John "Tokyo Rose" McCain - sang like a canary while in captivity

John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Broadcast---Now Found and Released!

shutterstock_54544321-600x400.jpg

Now call him a fucking loser for being shot down over North Vietnam, being captured and held as a tortured POW for five and a half years.

I call him a loser for knowing what war is about yet continue to advocate war any time he gets a chance.

Now call him a fucking loser for being shot down over North Vietnam, being captured and held as a tortured POW for five and a half years.

I call him a loser for knowing what war is about yet continue to advocate war any time he gets a chance.

No you didn't. You called him a traitor for "Singing like a Canary".

John McCain was tortured for defending his country and willfully extended his stay so that others could go early. He continued to be tortured and lived like hell for five years by prolonging his imprisonment. He could have been killed at any time and all you have to say about that is bunk. Go to hell you UN American piece of shit.
^^^ fake outrage, fake post, fake poster.
^^^ 100% real idiot.

Dude, you're lying. It's okay to disagree with his politics and position on international relations, but to propagate lies and/or title a thread "John "Tokyo Rose" McCain - sang like a canary while in captivity" is an attack on his service, not his politics.

No evidence McCain was a traitor
Says McCain was a "Hanoi Hilton songbird" who collaborated with the enemy.
Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain on Tuesday, January 15th, 2008 in a flyer sent to news organizations in South Carolina
tom-pantsonfire.gif

You must not have read through the thread yet, because they have.
Translation: You are correct, DW, but I still agree with the haters.

Thanks for your input, kid.

No, obviously I don't agree with the haters. I've criticized them this entire thread including the second post in the thread. :rolleyes:

Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.

That OP is pretty fucked up. But then, look at what the source - which calls itself
Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.

Yo dingle berry

The mother fucker wants to bomb Iran , Russia and every fucking country on the face of mother earth,

He may be a hero to you but not to those who have a brain.

The motherfucker is always seeking to involve us in a fight but when he was caught acted like a little girl.

Come back after you've gone through torture and let us know how well you sang.

Somebody, somewhere has something on McCain and Graham. That's why they are so strident on this War crap.
Maybe it is Trump who has something on McCain. For all McCain's rhetoric he is still voting with Trump 94% of the time. Granted it's early yet.

Tracking John McCain In The Age Of Trump
If anyone has anything on McCain it was well after he served our nation in Vietnam. To bring McCain's war record into this is bullshit.

I really hate to break it to you dick head, but the tape was made public years ago. He, like other POW's held by North Viet Nam were tortured. He did what was needed to end the torture. He admits to giving the interview and he acknowledges he was wrong for doing so.

Meanwhile, the Ferret Faced Fascist Draft Dodging GroppenFurhrer considered not catching the clap in 1980's his Viet Nam.

Last edited:
You can hate McCain for his politics, but it's really low to attack him for his military service BECAUSE of his politics.

Somebody, somewhere has something on McCain and Graham. That's why they are so strident on this War crap.
Maybe it is Trump who has something on McCain. For all McCain's rhetoric he is still voting with Trump 94% of the time. Granted it's early yet.

If anyone has anything on McCain it was well after he served our nation in Vietnam. To bring McCain's war record into this is bullshit.

It's pure scumwaffle tactic.

His service in Vietnam does nothing to impress me, he went to war and he paid the cost. Many, many more paid the ultimate cost.

I didn't broach the subject but I was interested to hear the recording.

Real sad, like him or not, he served his country and went to war, when he was a POW they where going to release him, but he said "no I will go home with my men" don't like him much as a person. but as a vet he is always a hero, just like every vet, they put there life on the line for us. Thank you vets, I thank you all.

Forum List

Back