Jon Stewart Exploring Senate Run with Eye on Presidency

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Jon Stewart for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring host of the popular Daily Show, Stewart has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Stewart is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

Jon Stewart Exploring Senate Run With Eye On Presidency

Stewart is thinking about running for the Senate in 2016, eh?

We all knew it was coming. He waited longer than I had hoped, but there is still time for him to make a difference in a borderline red state. He could turn a slightly red state to vivid blue.

Jon Stewart for President. The sentence that makes liberals jump for joy and conservatives tremble in fear. According to sources close to the retiring host of the popular Daily Show, Stewart has formed an exploratory committee for a 2016 Senate run. In much the same way Hillary Clinton has worked her way to presidential contention, Stewart is believed to be setting himself up to run for the highest office in either 2020 or 2024 depending on the outcome of the 2016 election.

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

I'm "trembling in fear"? Lol!

Jon-Stewart-1024x683.jpg

Why not? Leftist morons elected Al Franken...

The guy was funny as crap until he went Dana Carvey on everyone. Then his 1970s rockstar/Ghandi phase set in. Now he's a pathetic pimp for the LGBT cult; waxing poetic and fierce about how cool it is kids will never know either a father or mother for life in marriage. You know, but he had a father and mother in marriage growing up.. I wouldn't vote for him in a month of Tuesdays.. He is officially off his nut.

Absolutely. There is still time to get on the ballot in several slightly red states. His popularity will bring out exceptionally high participation numbers giving Democrats a noticeable boost in which ever state he chooses. His old friend, Al Franken has agreed to campaign for him. Right wingers are crapping themselves worrying about which state he will run in.

Funny men are usually very angry men behind the facade....like shrinks are crazier than their patients. Stewart somehow thinks his thinly-disguised leftist rants translate into being elected to the Senate? Hope he tries....like Franken, the Rat party elites are little more than fakes and frauds.

I'm still pissed at him for quitting right before this golden shower of an election. Think of all the jokes we missed out on.

After running for the Senate in 2016, Jon Stewart will then celebrate Halloween on Election Day. He will be dressed as the Easter Bunny, with an eye on being Santa Claus next summer.

Absolutely. There is still time to get on the ballot in several slightly red states. His popularity will bring out exceptionally high participation numbers giving Democrats a noticeable boost in which ever state he chooses. His old friend, Al Franken has agreed to campaign for him. Right wingers are crapping themselves worrying about which state he will run in.
There is still time to get on the ballot for the Senate in several states? Does Jon live in any of these states?

"Free Wood Post: News That's ALMOST Reliable."

I think he would easily win a Senate seat and he would be a contender in any presidential race.

Funny men are usually very angry men behind the facade....like shrinks are crazier than their patients. Stewart somehow thinks his thinly-disguised leftist rants translate into being elected to the Senate? Hope he tries....like Franken, the Rat party elites are little more than fakes and frauds.

Yet Franken won a senate seat. He must have had more support than his opponent.

I like Jon a lot. He's smart, much smarter than the majority of politicians in office today, his progressive leanings worry me, but i would vote for him.

Yet Franken won a senate seat. He must have had more support than his opponent.

No, his henchmen "found" votes in rest area bathrooms, trunks of abandoned cars, in ghetto dumpsters....without a doubt one of the most stolen elections in Minnesota history. Him getting reelected was nothing more than an incumbent's advantage...he's a piece of shit.

There is still time to get on the ballot for the Senate in several states? Does Jon live in any of these states?

"Free Wood Post: News That's ALMOST Reliable."

He has multiple residences, bought more than a year ago in preparation for his last minute entry. He did his homework to know exactly what was required for each of his potential choices.

Forum List

Back