Jordan Peterson admits all white people are racist

The way Peterson said "yes" was a dead giveaway that there was far more to the conversation.

Here's the guy interviewing him...The context of the conversation, is a world away from what the repulsive race baiting puke OP wants us to believe.

Absolutely. The aforesaid race-baiting puke is obviously hostile to truth.

Not hearing of someone in a big wide world has not a thing to do with intellect. Are you high, drunk or just a retard?
Someone this famous? You’re a tard. Stupid fucking Yankees fan. Your team sucks. 2004. The Choke is on you and your stupid leftist city, run by an inept mayor.

Someone this famous? You’re a tard. Stupid fucking Yankees fan. Your team sucks. 2004. The Choke is on you and your stupid leftist city, run by an inept mayor.
The Yankees are great. So so start so far this year. But the cream rises to the top. Talk to me about them in September. I don’t live in NYC yiu ‘tard. In fact, soon, I’ll live down South. I’ll still be a Yankee fan and I’ll try my best to keep my new State RED. OTOH, Adam’s is inept. Still better than mayor big bird was.

Finally, “famous” is relative. I read a book on logic by a legend in the field. He’s essentially an unknown outside certain small circles.

The Yankees are great. So so start so far this year. But the cream rises to the top. Talk to me about them in September. I don’t live in NYC yiu ‘tard. In fact, soon, I’ll live down South. I’ll still be a Yankee fan and I’ll try my best to keep my new State RED. OTOH, Adam’s is inept. Still better than mayor big bird was.

Finally, “famous” is relative. I read a book on logic by a legend in the field. He’s essentially an unknown outside certain small circles.
Yankees not “Yankee” you fucking tard. Or maybe it is Yankee. Which Yankee? Jeter? Rivera? Stanton? Wells?

I would say 90% of posters on this board know who Jordan Peterson is. You’re not one of them. But you know who fucking Aaron Judge is. Amazing.

Forum List

Back