Joseph Biden Manhandling Women

Imagine the uproar if Trump went around telling young girls bullshit like Biden did in this case and sniffing their hair.

The liberal media just laughs and says, “Oh that is just Joe. No big deal. He’s just a good dad who even used to shower with his daughter. No big deal.”

Imagine the uproar if Trump went around telling young girls bullshit like Biden did in this case and sniffing their hair.

The liberal media just laughs and says, “Oh that is just Joe. No big deal. He’s just a good dad who even used to shower with his daughter. No big deal.”

There was a funny comment on Utube last week. A guy said "Jimmy Carter is relieved that now, he is not the worst President we ever had."

There was a funny comment on Utube [sic] last week. A guy said "Jimmy Carter is relieved that now, he is not the worst President we ever had."

If he ever was, he hasn't been for a long time.

Carter is an honest man, with good intentions, the very last such Democrat to be President. Alas, his competence was not up to the job.

Clinton may have been more competent than Carter, but he was corrupt and dishonest as shit; and Obama, while being even more incompetent than Carter, was also more corrupt than Clinton.

Rita Panahi (born 3 March 1976) is an American-born Australian right-wing[1] opinion columnist.[2]
she favoured his re-election and argued that a Trump victory would be more beneficial to Australian national security over a Biden presidency. She furthermore accused the media of ignoring the increase in black, gay and Hispanic support for Trump in order to accuse him of racism.[12][13][14]
Panahi believes Joe Biden has engaged in inappropriate behavior with young girls and is in a cognitive decline.[15]

Try reading what she actually wrote in her diary, the full context! You are spinning a made up tale, out of a little bit of facts..... as most fake news is created.

Try reading what she actually wrote in her diary, the full context! You are spinning a made up tale, out of a little bit of facts..... as most fake news is created.
Point out where the “showers with my dad” quote is out of context.

Disturbing 1987 Photo of Joe and Ashley Biden Goes Viral After His Controversial “She Was 12 And I Was 30 Comment” – Twitter Removed The Photo​

September 25, 2022 Bruce Hoenshell 20 Comments

One moment, please... (note: link)

***snip***

So, that comment he made got many people talking about his daughter Ashley Biden. As you likely know by now, her diary has been authenticated by the FBI. And in that diary, Ashley wrote about taking inappropriate showers with her dad when she was young and wondered if that led to her being hyper-sexualized at a young age. She also wonders if she was molested. It’s very disturbing stuff.

1666036237358.jpeg

Those ain't nothing. You must be a newbie to Biden's perversions. This is the best one. Sexual assault right on camera.

Slow Motion of VP Biden sexually assaulting Sen. Daines' 8 year old niece - pinches nipple

At age 14 Maria Piacesi confirmed Biden pinched her nipple, in an Instragram, but would not pursue it for fear of losing friends and being called a liar.

As film slows down you can distinctly see Piacesi flinching and pulling away from Biden, who is smoothly keeping peoples' eyes on him not the girl.

https://poptopic.com.au/news/senator...ed-her-nipple/

Below: screenshots of alleged exchange in social media with Maria Piacesi, now 14 years old. (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE)

screenshot-2021-09-12-6.58.17-pm.png

screenshot-2021-09-12-6.59.49-pm.png

c
screenshot-2021-09-12-7.01.10-pm.png

screenshot-2021-09-12-7.06.21-pm.png

There is no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden is the most creepy President in my lifetime. The first President I remember is Harry Truman.

What was all that crap he said about respecting the rights of women??????

Is touching someone a violation of that person's rights?
What fucking nonsense you people up with. You want to attack him, you have nothing so you create a fantasy world where everything is "creepy", and then you can go use childish insults to attack him.

And then you vote for someone like Trump..... Fuck me.

Forum List

Back