Josh Ernest

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Just said that the Russian hacks would be ok if they were fair....lol

Im paraphasing, but these guys just keep punching themselves in the face.

I hope your feelings won't be hurt when I say I trust you to properly paraphrase something you heard about as much as I trust Donald Trump around underaged female dressing rooms.

He also lied and said Trump told the Russians to hack her server. Liberals lie when they speak, it's no more complicated than that.
"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."

I hope your feelings won't be hurt when I say I trust you to properly paraphrase something you heard about as much as I trust Donald Trump around female dressing rooms.

Not at all.
Im a RW, and so check it out, investigate what I say.

I hope your feelings won't be hurt when I say I trust you to properly paraphrase something you heard about as much as I trust Donald Trump around female dressing rooms.

Not at all.
You made the claim, so you need to provide a link.

He also lied and said Trump told the Russians to hack her server. Liberals lie when they speak, it's no more complicated than that.
"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next."

Tell me. You know he was joking. Not only the way he said it, but then the press line we all know was dripping with sarcasm.

Its kinda like the 2nd Amendment people context, liberals were saying he was advocating killing Hillary, cmmon.

Not at all.
You made the claim, so you need to provide a link.

I will when there is one, I just heard n it on the radio.

I hope your feelings won't be hurt when I say I trust you to properly paraphrase something you heard about as much as I trust Donald Trump around underaged female dressing rooms.

Did someone say under-aged females? count me in!!!!

Sincerely, Hillary AND Bill "drop trou" Clinton.......

These poor bastards have literally nothing else to sell but bullshit. It's their only hope for power. Only the deranged lefties believe anything they say anymore.

It fascinates me the tards are trying to blow off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections, just because that foreign power did so to provide aid to their candidate.

It fascinates me the tards are trying to blow off the fact a foreign power interfered in our elections, just because that foreign power did so to provide aid to their candidate.
No we were against Russia in 12.....where as the left?
We didnt like secretaries of state with unsecured private servers....where was the left?

Russians have hacked before......where was the left
We were told we couldnt find out if and who hacked hillarys emails after years, but in a few months we know this one?

And if true, they didnt meet with congress today..why?

Sorry man, its way to convienent, the left and media have lied all year.

Sorry the left cries wolf all the time, they are nothing but politics.. we dont believe them.

Lets investigate everything.

The live link

One thing struck me about what he said. Trump encouraged people to go to Wikileaks to find damning things about Hellary and the DNC, and he knew they wouldn't find bad things about Trump or other Repubs. What he left out- people got all the damning info about Trump et al from the mainstream media, they same media who ignored all the shit about their love candidates. I guess Wikileaks is the media equalizer in this case.

No we were against Russia in 12.....where as the left?

And now the pseudocons loooooove Russia. Hell, we've even had a few accusing the US of war crimes and being the aggressor.

Is it any wonder Romney stomped on Trump?

We didnt like secretaries of state with unsecured private servers....where was the left?
What total hypocritical bullshit.

Colin Powell had an unsecured private laptop he used to communicate to diplomats all over the world. He even wrote about it in his 2012 book. Where was the Right?

The live link

One thing struck me about what he said. Trump encouraged people to go to Wikileaks to find damning things about Hellary and the DNC, and he knew they wouldn't find bad things about Trump or other Repubs. What he left out- people got all the damning info about Trump et al from the mainstream media, they same media who ignored all the shit about their love candidates. I guess Wikileaks is the media equalizer in this case.

Winner, winner!!!!!!

Forum List

Back