Josh Campbell: Why I am leaving the FBI

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
his name is Josh Campbell...or is it???

"One of the greatest honors of my life was walking across the stage at the F.B.I. Academy and receiving my special agent badge from the director at the time, Bob Mueller.

I am reluctantly turning in my badge and leaving an organization I love. Why? So I can join the growing chorus of people who believe that the relentless attacks on the bureau undermine not just America’s premier law enforcement agency but also the nation’s security. My resignation is painful, but the alternative of remaining quiet while the bureau is tarnished for political gain is impossible."

Opinion | Why I Am Leaving the F.B.I.

Obama corrupted the FBI's management, not its rank and file officers.
Trump is cleaning-up the mess.
Trump is trying to restore our democracy that Obama almost destroyed.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public from crimes, not committing crimes.
The FBI is not supposed to be the secret police for Obama, Hillary and the Corrupt Democratic Party.

I always find it amusing that the Law and Order GOP hates the FBI when they aren't in charge of it.

I remember back in the 1990's when they slandered the FBI after a bunch of cultist whackadoodles committed Mass Suicide. Three investigations said the FBI wasn't at fault, but that didn't stop the nuts with an agenda.

Same thing here. Trump got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to do, so you pretty much attack the people who caught you.

Kind of like OJ Simpson did.

his name is Josh Campbell...or is it???

"One of the greatest honors of my life was walking across the stage at the F.B.I. Academy and receiving my special agent badge from the director at the time, Bob Mueller.

I am reluctantly turning in my badge and leaving an organization I love. Why? So I can join the growing chorus of people who believe that the relentless attacks on the bureau undermine not just America’s premier law enforcement agency but also the nation’s security. My resignation is painful, but the alternative of remaining quiet while the bureau is tarnished for political gain is impossible."

Opinion | Why I Am Leaving the F.B.I.
Ahhh, poor baby sat there like a fucking pussy while deMS-13 turned the FBI into their Secret police.

Better off without him

"... remaining quiet while the bureau is tarnished for political gain ..."

This should not be the overriding concern. Priorities are misplaced when protecting and defending the U.S. Constitution is not the highest priority in U.S. government employ. It is our Constitution that is being tarnished for political gain.

It is not so easy to simply "turn in one's badge" and "leave" such employment. There is a lifetime commitment not only of secrecy but of friendship, honor, and mutual aid and protection, and I do not speak here of illegitimate fraternization.

The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public from crimes, not committing crimes.
The FBI is not supposed to be the secret police for Obama, Hillary and the Corrupt Democratic Party.

Is he? Or is he being even more political and trying to change it into a pro-Trump organization by filling it with people who'll do whatever the fuck he asks?

Under Obama the FBI turned into the KGB. Hillary would have completed the process.

Is he? Or is he being even more political and trying to change it into a pro-Trump organization by filling it with people who'll do whatever the fuck he asks?

Dims are always accusing Republicans of the stuff they do.

Ahhh, poor baby sat there like a fucking pussy while deMS-13 turned the FBI into their Secret police.

Better off without him

Right, because clearly we want out government officials to conspire with the Russians.

What specifically did Trump get caught doing?

Sending his son to meet with a Russian Lawyer to get the dirt on Hillary.
Calling on the Russians to hack her email.

Come on, buddy, you wouldn't see this kind of attempt to discredit the FBI if they didn't have the goods on Trump.

In today's climate, virtually everything has been politicized and soiled.

Nothing is beneath us now. Self-inflicted wound.

I keep telling you Pompous Mac, today's climate isn't any different than it was 40 years ago when they ran Nixon out of office over a two bit break in.

Or tried to run Reagan out of office over Iran Contra 30 years ago.

Or tried to run Clinton out of office over a blow job 20 years ago.

Or tried to run Bush out of office because he lied us into a war 10 years ago.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Now I get why you feel bad. The Liberals aren't buying into your nuttiness about Political Correctness and you're too brown to be a Republican, but that's kind of your problem, not that anything "new" is going on here.

Under Obama the FBI turned into the KGB. Hillary would have completed the process.

Yup, the FBI turned into a Hippy Drum Circle. No, really.

It's not that people in the FBI, most of whom are conservative, looked at a mentally unstable person running for office and said, "You know, that would probably be a bad thing, especially since he's in debt to the Russians."

Trump is doing to the FBI what O.J. Simpson did to the LAPD.

In today's climate, virtually everything has been politicized and soiled.

Nothing is beneath us now. Self-inflicted wound.

I keep telling you Pompous Mac, today's climate isn't any different than it was 40 years ago when they ran Nixon out of office over a two bit break in.

Or tried to run Reagan out of office over Iran Contra 30 years ago.

Or tried to run Clinton out of office over a blow job 20 years ago.

Or tried to run Bush out of office because he lied us into a war 10 years ago.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Now I get why you feel bad. The Liberals aren't buying into your nuttiness about Political Correctness and you're too brown to be a Republican, but that's kind of your problem, not that anything "new" is going on here.

You're either a liar or just ignorant.

Better off without him

Right, because clearly we want out government officials to conspire with the Russians.

What specifically did Trump get caught doing?

Sending his son to meet with a Russian Lawyer to get the dirt on Hillary.
Calling on the Russians to hack her email.

Come on, buddy, you wouldn't see this kind of attempt to discredit the FBI if they didn't have the goods on Trump.
Youre just saying shit without presenting any evidence to back it up. What proof do you have that Trump did any of the things you listed?

Why is it so hard for Americans who were brought up in front of the freaking T.V. set to understand that federal agents can become tools of the political establishment? The media downplayed the murder of Randy Weaver's son and wife at the hands of an FBI sniper even when the agent was indicted for manslaughter. The same lack of leadership was evident when Bill Clinton's big dumb A.G. authorized FBI agents to use tanks and poison gas to eradicate 80 men women and children in Waco, Tx. The FBI director is a political appointee and it shouldn't be surprising if a political appointee is corrupted by a corrupt administration.

Forum List

Back