Jordan Peterson on the Russia-Ukraine war and the coming catastrophes.

TLDL... what's the cliff notes version for those of us with jobs?
Jordan makes some valid points and some completely off the wall nonsense points.
It's a scattergun approach to nothing in particular.

For example: The Russia/Ukraine war. He makes the point that it's aggression by the US/West, then about ten minutes later he accuses Russia of aggression.

Jordan has already spent time in a mental hospital and it looks like he'll be going back.

Jordan makes some valid points and some completely off the wall nonsense points.
It's a scattergun approach to nothing in particular.

For example: The Russia/Ukraine war. He makes the point that it's aggression by the US/West, then about ten minutes later he accuses Russia of aggression.

Jordan has already spent time in a mental hospital and it looks like he'll be going back.
So all you got are personal attacks on Jordan.

Are you claiming it’s impossible for both sides to show aggression?

So all you got are personal attacks on Jordan.
I'm afraid so, but at least I made it clear on the reason why. I was hoping you could narrow his talk down to one particular topic, as opposed to dozens of his personal issues on which he contradicts and takes both sides.
Are you claiming it’s impossible for both sides to show aggression?
No, but there has to be an initial aggression that results in war. In any case, the war was his chosen title and his talk was all over the place.

Jordan quite recently went from being an atheist to being a Christian believer in the God. Jordan is in turmoil with his brilliant mind on account of Christianity. He can't believe due to his high intelligence, but he can't not believe for some reason. But he can't yet become a Deist. (you know what that is?)

The question already put him in a mental institution once. I think it will happen again.

Actually I feel quite sorry for him and feel it's unfortunate that a brilliant mind is being wasted.

The reason for the problems he has I believe is childhood indoctrination into organized religion. I understand that to be as powerful as how a duckling will imprint on a Fox as it's mother.
That's a very sad fact for the duckling, and for Jordan too.

Wellllll, yes if you put it that way.

I've watched too many of Jordan's vids. Can you make an attempt to put it down to any particular point he's trying to make. I can't.
Jordan is somewhere between mental illness and trying to make his name and fortune on utube.

I'm much more comfortable with saying that Russia will refuse to lose the war. And conversely, there's no way for Russia to win a war with America.

That's not true at all. What is true is that Russia is in alliance with China and the Brics, and Russia has the determination to suffer for as long as it takes.

Quite true but one of many topics Jordan is attempting to address. It doesn't take 50 minutes to say that.

That doesn't impress me. It's getting into a topic that must be excluded, right up until it isn't.

You didn't have to share that with me.

That's an interesting twist. You're seeing China as the enemy and suggesting that the war with Russia wasn't necessary. To make my position clear, I'm of the opinion that Russia would have never become allied with the US. America is still of the opinion that Russia can be defeated.

I don't totally disagree with your opinion though, it's just that it's N.A. now.

Is there one single theme in Jordan's talk. You 'did' say it was worth watching?

Neither the US or Russia are going to suffer a lose easily. The question is, which side is going to have to take the blame.

If Turkey has already resorted to direct hostile action against Russia, we might not have to wait long to see how this 'Sitzkrieg is settled.
Jordan is hated by LibTards…nuff said.

Jordan is hated by LibTards…nuff said.
As a liberal, I don't hate Jordan. I understand him a lot better now that he's bouncing around on his opinions. Jordan wants to be a liberal himself but he has this bugaboo on belief in his bibles.
The childhood indoctrination is my only explanation.

What do you think?

As a liberal, I don't hate Jordan. I understand him a lot better now that he's bouncing around on his opinions. Jordan wants to be a liberal himself but he has this bugaboo on belief in his bibles.

What do you think?
I’ve been watching his videos for well over a year.
Exactly where is he bouncing around?

What do you think?
Prior to religion he still believed in being civilized.

No, but there has to be an initial aggression that results in war. In any case, the war was his chosen title and his talk was all over the place.
There was aggression, by NATO. It keeps expanding East.

I’ve been watching his videos for well over a year.
Exactly where is he bouncing around?
His mental illness problem comes and goes. This featured vid indicates the bouncing all over the place. I think the best thing for him is a return visit to a mental health facility, before a suicide. It's a very sad case with Jordan.

Jordan quite recently went from being an atheist to being a Christian believer in the God. Jordan is in turmoil with his brilliant mind on account of Christianity. He can't believe due to his high intelligence, but he can't not believe for some reason. But he can't yet become a Deist. (you know what that is?)

The question already put him in a mental institution once. I think it will happen again.

Actually I feel quite sorry for him and feel it's unfortunate that a brilliant mind is being wasted.

The reason for the problems he has I believe is childhood indoctrination into organized religion. I understand that to be as powerful as how a duckling will imprint on a Fox as it's mother.
That's a very sad fact for the duckling, and for Jordan too
So more idiotic insults.

We get it, you don’t like JP.
Think we all know why, he lays waste to little Marx loving lefties all the time.

His mental illness problem comes and goes. This featured vid indicates the bouncing all over the place. I think the best thing for him is a return visit to a mental health facility, before a suicide. It's a very sad case with Jordan.
You didn’t watch the entire video and if you insist you did you are a liar or an idiot or both.

There was aggression, by NATO. It keeps expanding East.
Yes, recorded history back to 2014 and before to a different level.

The US propaganda barrage prevents millions of people from even listening to Russia's case.
Mearsheimer blows it out of the water and I don't think anybody will go head to head with him.

So more idiotic insults.

We get it, you don’t like JP.
Think we all know why, he lays waste to little Marx loving lefties all the time.
You're headed back to spamming and I'm not going there. I trust in the moderators making a sincere effort.

Forum List

Back