Jr just destroyed a key part of Muellers case

It's an emotional defense mechanism.

Why wouldn't I be emotional? You have The Trump Administration Colluding with Russian Mobsters, and Nigerian Princes in an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME! I feel embarrassed to be an American today. It makes me want to burn a flag!

From: Mr. LUCAS sankoh <lucassankoh\\yahoo.fr Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL MR. WILLIAMS SANKOH TEL (225) 05 89 46 61 FAX (225) 21 58 10 05 or 21 58 18 26 Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE) DATE: 23/07/2016

STRICKLY CONFIDENCIAL ATTN: JARED KUSHNER

SIR, IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH CHAMBER'S OF COMMERCE AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU. I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM MR WILLIAMS SANKOH THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGOMAKA SANKOH WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT. I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND A SIERRA-LEONIAN.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED, HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $22. M(TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS) WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS.

THE CONTACT OF THE BANK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $22.000.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCH FREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE (225) 05 89 46 61 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Think it's time to report this dupe
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?
No but it should be illegal to post the same thing over and over intending to be funny.
But they are different emails.

You know like every day THE LEFT posts a different FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
So maybe all of those posts should be deleted on site?
Do you agree with that?
I think this thread is about a real email that JR posted on his twitter page. So all you're doing is looking like an ass

Why wouldn't I be emotional? You have The Trump Administration Colluding with Russian Mobsters, and Nigerian Princes in an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME! I feel embarrassed to be an American today. It makes me want to burn a flag!

From: Mr. LUCAS sankoh <lucassankoh\\yahoo.fr Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL MR. WILLIAMS SANKOH TEL (225) 05 89 46 61 FAX (225) 21 58 10 05 or 21 58 18 26 Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE) DATE: 23/07/2016

SIR, IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH CHAMBER'S OF COMMERCE AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU. I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM MR WILLIAMS SANKOH THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGOMAKA SANKOH WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT. I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND A SIERRA-LEONIAN.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED, HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $22. M(TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS) WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS.

THE CONTACT OF THE BANK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $22.000.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCH FREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE (225) 05 89 46 61 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?
Spamming, trolling, whatever you want to call it... join the discussion or beat it. We don't need you wasting time posting fake email after fake email. You made your point now move on
But I read your FAKE NEWS and FAKE ACCUSATIONS every day? Why isn't that considered Trolling and Spamming? There have been some, what 250 different FAKE ACCUSATION since he was Inaugurated and about 2,000 FAKE THREADS on them. Are you trying to tell me The Moderators aren't doing their jobs here?
Did this work for you in third grade? But they did it first?
Is posting Fake News, Fake Outrage, and Fake Allegations working for you and your party?

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

In short it isn't illegal and Jr has a good lawyer. But it still stinks.
Sounds like he's throwing Daddy under the bus before the Good Guys get too close to the truth...

Spamming, trolling, whatever you want to call it... join the discussion or beat it. We don't need you wasting time posting fake email after fake email. You made your point now move on
But I read your FAKE NEWS and FAKE ACCUSATIONS every day? Why isn't that considered Trolling and Spamming? There have been some, what 250 different FAKE ACCUSATION since he was Inaugurated and about 2,000 FAKE THREADS on them. Are you trying to tell me The Moderators aren't doing their jobs here?
Is posting Fake News, Fake Outrage, and Fake Allegations working for you and your party?
Well I'm a conservative and I'd say "no".

If I post fake news then call me on it. This thread isn't fake news... if you think it is then make a rational argument and act like a grown up.

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
No but it should be illegal to post the same thing over and over intending to be funny.

You know like every day THE LEFT posts a different FALSE ACCUSATION ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
Do you agree with that?
I think this thread is about a real email that JR posted on his twitter page. So all you're doing is looking like an ass
I posted REAL EMAILS too. Now whether you believe that Trump Jr. acted on those emails or did anything beyond inquire about them and the information they contained is PURE SPECULATION, now isn't it?

Besides, I am pretty sure I know someone that could finance your amateur investigation in to that. I'll forward his email to me to you, if you'd like.

If I post fake news then call me on it. This thread isn't fake news... if you think it is then make a rational argument and act like a grown up.
I have called you on it. You have posted FAKE NEWS here for two straight years nearly every day. You and your cohorts and have spammed the phuck out of USMB with it, even creating multiple threads on the same FAKE NEWS topics.

You look like Fake News, Smell Like Fake News, and Walk Like Fake News.

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

Ok, is it working for THEIR PARTY? You already answered NO.

See, what I did was an ILLUSTRATION to expose THE STRATEGY of THE LEFT. This is what they are doing.

Every day is another Email from a Nigerian Prince with a different ploy to suck people in. THOUSANDS on INNUMERABLE OUTLETS, posting FAKE ALLEGATIONS, Fake News, and each time with a different twist, and always from a NIGERIAN PRINCE, or RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

THE LEFT IS SPAMMING NEWS OUTLETS AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FAKE ALLEGATIONS EVERY DAY. 1,000s OF THEM. It is part of their RESIST DEMOCRACY campaign.

I can't wait for the next FAKE NEWS Offer from THE LEFT. I could be inheriting a fortune tomorrow!

THE LEFT IS THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF 24-7 SPAM!

The Clinton campaign was attacking Trump by proxy, thus the Access Hollywood tapes. Do you not think they were also seeking dirt on Trump,his history, making false accusations via women who accused him of sexual assault, had a lawyer and were all set to go to court, then Trump won and they disappeared.

This meeting with the Russian lawyer is lightweight stuff to be honest, I agree it still isn't honourable, but it appears to be the nature of politics since the dawn of time.

A meeting with a lawyer from a country that wants to annihilate western culture is NOT 'light weight stuff!'

From the hill-

In the Times’ first story published Saturday, reporting a meeting among Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and a Russian lawyer, the meeting is curiously described as “previously unreported,” despite the fact that both Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort disclosed the meeting before the Times’ reporting.

The Times’ own reporting admits this several paragraphs down and then adds, “Because Donald Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, he was not required to disclose his foreign contacts.” In short, this meeting, which was portrayed as nefarious across several anti-Trump media outlets, was disclosed and openly reported by its attendees — Kushner and Manafort.

Glad I chose not to vote for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...

It's getting more and more difficult for sycophants to defend that lying ignoramus and his minions.

Honest-to-God... The Twit-in-Chief and his Tweets and his Big Mouth are his own worst enemies.

Followed closely by ungrateful spawn who think nothing of throwing the Old Man under the bus.

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

WHAT WILL YOU and your little Troll Camp of CYBER CRIMINALS SPAM America with tomorrow?

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

Comrade Junior gave Mueller the golden key to collusion.

Do you agree with that?
I posted REAL EMAILS too. Now whether you believe that Trump Jr. acted on those emails or did anything beyond inquire about them and the information they contained is PURE SPECULATION, now isn't it?

Besides, I am pretty sure I know someone that could finance your amateur investigation in to that. I'll forward his email to me to you, if you'd like.

Do you agree with that?

Do you agree with that?

see I knew this was going right over your head... big surprise. The email shows that jr set a meeting knowing it was with the Russians and regarding campaign dirt. He then had the meeting with Kush and manadort and then LIED about it! Pretty simple. What about that isn't true

Not really
Will post again-
In the Times’ first story published Saturday, reporting a meeting among Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and a Russian lawyer, the meeting is curiously described as “previously unreported,” despite the fact that both Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort disclosed the meeting before the Times’ reporting.

The Times’ own reporting admits this several paragraphs down and then adds, “Because Donald Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, he was not required to disclose his foreign contacts.” In short, this meeting, which was portrayed as nefarious across several anti-Trump media outlets, was disclosed and openly reported by its attendees — Kushner and Manafort.

Comrade Junior gave Mueller the golden key to collusion.

See, what I did was an ILLUSTRATION to expose THE STRATEGY of THE LEFT. This is what they are doing.

Every day is another Email from a Nigerian Prince with a different ploy to suck people in. THOUSANDS on INNUMERABLE OUTLETS, posting FAKE ALLEGATIONS, Fake News, and each time with a different twist, and always from a NIGERIAN PRINCE, or RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

THE LEFT IS SPAMMING NEWS OUTLETS AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FAKE ALLEGATIONS EVERY DAY. 1,000s OF THEM. It is part of their RESIST DEMOCRACY campaign.

I can't wait for the next FAKE NEWS Offer from THE LEFT. I could be inheriting a fortune tomorrow!

Actually this thread shows that YOU are the living embodiment of spam. You obviously object to the Left doing it making you also a big hypocrite

The Clinton campaign was attacking Trump by proxy, thus the Access Hollywood tapes. Do you not think they were also seeking dirt on Trump,his history, making false accusations via women who accused him of sexual assault, had a lawyer and were all set to go to court, then Trump won and they disappeared.

This meeting with the Russian lawyer is lightweight stuff to be honest, I agree it still isn't honourable, but it appears to be the nature of politics since the dawn of time.

A meeting with a lawyer from a country that wants to annihilate western culture is NOT 'light weight stuff!'
Would you happen to be a Nigerian Prince or a Wealthy Russian Oligarch fleeing from Russia with your fortune hidden away?
If only someone would believe you, you could regain access to your millions, right?
Or in this case, THE WHITE HOUSE!

Actually this thread shows that YOU are the living embodiment of spam. You obviously object to the Left doing it making you also a big hypocrite

So if I believe you, do I have to make out a money order made out to THE DNC and forward this to you so you can receive your inheritance, and for me rendering my assistance to you, you will in exchange for my help will give me a percentage of the DNC's Campaign Donations and a percentage of your inheritance for helping you and your party win the White House in 2020?

That's the deal, right? I just have to be gullible enough to believe the SPAM you and THE LEFT have saturated THE INTERNET with for two straight years, and then I can become WEALTHY BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS, RIGHT?

Forum List

Back