W

Exactly

During basic training at Fort Dix NJ (1968) we were told to disclose our name , rank and serial number.

In that audio tape Pussy John sounded like he would have given Hồ Chí Minh a blow job.

You would too under torture. let me slip some bamboo under your fingernails before I pull them out, you'd suck Obama's dick by the time I was done with you.

W

Exactly

I think he was singing like a canary due to the fact he thought Jane Fonda might drop by (since she was in the neighborhood) and give him a piece of ass.

He was a war criminal and admitted as much on that recording.

Once upon a time "liberals" were antiwar. But after Obama they became neoconservatives. They love war and blood.

Once upon a time Republicans respected military service and honored sacrifice. Then along came Donald Trump and they threw it all in the trash.

Well then let Vietnam Hero Donald John Trump show John McCain what a real war hero is...

Oh wait Trump had a medical excuse saying he was privalleged and could not be drafted...

"Furthermore, it’s doubtful he was ever tortured, but much more likely that McCain simply invented those claims as a preemptive defense against the danger of facing a court martial for collaboration upon his return."

Forum List

Back