John Wayne is the latest target of the Mob.

Why does anyone deserve to have anything named after him/her?
John Wayne was a "comfort" actor. Dependable. And he spread the work around to people also as his stature grew. Other actors do also. It cost a lot less to make an entertaining action movie then it costs today and they have to put massive CGI in it also.

yeah, hey remember that time the Duke Played Ghengis Khan..

View attachment 356214

Good times.
Well, that's the cherry on the cake! Cultural appropriation! Off with his...airport!

.....Obama hates cops/America/whites..blacks are racist also---this is all stupid shit
...bandwagon crap from people who are acting like kids

Why does anyone deserve to have anything named after him/her?
John Wayne was a "comfort" actor. Dependable. And he spread the work around to people also as his stature grew. Other actors do also. It cost a lot less to make an entertaining action movie then it costs today and they have to put massive CGI in it also.

yeah, hey remember that time the Duke Played Ghengis Khan..

View attachment 356214

Good times.
Well, that's the cherry on the cake! Cultural appropriation! Off with his...airport!

The movie was inadvertantly funny... which is why Howard Hughes kept it locked away in a vault for years. It wasn't released again until 1980 when Universal bought it from his Estate.

My favorite line, " I think this Tartar woman is for me, Jamuga!"

........he MURDERED 'hispanics'' in Chisum
==actually he was like the police today = defending himself from CRIMINALS

El Dorado and Chisum=
.....the CRIMINAL jackass wants to sell Chisum's cattle back to Chisum for gold or silver....John Wayne says all he has is LEAD--as in LEAD bullets
hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
....and then John Wayne DEFENDS himself from the CRIMINAL like today's police do

Apparently he said some non-PC things in a 1970 interview that has social media demanding his memorials be renamed. Will they demand his movies be banned too? Isn't this great? Don't you just love having a Fascist Mob deciding all of our heroes and history must be expunged?

Was anyone still watching his movies?

I'm sorry, he made a bunch of movies, maybe only a few good ones. Why does he deserve to have an airport named after him again?

We rename things all the time, it's just not a big deal. The Stadium where the White Sox play is on it's third name now.
.....why does George Floyd need to have streets named after him??? a common street thug criminal....

Apparently he said some non-PC things in a 1970 interview that has social media demanding his memorials be renamed. Will they demand his movies be banned too? Isn't this great? Don't you just love having a Fascist Mob deciding all of our heroes and history must be expunged?

I'm sorry, he made a bunch of movies, maybe only a few good ones. Why does he deserve to have an airport named after him again?

We rename things all the time, it's just not a big deal. The Stadium where the White Sox play is on it's third name now.
.....why does George Floyd need to have streets named after him??? a common street thug criminal....

What has mob violence against marble figures to do with George Floyd, police brutality or discrimination?

What has mob violence against marble figures to do with George Floyd, police brutality or discrimination?
hahhahaah--you need to read the posts replied to!!
''''I'm sorry, he made a bunch of movies, maybe only a few good ones. Why does he deserve to have an airport named after him again?''''

....there is NOT a problem of police brutality or discrimination---what does that have to do with the OP???!! hahahhahahahahahahh

Rio Bravo! :fu:
One of the best movies ever!
Sands of Iwo Jima
Shane
McClintock
The Green Berets
Fuck those anti-American turds!

The Green Berets? Everyone considers that movie to be a joke now.

Others have pointed out he wasn't in "Shane". And you call yourself a fan.

Now, I kind of like John Wayne. But the man was a product of his time.
So are all you narcissistic SJW weirdos. And in 50 years people will laugh at how stupid you pearl clutching outrage mobs were.

Rio Bravo! :fu:
One of the best movies ever!
Sands of Iwo Jima
Shane
McClintock
The Green Berets
Fuck those anti-American turds!

The Green Berets? Everyone considers that movie to be a joke now.

Others have pointed out he wasn't in "Shane". And you call yourself a fan.

Now, I kind of like John Wayne. But the man was a product of his time.
So are all you narcissistic SJW weirdos. And in 50 years people will laugh at how stupid you pearl clutching outrage mobs were.

JoeB is just miserable.

Whoa!

I have just read the infamous 1971 Playboy interview.

I now understand why some people are furious with the Duke.

He was prescient when he said that he would not get on his knees before the leadership of a certain ethnicity. (I do not know where Ms. Pelosi was in 1971.)

John Wayne is awesome. Time for a movie marathon. :)
I heard John Wayne was a closet homosexual.
Yea I heard that.
Wayne repeatedly wrote to John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".
John Ford is said to have humiliated Wayne on set after the war saying things like:- "That aint no way to salute you chicken livered fag!"

In the film Trumbo. Dalton Trumbo is a screenwriter whose talent places him among the elite of Hollywood. However, his active membership in the Communist Party of the USA draws the contempt of staunchly anti-Soviet entertainment-industry figures such as columnist Hedda Hopper and actor John Wayne.
In one scene Wayne is depicted having made a anti communist speech confronted by Trumbo who say's that he served in Iwo Jima and asks Wayne where he served. Of course Wayne Hadn't served but had the audacity to go on and play the hero in the film Iwo Jima.

One reason the military is said to have not pushed for Wayne is that his medical revealed he had a severely stretched anal passage that they said didn't occur naturally!
Fuck you and your lies! I wonder why I have not ignored you already!

His type are clones.
Hive mind.

They all say exactly the same thing.
Which is exactly why I only leave a handful off of ignore. The rest can spam the board at someone else’s expense. Life is too short to wade through mountains of left group think cultish crap.

Or a Marxist organization that glorifies cop killers?

I said it well before this all started. The liberal mob/BLM will never be satisfied. This is not about equality. It's about destroying a country.

Forum List

Back