Jr just destroyed a key part of Muellers case

First they didn't deny it. Second, even if they had neglected to mention it, I believe the question concerned government officials, not lawyers & those involved in the entertainment industry. OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia
"I have nothing to do with Russia." January 10, 2017. President Trump. Tweeted again on Jan 11. Many more examples. You can be an ostrich on this issue that is your right.

I thought we were talking about Don Jr.? So what if Trump tweeted "I have nothing to do with Russia"? What would you expect such an open statement to mean? Are you saying Jr. reported the incident to daddy, and daddy conveniently forgot and therefore broke something by tweeting "I have nothing to do with Russia"?

Say, if someone accused me of Russian conspiracy, I suppose I could conspire to say "I have nothing to do with Russia". Then someone would remind me my great-grandfather was Russian, a flaming conspiracy.
Do you really think Jr set up a meeting with a Rep from the Russian government that claimed to have damning info on Clinton, called in Manafort and Kushy and Trump had no Idea?? Do you REALLY think that?

Trump apparently had business dealings with a Russian Business Woman and again an anonymous source states it was a Money Laundering Operation for The Russian Mob.

Subject: Re: Greetings From Mrs. Olga PatarkatsishviliGreetings from Georgia,

Greetings in the name of the lord, I am Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili, the widow of late Georgian business tycoon Mr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit for you and myself. I will send you further details once I receive your response back. Please for security reason, I will strongly recommend that you write me through my private email account only.

I can be reach on this Email: ([email protected]), for more information’s on this project.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili.
So what?? Are you ever going to make a point or are you just trying to post random articles to distract from the subject?

It's not a real article. He thinks he is trying to be funny... but he is just cluttering up Politics.

No. I'm suggesting they shouldn't have freaking denied meetings like this repeatedly before this came out. At least they could've said "I don't recall any such contacts " to leave themselves some wiggle room. But nooooooo they had to be definitive about having nothing to do with the Russians. Amateur hour that makes them look sleazy which impacts our agenda. Stupid.

First they didn't deny it. Second, even if they had neglected to mention it, I believe the question concerned government officials, not lawyers & those involved in the entertainment industry. OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia
"I have nothing to do with Russia." January 10, 2017. President Trump. Tweeted again on Jan 11. Many more examples. You can be an ostrich on this issue that is your right.

I thought we were talking about Don Jr.? So what if Trump tweeted "I have nothing to do with Russia"? What would you expect such an open statement to mean? Are you saying Jr. reported the incident to daddy, and daddy conveniently forgot and therefore broke something by tweeting "I have nothing to do with Russia"?

Say, if someone accused me of Russian conspiracy, I suppose I could conspire to say "I have nothing to do with Russia". Then someone would remind me my great-grandfather was Russian, a flaming conspiracy.
Do you really think Jr set up a meeting with a Rep from the Russian government that claimed to have damning info on Clinton, called in Manafort and Kushy and Trump had no Idea?? Do you REALLY think that?

Trump apparently had business dealings with a Russian Business Woman and again an anonymous source states it was a Money Laundering Operation for The Russian Mob.

Greetings in the name of the lord, I am Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili, the widow of late Georgian business tycoon Mr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit for you and myself. I will send you further details once I receive your response back. Please for security reason, I will strongly recommend that you write me through my private email account only.

I can be reach on this Email: ([email protected]), for more information’s on this project.

Yours truly,
This stopped being funny the 47th time it was posted.

Dim can I ask why you figured Trump would be a good president? I'm left wing but I can't honestly say this surprised me. Trump's messaging was inconsistent, reactionary and amateuristic from the beginning, not to mention abhorrent to me. Why does this surprise you?
Thanks for the civility. I thought he could grow into the position just as you probably thought Obama (with very limited experience) could grow into the presidency. This argument that "I voted for him to shake things up" makes sense only if he is substantively shaking things up through policy not knuckleheaded tweets. He is a smart guy. If he can stop trying to run through hurdles rather than jumping over a few of them this could still work out.
I always TRY to be civil. Doesn't always work but I try. I think there is a big mentality difference between Obama and Trump. Trump throughout the campaign came across as a bully. A type of person that has an innate inability to question himself coupled with the fact that he probably never had to deal with the consequences of being wrong because of his wealth. This to me is the one type of person that should never be president. Trump can never grow because growing depends on the ability to learn from mistakes. Obama is a politician. Politicians have drawbacks but it also implies that they know the rules of the game. We can argue about what kind of president Obama was but Obama didn't willy nilly offend and he listened to his staff.
Most politicians are megalomaniacs. Some just hide it better than others. LBJ and Nixon were wayyyyyyyy more bullying than Trump on his best day. Trump blusters while LBJ and Nixon would be silently killing their opponents entire families.
LBJ was a bully, but bigger than Trump is big statement.I don't think LBJ would have publicly gone after a fallen veterans family for instance. Nixon was more of a conniving bastard than an actual bully I think. Neither of those examples are Obama. My point is that Republicans, and I assume you too, choose to elect a man who did this and dozens of other things that point to not just a failed politician but a failed man. Someone who had the Russia thing hanging over him even during the campaign. You come over as a reasonable person and there are undoubtedly a lot of Republicans like you out there, so I'm baffled by the willingness of so many reasonable people to elect someone who shows the exact same faults now as during the campaign.
Didn't like Hillary honestly. But I'm not one of these "burn the witch" types. She's done. Toast. Forget her. I voted for Ross Perot years ago and he might've been crazier than President Trump. So it's pretty much consistent for me.
You know how refreshing it is to talk to someone who is willing to simply honestly answer? Most people on this board left or right wouldn't recognise or be capable of honesty if there life depended on it. I get the aversion to Clinton btw. If I had to choose between Romney, Mccain and Clinton, I'dd probably stay home. But Trump is an asshole. And what's more, he thinks that he's so infallible that he doesn't need to hide it. It seriously grates me that facts are proving him right. I try to raise my daughter with certain values. Values that include respect towards other people as one of the most important . Trump shows that being a bully who shows respect to nobody works too. I find that a terrible message as you pointed out in your first post.

Yours truly,
So what?? Are you ever going to make a point or are you just trying to post random articles to distract from the subject?
I am mad as HELL, and I used to support Trump, but now after reading all of these emails, I am asking myself how I could have been so wrong and how The Left was so right?

They have been digging and plotting, and wiretapping for two years because The LEFT KNEW he was Crooked and that Hillary Clinton was an Innocent Victim of a Powerful and Abusive Political Machine! A VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!

Finally The Left will get justice for all of the ridicule and abuse they have taken because they have uncovered the corruption they claimed was always there!

This is no time to gloat or to make me feel bad when I am depressed about all of this. I feel sick to my stomach over this. And to make it worse, there is a mole in The White House and all of these emails were leaked simultaneously to about 25 different newspapers in the country.

Here is another one. Makes me want to hurl how corrupt The Trump Administration is. The Trump family apparently did not give a phuck where they got their money from or who they were laundering it for so long as they got their greedy cut! Phuck them. I hope he gets impeached, or tried for treason.....

FROM THE DESK OF MS. SOFIA HASSAN
AUDITING & ACOUNTING DIRECTOR
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +229 99914660

(REMITTANCE OF US $5.3 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY, CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE)

Good Day Mr. Trump,

My name is Ms. Sofia Hassan director auditing and accounting department” UBA bank Here in Cotonou, Benin Republic .I discovered the sum of Five million, three hundred thousand dollars (US $5.3M) belonging to a deceased customer of UBA bank Mr. Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, Christian, and their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10. Please log on here to see for your self,BBC NEWS | Europe | Families wiped out in crash the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since His death.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin While I will back you up with every vital Information that you might need to stand as the real next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

Should you be interested in handling this transaction with me kindly get back to me with the following information:

1)Full Name:
2)Address:
3)Country:
4)Age:
5)Occupation:
6)Sex:
7)Marital status:

Contact me if you are ready to do this deal. ([email protected])

Yours faithful,
Ms. Sofia Hassan

Last edited:
Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

In short it isn't illegal and Jr has a good lawyer. But it still stinks.

Junior may have just forfeited his 5th amd rights on this subject.

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

In short it isn't illegal and Jr has a good lawyer. But it still stinks.

Head spinning spin. Nice work.

Thanks for the civility. I thought he could grow into the position just as you probably thought Obama (with very limited experience) could grow into the presidency. This argument that "I voted for him to shake things up" makes sense only if he is substantively shaking things up through policy not knuckleheaded tweets. He is a smart guy. If he can stop trying to run through hurdles rather than jumping over a few of them this could still work out.
I always TRY to be civil. Doesn't always work but I try. I think there is a big mentality difference between Obama and Trump. Trump throughout the campaign came across as a bully. A type of person that has an innate inability to question himself coupled with the fact that he probably never had to deal with the consequences of being wrong because of his wealth. This to me is the one type of person that should never be president. Trump can never grow because growing depends on the ability to learn from mistakes. Obama is a politician. Politicians have drawbacks but it also implies that they know the rules of the game. We can argue about what kind of president Obama was but Obama didn't willy nilly offend and he listened to his staff.
Most politicians are megalomaniacs. Some just hide it better than others. LBJ and Nixon were wayyyyyyyy more bullying than Trump on his best day. Trump blusters while LBJ and Nixon would be silently killing their opponents entire families.
LBJ was a bully, but bigger than Trump is big statement.I don't think LBJ would have publicly gone after a fallen veterans family for instance. Nixon was more of a conniving bastard than an actual bully I think. Neither of those examples are Obama. My point is that Republicans, and I assume you too, choose to elect a man who did this and dozens of other things that point to not just a failed politician but a failed man. Someone who had the Russia thing hanging over him even during the campaign. You come over as a reasonable person and there are undoubtedly a lot of Republicans like you out there, so I'm baffled by the willingness of so many reasonable people to elect someone who shows the exact same faults now as during the campaign.
Didn't like Hillary honestly. But I'm not one of these "burn the witch" types. She's done. Toast. Forget her. I voted for Ross Perot years ago and he might've been crazier than President Trump. So it's pretty much consistent for me.
You know how refreshing it is to talk to someone who is willing to simply honestly answer? Most people on this board left or right wouldn't recognise or be capable of honesty if there life depended on it. I get the aversion to Clinton btw. If I had to choose between Romney, Mccain and Clinton, I'dd probably stay home. But Trump is an asshole. And what's more, he thinks that he's so infallible that he doesn't need to hide it. It seriously grates me that facts are proving him right. I try to raise my daughter with certain values. Values that include respect towards other people as one of the most important . Trump shows that being a bully who shows respect to nobody works too. I find that a terrible message as you pointed out in your first post.
Honestly I really wouldn't normally post in here but I see it as an opportunity to put a civil pov out there and maybe the most vociferous on both sides will be influenced. If I get one on each side to be more civil then maybe they'll get one on each side etc etc etc.

Yours truly,

It's an emotional defense mechanism.

Yours truly,
I am mad as HELL, and I used to support Trump, but now after reading all of these emails, I am asking myself how I could have been so wrong and how The Left was so right?

They have been digging and plotting, and wiretapping for two years because The LEFT KNEW he was Crooked and that Hillary Clinton was an Innocent Victim of a Powerful and Abusive Political Machine! A VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!

Finally The Left will get justice for all of the ridicule and abuse they have taken because they have uncovered the corruption they claimed was always there!

This is no time to gloat or to make me feel bad when I am depressed about all of this. I feel sick to my stomach over this. And to make it worse, there is a mole in The White House and all of these emails were leaked simultaneously to about 25 different newspapers in the country.

Here is another one. Makes me want to hurl how corrupt The Trump Administration is. The Trump family apparently did not give a phuck where they got their money from or who they were laundering it for so long as they got their greedy cut! Phuck them. I hope he gets impeached, or tried for treason.....

FROM THE DESK OF MS. SOFIA HASSAN
AUDITING & ACOUNTING DIRECTOR
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +229 99914660

(REMITTANCE OF US $5.3 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY, CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE)

Good Day Mr. Trump,

My name is Ms. Sofia Hassan director auditing and accounting department” UBA bank Here in Cotonou, Benin Republic .I discovered the sum of Five million, three hundred thousand dollars (US $5.3M) belonging to a deceased customer of UBA bank Mr. Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, Christian, and their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10. Please log on here to see for your self,BBC NEWS | Europe | Families wiped out in crash the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since His death.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin While I will back you up with every vital Information that you might need to stand as the real next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

Should you be interested in handling this transaction with me kindly get back to me with the following information:

1)Full Name:
2)Address:
3)Country:
4)Age:
5)Occupation:
6)Sex:
7)Marital status:

Contact me if you are ready to do this deal. ([email protected])

Yours faithful,
Ms. Sofia Hassan

Donald Trump Jr. releases email chain on his Russian meeting

- http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/ -

President Donald Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., agreed to meet with someone he believed to be a "Russian government attorney" last summer after receiving an email offering him "very high level and sensitive information" that would "incriminate" Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to emails the younger Trump publicly released on Tuesday.

White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders read a statement from the President defending his son during an off-camera briefing with reporters Tuesday.

"My son is a high-quality person and I applaud his transparency," Sanders said, reading a statement from Trump.

"Beyond that I'm going to have to refer everything beyond this matter to Don Jr.'s counsel and outside counsel," Sanders said.

Sanders declined to answer several follow-up questions, referring questions again to outside attorneys.

The email, from publicist Rob Goldstone, claimed the information was part of "Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Goldstone subsequently offered to set up a meeting with a "Russian government attorney" to discuss the information.

Goldstone, who represents the son of an Azerbaijani-Russian businessman close to the Russian government, claimed in an email to Trump Jr. in June 2016 that a top Russian prosecutor had offered the father "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia."

---

Hard to believe conservatives are still defending this news! The constant refrain is still, "where's the crime?" When it came to Hillary, "what was the crime" concerning Benghazi? The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! This is just another smoking gun showing how corrupt these people truly are in the West Wing! I laugh when they accuse others of being dishonest! They should look in the mirror and look deeper into their own wretched souls; if they have any! :dev3: :dunno:

Unfortunately getting "dirt" on one's opponent is just the nature of the beast known as politics.

Unfortunately getting it from foreign, hostile entities is a little different and then of course lying your ass off about it is even worse. It's about the lie, not the act. He's a fucking liar just like his Daddy.

Yours truly,

Why wouldn't I be emotional? You have The Trump Administration Colluding with Russian Mobsters, and Nigerian Princes in an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME! I feel embarrassed to be an American today. It makes me want to burn a flag!

From: Mr. LUCAS sankoh <lucassankoh\\yahoo.fr Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL MR. WILLIAMS SANKOH TEL (225) 05 89 46 61 FAX (225) 21 58 10 05 or 21 58 18 26 Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE) DATE: 23/07/2016

STRICKLY CONFIDENCIAL ATTN: JARED KUSHNER

SIR, IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH CHAMBER'S OF COMMERCE AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU. I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM MR WILLIAMS SANKOH THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGOMAKA SANKOH WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT. I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND A SIERRA-LEONIAN.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED, HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $22. M(TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS) WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS.

THE CONTACT OF THE BANK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $22.000.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCH FREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE (225) 05 89 46 61 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Think it's time to report this dupe

Yours truly,

Why wouldn't I be emotional? You have The Trump Administration Colluding with Russian Mobsters, and Nigerian Princes in an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME! I feel embarrassed to be an American today. It makes me want to burn a flag!

From: Mr. LUCAS sankoh <lucassankoh\\yahoo.fr Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL MR. WILLIAMS SANKOH TEL (225) 05 89 46 61 FAX (225) 21 58 10 05 or 21 58 18 26 Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE) DATE: 23/07/2016

SIR, IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH CHAMBER'S OF COMMERCE AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU. I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM MR WILLIAMS SANKOH THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGOMAKA SANKOH WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT. I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND A SIERRA-LEONIAN.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED, HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $22. M(TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS) WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS.

THE CONTACT OF THE BANK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $22.000.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCH FREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE (225) 05 89 46 61 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?

Yours truly,

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?
No but it should be illegal to post the same thing over and over intending to be funny.

Yours truly,

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Spamming, trolling, whatever you want to call it... join the discussion or beat it. We don't need you wasting time posting fake email after fake email. You made your point now move on

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
No but it should be illegal to post the same thing over and over intending to be funny.
But they are different emails.

You know like every day THE LEFT posts a different FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
So maybe all of those posts should be deleted on site?
Do you agree with that?

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
He isnt trying to be funny... he is trying to be annoying and make the point that he is doing what the Dems are doing. It's not clever, funny or effective

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
But they are different emails.

You know like every day THE LEFT posts a different FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
So maybe all of those posts should be deleted on site?
Do you agree with that?
It's just not funny. Don't make this political. Take it to the satire board.

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Spamming, trolling, whatever you want to call it... join the discussion or beat it. We don't need you wasting time posting fake email after fake email. You made your point now move on
But I read your FAKE NEWS and FAKE ACCUSATIONS every day! Why isn't that considered Trolling and Spamming?

There have been some, what 250 different FAKE ACCUSATIONS since President Trump was Elected and about 2,000 FAKE THREADS on them those FAKE Allegations.

Are you trying to tell me The Moderators aren't doing their jobs here?

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
But I read your FAKE NEWS and FAKE ACCUSATIONS every day? Why isn't that considered Trolling and Spamming? There have been some, what 250 different FAKE ACCUSATION since he was Inaugurated and about 2,000 FAKE THREADS on them. Are you trying to tell me The Moderators aren't doing their jobs here?
Did this work for you in third grade? But they did it first?

Forum List

Back