Jordan Peterson admits all white people are racist

How do my posts show that I live in your head enough to make me the centerpiece of your fan club fights?
That’s just you trying to pat yourself on your back and hoping I step aside. Won’t work. I am under your skin and each of your responses proves me correct, defect.

Nah, you and him make a good couple.
Your opinion is also of no interest bomb thrower. Yeah yeah. We get it. Your gay or whatever. Nobody cares. And your other opinions and views are lacking in logic and factual merit. Now get back to doing whatever it is you do with yourself. Be circumspect. Nobody needs to know.

Your opinion is also of no interest bomb thrower. Yeah yeah. We get it. Your gay or whatever. Nobody cares. And your other opinions and views are lacking in logic and factual merit. Now get back to doing whatever it is you do with yourself. Be circumspect. Nobody needs to know.
You must if you're taking notes on me. Now come on, use another gender insult against him. Defend your team's honor.

Ladies and gentlemen.....we got em.

Pieces of shit like you are the reason I encourage liberal parasites to get their wombs sucked out at Planned Unparenthood Clinics every morning after they actually manage to fornicate. You're genetic waste that should have ended up in a faggot's ass followed by a gerbil.

Forum List

Back