Jordan Peterson admits all white people are racist

Yankees not “Yankee” you fucking tard. Or maybe it is Yankee. Which Yankee? Jeter? Rivera? Stanton? Wells?

I would say 90% of posters on this board know who Jordan Peterson is. You’re not one of them. But you know who fucking Aaron Judge is. Amazing.
You’re a retard. I’m a Yankee fan. The Yankees have had many stars. Were you always a retard or did some nasty man butt fuck you and smoosh your brain cell?

I doubt that ever 9% knew who he was before this thread. You’re a bombastic jack off. But at least you’re a douche.

Last edited:
No, actually, I was the greatest person to introduce myself to myself in my life so far. Why would I want you to like me?
You have to be the only person to introduce yourself to yourself. Ergo, you’re the worst person to introduce yourself to yourself, too. And I didn’t say anything about you wanting me to like you. Are with hearing voices now? Are they telling you to do bad things? Get help!

You’re a retard. I’m a Yankee fan. The Yankees have had many stars. We’re you always a retard or did some nasty man butt fuck yiu and smoosh your brain cell?

I doubt that ever 9% knew who he was before this thread. You’re a bombastic jack off. But at least you’re a douche.
Which Yankee? Dumbass tard.

If your IQ were any lower you would be Moonglow

You have to be the only person to introduce yourself to yourself. Ergo, you’re the worst person to introduce yourself to yourself, too. And I didn’t say anything about you wanting me to like you? Are with hearing voices now? Are they telling you to do bad things. Get help!
No, it's just your insistance on whether I'm likable or not tells me.

No, it's just your insistance on whether I'm likable or not tells me.
You are babbling. You probably can’t appreciate that fact. Fortunately, I take pity on you pathetic mental cases. So, I tell you.

You’re not likable. But that’s of no importance. Neither are you.

You are babbling. You probably can’t appreciate that fact. Fortunately, I take pity on you pathetic mental cases. So, I tell you.

You’re not likable. But that’s of no importance. Neither are you.
See, that's the thing, if I'm so unlikable and not important why are you clinging to me?

Forum List

Back