🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll

Another fakey jakey thread that gets it wrong. Will the left wing nut job ever learn? Naw, he is another silly tool of his left wing masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO you loons didn't learn a thing last Nov ....polls? Pfffft
^^^ ;)
Clinton was polled to win the PV, which she did very easily. It was the 77K in the upper midwest that turned it to Trump. Now that he continues to fall in popularity -- now that Clapper and Comey and Flynn et all are going to testify -- and on and on and on.

/---- Why poll something that doesn't matter? They knew where they were polling voters. BTW is that the new spin? The polls hildabeast would win the PV but not the EC?
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

Last week, Breitbart gave him 7 points.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart

/------ But but but the polls said......
Republican Handel wins Georgia special House election

FoxNews.com
Published June 20, 2017

Republican Karen Handel on Tuesday night defeated rival Jon Ossoff in Georgia’s record-spending, special-election congressional race, keeping yet another House seat in GOP hands and denying Democrats a chance to deliver a rebuke to President Trump.

Ooopsie

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am not surprised, but this is GA. Let's see if this poll holds up. If it does, the Alt Right will be looking for illegal voters again: looking vainly. Jon Ossoff has surged to a 51% - 44% lead in the latest Georgia Special Election Poll. Check his FB page.

New Poll Shows Democrat with 7 Point Lead in Georgia Special Congressional Election - Breitbart

Feeling the "Butt Hurt" (again) this morning ?

HATRED is NOT a platform.
(but this will not stop the radical left from continuing to spew the lies, hatred, bigotry and racism

More FAKE NEWS, the Republican won again, this is a mandate for Trump

The only thing surging in Ossoffs vicinity is a toilet

Georgia Election Results: Handel Defeats Ossoff in U.S. House Race

Yawning

Can you blame the liberals? They can't win on ideas they have to try and steal elections. One would think that the Republican brand is soiled because the MSM says it is, along with Jake. Yet Republicans keep on winning.

Liberals, always so sure always so wrong.

Here are the comments from the two after the election:

In Georgia, Karen Handel staves off national Democratic challenge

“This is not the outcome any of were hoping for, but this is the beginning of something much bigger than us," Ossoff told supporters Tuesday night. "We showed the world that in places where no one thought it was even possible to fight, we could fight.”

Handel reached out to Ossoff supporters. "Know that my commitments, they extend to every one of you as well," she said. "We may have some different beliefs but we are part of one community, the community of the 6th District. And I will work just as hard to earn your confidence in the weeks and months ahead."

Spend 27 million and lose and take pride in it because you put up a fight? Really? Why do democrats always resort to violent imagery?

upload_2017-6-21_6-46-6.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-21_6-41-3.png
    upload_2017-6-21_6-41-3.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 29

And Handel won, FakeyJakey! :party:

Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

rofl_emoticon.gif

(1) I was correct to warn about the Dem's leading holding up. (2) I was the one who voted for McMullin, and you voted for demo-lite. :lol: (3) Only fools ignore a rising tide.

Forum List

Back