John "Tokyo Rose" McCain - sang like a canary while in captivity

John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Broadcast---Now Found and Released!

shutterstock_54544321-600x400.jpg

Well then let Vietnam Hero Donald John Trump show John McCain what a real war hero is...

Oh wait Trump had a medical excuse saying he was privalleged and could not be drafted...

"Furthermore, it’s doubtful he was ever tortured, but much more likely that McCain simply invented those claims as a preemptive defense against the danger of facing a court martial for collaboration upon his return."

Now you are calling him a liar... wow. Go burn a flag now and rip up your social security card. If only Trump's idea of making flag burning a federal crime with prison terms...

Will John asshole McCain stab President Trump in the back for the next 4 years like he stabbed President Bush in the back when he lost to Bush? Seems to be a pattern of behavior for this traitor.

Once upon a time Republicans respected military service and honored sacrifice. Then along came Donald Trump and they threw it all in the trash.

Well , I wish it was true.

But he has surrounded himself with warmongers, neocrazies and has been swallowed by the deep state and the Carlyle group.

Well then let Vietnam Hero Donald John Trump show John McCain what a real war hero is...

Oh wait Trump had a medical excuse saying he was privalleged and could not be drafted...

"Furthermore, it’s doubtful he was ever tortured, but much more likely that McCain simply invented those claims as a preemptive defense against the danger of facing a court martial for collaboration upon his return."

Lousy lies, the history of all Vietnam POW's is well documented. Normal people understand that just because you're pissed at the guy pulling discredited facts out you ass isn't going to make them true.

Once upon a time Republicans respected military service and honored sacrifice. Then along came Donald Trump and they threw it all in the trash.

Well , I wish it was true.

But he has surrounded himself with warmongers, neocrazies and has been swallowed by the deep state and the Carlyle group.

McCain has served an unremarkable time in the Senate not many people will disagree with that. His service to this country as a naval aviator was remarkable and shouldn't be used to discredit him.

For Christ's sake what's wrong with you to disparage an American Prisoner of War? The man was tortured for that, you should be ashamed.

Some men broke like McCain did, some men did not and refused to work for the enemy, Some men chose to die rather than betray their country, McCain was not one of those.

Bullshit. McCain survived the worst level of human existence for five years, he even extended his stay in prison so other could be released. You should be ashamed to stoop this low, it is un American of you to do this.

McCain is being a dick, just like he was when Bush beat him he holds a grudge and takes shots at the president this is nothing new for him.

All Americans have the right to speak against the president, even those who agree with him can knock him. Taking a decorated veteran and dropping him in the sewer because you're mad at him is wrong and not American.

[
Bullshit. McCain survived the worst level of human existence for five years, he even extended his stay in prison so other could be released. You should be ashamed to stoop this low, it is un American of you to do this.

I can't say what I would have done under torture, but the fact is that McCain broke and betrayed his country. That's simply a fact.

Now you are calling him a liar... wow. Go burn a flag now and rip up your social security card. If only Trump's idea of making flag burning a federal crime with prison terms...

HUH?

Go sit on a stick and rotate.

McCain is being a dick, just like he was when Bush beat him he holds a grudge and takes shots at the president this is nothing new for him.

All Americans have the right to speak against the president, even those who agree with him can knock him. Taking a decorated veteran and dropping him in the sewer because you're mad at him is wrong and not American.

Still not interested in your lib opinion, still not buying your McCain defender act either. Nothing funnier than a liberal trying to be clever. :laugh:

[

I can't say what I would have done under torture, but the fact is that McCain broke and betrayed his country. That's simply a fact.

Anyone can be broken under torture that's a simple fact. It is the reason why we give no credence to torture and why we don't practice it. McCain was broken but never betrayed his country. What he did was against his will and he had no choice in the matter.

Notice the flood of ad hominem attacks on McCain? That's because the people who don't like what McCain has said of late simply can't refute what McCain has said of late.

HUH?

Go sit on a stick and rotate.

You said he is a liar, and isn't telling the truth about his torture. Go fuck yourself. I didn't have much respect for you before because of your fucking retarded posts, now I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Now go jack off to a recording of a Trump rally, because you don't even deserve to be able to talk about McCain, you don't deserve the freedoms he fought for to give you.

Anyone can be broken under torture that's a simple fact. It is the reason why we give no credence to torture and why we don't practice it. McCain was broken but never betrayed his country. What he did was against his will and he had no choice in the matter.

Nonsense, many men have refused to break under torture. Many of them have gone to their grave rather than break.

And how can you say that his propaganda film was not a betrayal? It was under duress to be sure, but it was a betrayal.

Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.
He was a war criminal and admitted as much on that recording.

Once upon a time "liberals" were antiwar. But after Obama they became neoconservatives. They love war and blood.

I blame Bill Clinton.

[

Too many of the fucks here think real life is like the movies where Stallone or other actors can take being tortured and never say anything.

[

"Most importantly, McCain’s very doubtful war record probably explains why later as a Senator he was so eager to lead the cover-up of the hundreds of American POWs who were probably betrayed and abandoned in Vietnam at the end of the war, as documented by Pulitzer Prize winner Sydney Schanberg and others. He protected the wartime secrets of others in exchange for their protection of his own."

Forum List

Back