Jojo was a Senator and voted for it, Blow Job signed it into law

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between both the United States and Ukraine in the investigation and prosecution of crimes.

It appears President Trump was following the law to the letter when it comes to unearthing the long-standing corruption that has swirled in Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden and others.

Liberals are idiots and corrupt as the day is long!

“To the Senate of the United States: With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the Treaty. The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.”

WILLIAM J. CLINTON.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Let me just repeat that for our ABNORMALS that need to read things twice before it begins to set in!!

“To the Senate of the United States: With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the Treaty. The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.”

WILLIAM J. CLINTON.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

-------------

I liked the point that David Smith made on Greg Gutfeld’s show, Saturday.

“How can you bash Donald Trump for asking the Ukrainian government to look into the corruption, when he’s (Biden) on tape, bragging about asking them not to look into the corruption?”

In Biden’s January 2018 CFR appearance, he acknowledges the need to end corruption (ironically) in the Ukraine.

He even says that President Trump is not doing enough.

I’m referring to the (hard to find) video where Biden says “six hours” and “son of a bitch”

Here is a LINK to EVERYTHING Biden says about Ukraine at the CFR meeting.

See 7:00 mark for Biden’s claim that the Trump Administration is not applying pressure on Ukraine.

Biden reveals other important nuggets in this clip. WATCH THE WHOLE CLIP.

The Democrats are aware that indictments are coming in the Russia case and FISA warrants.

They are fabricating these things now so that when those indictments hit, they can just say Trump is trying to get revenge on them for exposing his corruption!

The walls are closing in -- on them.

POTUS and his team are "over the target."

Jesse Watters was correct last night on his show: it's "high noon" and the Deep State is making a final attempt to destroy Trump, before he destroys them.

The next several weeks will be profoundly interesting. Stay safe, Mr. Presiden . and hire more of your own security force...after what Anerica has seen with supposed CIA agents making phony stories about you, I personally would not trust the Secret Service!!!!

Everyone knows that the impeachment attempt based on a legal phone call is bullshit.
Just ask Alan Dershowitz.

No impeachable crime, period.

Forum List

Back