Jonathan Turley slams Garland

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Opinion by Jonathan Turley, Opinion Contributor, The Hill
(snippet)
Attorney General Merrick Garland took to the pages of the Washington Post to lash out at critics who are spreading what he considers “conspiracy theories crafted and spread for the purpose of undermining public trust in the judicial process itself.” His column, titled “Unfounded attacks on the Justice Department must end,” missed the point.

It is Garland himself who has become the problem. The solution is in Wilmington, Delaware, where 12 average citizens just showed a commitment to the rule of law that seems to be harder and harder for the attorney general to meet. (Hunter verdict)

Garland’s tenure as attorney general has shown a pronounced reluctance to take steps that would threaten President Biden. He slow-walked the appointment of a special counsel investigating any Biden, and then excluded from the counsel’s scope any investigation of the massive influence peddling operation by Hunter Biden, his uncle and others.

As I stated in my testimony in the Biden impeachment hearing, there is ample evidence that Biden lied repeatedly about his knowledge of this corruption and his interaction with these foreign clients.

Comment:
The DOJ is supposed to be protecting the public not corrupt Democrat politicians.
Garland has politicized the DOJ.
Garland has lied to congress, and he should be prosecuted.
No one is above the law.

Last edited:

Opinion by Jonathan Turley, Opinion Contributor, The Hill
(snippet)
Attorney General Merrick Garland took to the pages of the Washington Post to lash out at critics who are spreading what he considers “conspiracy theories crafted and spread for the purpose of undermining public trust in the judicial process itself.” His column, titled “Unfounded attacks on the Justice Department must end,” missed the point.

It is Garland himself who has become the problem. The solution is in Wilmington, Delaware, where 12 average citizens just showed a commitment to the rule of law that seems to be harder and harder for the attorney general to meet. (Hunter verdict)

Garland’s tenure as attorney general has shown a pronounced reluctance to take steps that would threaten President Biden. He slow-walked the appointment of a special counsel investigating any Biden, and then excluded from the counsel’s scope any investigation of the massive influence peddling operation by Hunter Biden, his uncle and others.

As I stated in my testimony in the Biden impeachment hearing, there is ample evidence that Biden lied repeatedly about his knowledge of this corruption and his interaction with these foreign clients.

Comment:
The DOJ is supposed to be protecting the public not corrupt Democrat politicians.
Garland has politicized the DOJ.
Garland as lied to congress, and he should be prosecuted.
No one is above the law.
I think that's right....What we have is a lawless administration, and it shows .... An administration that believes that they are not answerable to the American people, and push agendas that clearly the people don't want...They should all be prosecuted under RICO laws...

The two-tier justice system is obvious, and needs to be fixed.

1718836112434.png

Just remember:

Merritless Gestapoland recently announced that Merritless Gestapoland wouldn't prosecute Merritless Gestapoland for Merritless Gestapoland's crimes.

Forum List

Back