John Wayne is the latest target of the Mob.

Apparently he said some non-PC things in a 1970 interview that has social media demanding his memorials be renamed. Will they demand his movies be banned too? Isn't this great? Don't you just love having a Fascist Mob deciding all of our heroes and history must be expunged?

John Wayne is awesome. Time for a movie marathon. :)
I heard John Wayne was a closet homosexual.

Apparently he said some non-PC things in a 1970 interview that has social media demanding his memorials be renamed. Will they demand his movies be banned too? Isn't this great? Don't you just love having a Fascist Mob deciding all of our heroes and history must be expunged?

Yea I heard that.
Wayne repeatedly wrote to John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".
John Ford is said to have humiliated Wayne on set after the war saying things like:- "That aint no way to salute you chicken livered fag!"

In the film Trumbo. Dalton Trumbo is a screenwriter whose talent places him among the elite of Hollywood. However, his active membership in the Communist Party of the USA draws the contempt of staunchly anti-Soviet entertainment-industry figures such as columnist Hedda Hopper and actor John Wayne.
In one scene Wayne is depicted having made a anti communist speech confronted by Trumbo who say's that he served in Iwo Jima and asks Wayne where he served. Of course Wayne Hadn't served but had the audacity to go on and play the hero in the film Iwo Jima.

One reason the military is said to have not pushed for Wayne is that his medical revealed he had a severely stretched anal passage that they said didn't occur naturally!

Yea I heard that.
Wayne repeatedly wrote to John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".
John Ford is said to have humiliated Wayne on set after the war saying things like:- "That aint no way to salute you chicken livered fag!"

In the film Trumbo. Dalton Trumbo is a screenwriter whose talent places him among the elite of Hollywood. However, his active membership in the Communist Party of the USA draws the contempt of staunchly anti-Soviet entertainment-industry figures such as columnist Hedda Hopper and actor John Wayne.
In one scene Wayne is depicted having made a anti communist speech confronted by Trumbo who say's that he served in Iwo Jima and asks Wayne where he served. Of course Wayne Hadn't served but had the audacity to go on and play the hero in the film Iwo Jima.

One reason the military is said to have not pushed for Wayne is that his medical revealed he had a severely stretched anal passage that they said didn't occur naturally!
Fuck you and your lies! I wonder why I have not ignored you already!

Yea I heard that.

His type are clones.

Yea I heard that.

Touchy touchy......did I touch on some 'painful' secret you might want to get off your chest?

Yea I heard that.

His type are clones.
Hive mind.

Yea I heard that.

His type are clones.
Hive mind.

They all say exactly the same thing.

Yea I heard that.

His type are clones.
Hive mind.

The Borg

Yea I heard that.

His type are clones.
Hive mind.

The Borg

I thought about that one. I got it from Sayit. He sees right through these clowns.

Haven't seen any "mobs" that insist on nationalistic worship of the state (fascism). Must be new.

Forum List

Back