Jr just destroyed a key part of Muellers case

OP, are you suggesting Trump Jr. is the first to meet with foreign citizens over politics? That and if you were running for POUS, someone said they had dirt on your opponent, are you suggesting they should have refused to listen? If yes, why would that be?

If anything, sounds like Jr. was had.
No. I'm suggesting they shouldn't have freaking denied meetings like this repeatedly before this came out. At least they could've said "I don't recall any such contacts " to leave themselves some wiggle room. But nooooooo they had to be definitive about having nothing to do with the Russians. Amateur hour that makes them look sleazy which impacts our agenda. Stupid.

First they didn't deny it. Second, even if they had neglected to mention it, I believe the question concerned government officials, not lawyers & those involved in the entertainment industry. OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia

If Hillary colluded with Russia, why did they release the DNC emails and not the RNC emails?

If the Russians were helping Hillary, why were all of the leaked emails detrimental to her campaign? Why was Trump thanking WikiLeaks and asking the Russians to hack her emails?

Trump keeps lying but his lies have no basic in fact or in logic.

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

In short it isn't illegal and Jr has a good lawyer. But it still stinks.
There's bigger fish to fry than a perjury rap on junior.
so you keep claiming day after day after day after day after day....

Junior admitted to taking a meeting with someone he believed to be a Russian government lawyer with Manaforte and Kuchner. He hoped to get information from the Russian government to smear Clinton and help his father's campaign.

That's an admission that the Trump campaign was willing to collude with the Russian government to get his father elected.

Junior has just admitted to treason.
Nonsense.

That's not what they're saying on the Canadian newscast I'm watching. They said Junior could be facing treason charges.

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

There's bigger fish to fry than a perjury rap on junior.
so you keep claiming day after day after day after day after day....

Junior admitted to taking a meeting with someone he believed to be a Russian government lawyer with Manaforte and Kuchner. He hoped to get information from the Russian government to smear Clinton and help his father's campaign.

That's an admission that the Trump campaign was willing to collude with the Russian government to get his father elected.

Junior has just admitted to treason.
Nonsense.

That's not what they're saying on the Canadian newscast I'm watching. They said Junior could be facing treason charges.
Could be...might have....possible....

Good piece at the Hill. Thanks the Dude.

Trump Jr. did, however, have full reason to suspect Clinton had operated nefariously in her dealings with Russia. Bill Clinton had given a $500,000 speech in Russia. Clinton had given her approval in handing one-fifth of U.S. uranium to Russia, after which her foundation received $2.35 million from the Russian-controlled company. Suspiciously, Clinton did not disclose the transaction.

Likewise, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta sat on the board of a company that received $35 million from the Russian government alongside fellow board members Anatoly Chubais, a senior Russian official, and Ruben Vardanyan, an oligarch.

Given this context, why wouldn’t Trump Jr. be open to taking a meeting that offered evidence of incriminating Clinton dealings with Russia, particularly when most of the media refused to look into Clinton’s question-raising actions?

Trump Jr. honestly stated days ago that he was interested in “claims of potentially helpful information.” His email chain confirms his intentions even though, in the end, the information was merely a pretext for the Russian lawyer to push her own agenda related to the impact of Western sanctions on adoption of Russian children.

OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia

Trump Jr. did, however, have full reason to suspect Clinton had operated nefariously in her dealings with Russia. Bill Clinton had given a $500,000 speech in Russia. Clinton had given her approval in handing one-fifth of U.S. uranium to Russia, after which her foundation received $2.35 million from the Russian-controlled company. Suspiciously, Clinton did not disclose the transaction.

Likewise, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta sat on the board of a company that received $35 million from the Russian government alongside fellow board members Anatoly Chubais, a senior Russian official, and Ruben Vardanyan, an oligarch.

Given this context, why wouldn’t Trump Jr. be open to taking a meeting that offered evidence of incriminating Clinton dealings with Russia, particularly when most of the media refused to look into Clinton’s question-raising actions?

Trump Jr. honestly stated days ago that he was interested in “claims of potentially helpful information.” His email chain confirms his intentions even though, in the end, the information was merely a pretext for the Russian lawyer to push her own agenda related to the impact of Western sanctions on adoption of Russian children.

OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia

Clinton had no part in the approval of the sale of the uranium mine, nor was any uranium sold to Russia.

This lie has been debunked so many times but Donnie keeps repeating it and the idiot faction continues to parrot the lies.

Clinton had no part in the approval of the sale of the uranium mine, nor was any uranium sold to Russia.

This lie has been debunked so many times but Donnie keeps repeating it and the idiot faction continues to parrot the lies.

9 agencies had to approve the deal including the State Department and she was head of the agency. Uranium is considered a "strategic asset". Her ties to the Ukraine and the Ukrainian oligarchs are far more worrisome than the Russian ties.

ETA: Uranium One was sold to Rosatom. Russian government and they got the uranium.

Perhaps what you claim might be so. But I believe self-confessed conspiracy to do harm to the integrity of a National election of the United States just might carry a heavier penalty.

Meeting with co-conspirators and conspiring to do harm to the candidacy of one seeking a position in a National election, as made astoundingly clear in Jr's emails he willingly provided, provide evidence of both the act and highlighting intent contained in his own words in the emails. Jr's goose is COOKED and the only way out for him is a pardon from Daddy Fat Ass, to say nothing about Manafort and Kushner.

Conspiracy

"An agreement between two or more people to commit an illegal act, along with an intent to achieve the agreement's goal. Most U.S. jurisdictions also require an overt act toward furthering the agreement. An overt act is a statutory requirement, not a constitutional one. See Whitfield v. United States, 453 U.S. 209 (2005). The illegal act is the conspiracy's "target offense."

Conspiracy generally carries a penalty on its own. In addition, conspiracies allow for derivative liability where conspirators can also be punished for the illegal acts carried out by other members, even if they were not directly involved. Thus, where one or more members of the conspiracy committed illegal acts to further the conspiracy's goals, all members of the conspiracy may be held accountable for those acts.

Where no one has actually committed a criminal act, the punishment varies. Some conspiracy statutes assign the same punishment for conspiracy as for the target offense. Others impose lesser penalties.

Conspiracy applies to both civil and criminal offenses. For example, you may conspire to commit murder, or conspire to commit fraud."

Unfortunately getting "dirt" on one's opponent is just the nature of the beast known as politics.

Except getting dirt from a forgein entity is illegal.

Well then arrest all of Clinton's campaign team AND the DNC for getting assistance from the Ukraine. They smeared Manafort with the lie that he was being investigated for corruption forcing him to resign from the Trump campaign.

Oh and you better freaking track down and arrest all the individuals that paid a ton of money to Fusion GPS who then paid the $$$ to Steele who then paid Russian informants for that fairy freaking tale dossier.

Ooooooooooh yeah baby! If it's illegal start arresting!

"Chalupa, who founded the U.S. United With Ukraine Coalition in 2014, also led the DNC’s opposition research into any Trump ties to Russia, according to an essay she recently published at Medium.

Politico reported in January that Chalupa worked with the Ukrainian government to compile and disseminate research on links between Trump, his campaign advisers, and the Russian government.

To help spread that information, Chalupa relied on “a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives,” Politico reported.

One of the investigative journalists Chalupa worked with was Yahoo! News’ Michael Isikoff."

Former DNC Official Partnered With Convicted Bomb Maker To Investigate Trump

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

WHAT WILL YOU and your little Troll Camp of CYBER CRIMINALS SPAM America with tomorrow?
Sit down, child.

Your boy's own boy just threw the Old Man under the bus.

Not my circus... not my monkeys.

But it's yours.

Tee-hee.

My condolences.
Where do I send the Money to?
Libphuckistan?

You are so fortunate to have inherited millions of dollars and that diamond mine, and all these promises you have made me if I simply believe you? I want to be Rich too! I'll help you get your Inheritance! I'll believe you.

Who are you going to run for President in 2020?

IFucku America?

I heard that guy was the offspring of a wealthy Nigerian Prince who immigrated to The US. He turned $100 dollars in to $1 Million betting on "Cattle Futures" What a GENIUS!

Who wouldn't vote for that guy?

Excellent Choice.

Everyone...listen up!

Vote for The DNC's Democrat Nominee for President, IFucku America.

There is no one who represents The Democrat Party and DNC Values than IFucku America!
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
72_72.gif
... we've got a "live one" here...
75_75.gif

Yes you are wrong. Steele was originally hired by a Jeb Bush donor.

Actually NOT. The original request was by a government agency controlled by OSHITASS himself.

You liberals are getting tiring, Fact is your dumbass vice presidential candidate does not have any idea what Treason is as you don't lahohohoto. People like the Trump family would take twenty years to even find the dates and emails that were sent from new York, much less every interaction with any country. It is just a RED HERRING, It is time all of this shit stopped, and the shit who are pursuing it are held to the standard they are setting and have their motives displayed to the world.

Last edited:

Dim Bulb is right. Fredo Junior only came clean AFTER The New York Times contacted him about the emails.

Trump Jr. Became ‘Totally Transparent’ After The New York Times Got The Goods

The president’s son published emails tied to a 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer as the paper readied another scoop.

Oh for god's sake, what a rationalization. Has it crossed your simple mind that Mueller may know about this meeting already? Good fucking grief. Sorry Bob didn't email you with an update on his findings.

OP, are you suggesting Trump Jr. is the first to meet with foreign citizens over politics? That and if you were running for POUS, someone said they had dirt on your opponent, are you suggesting they should have refused to listen? If yes, why would that be?

If anything, sounds like Jr. was had.
No. I'm suggesting they shouldn't have freaking denied meetings like this repeatedly before this came out. At least they could've said "I don't recall any such contacts " to leave themselves some wiggle room. But nooooooo they had to be definitive about having nothing to do with the Russians. Amateur hour that makes them look sleazy which impacts our agenda. Stupid.

First they didn't deny it. Second, even if they had neglected to mention it, I believe the question concerned government officials, not lawyers & those involved in the entertainment industry. OPINION | Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia
"I have nothing to do with Russia." January 10, 2017. President Trump. Tweeted again on Jan 11. Many more examples. You can be an ostrich on this issue that is your right.

I thought we were talking about Don Jr.? So what if Trump tweeted "I have nothing to do with Russia"? What would you expect such an open statement to mean? Are you saying Jr. reported the incident to daddy, and daddy conveniently forgot and therefore broke something by tweeting "I have nothing to do with Russia"?

Say, if someone accused me of Russian conspiracy, I suppose I could conspire to say "I have nothing to do with Russia". Then someone would remind me my great-grandfather was Russian, a flaming conspiracy.
Do you really think Jr set up a meeting with a Rep from the Russian government that claimed to have damning info on Clinton, called in Manafort and Kushy and Trump had no Idea?? Do you REALLY think that?

Furthermore, do you really think Flynn took it upon himself to call the Russians and tell them not to react to Obamas sanctions without Trumps knowledge. Do you REALLY think that happened?

I see. So Trump had his head in all things. The dude is amazing

Think it's time to report this dupe
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?
Spamming, trolling, whatever you want to call it... join the discussion or beat it. We don't need you wasting time posting fake email after fake email. You made your point now move on
But I read your FAKE NEWS and FAKE ACCUSATIONS every day? Why isn't that considered Trolling and Spamming? There have been some, what 250 different FAKE ACCUSATION since he was Inaugurated and about 2,000 FAKE THREADS on them. Are you trying to tell me The Moderators aren't doing their jobs here?
Did this work for you in third grade? But they did it first?
Is posting Fake News, Fake Outrage, and Fake Allegations working for you and your party?

How, in your estimation, is it fake when the subject releases it himself?

President Trump on Donald Jr.'s emails: 'I applaud his transparency'

...Mueller never had a case...

No crime
No criminal activity
No collusion
No obstruction
No evidence
No case

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

WHAT WILL YOU and your little Troll Camp of CYBER CRIMINALS SPAM America with tomorrow?
Sit down, child.

Your boy's own boy just threw the Old Man under the bus.

Not my circus... not my monkeys.

But it's yours.

Tee-hee.

My condolences.
Where do I send the Money to?
Libphuckistan?

You are so fortunate to have inherited millions of dollars and that diamond mine, and all these promises you have made me if I simply believe you? I want to be Rich too! I'll help you get your Inheritance! I'll believe you.

Who are you going to run for President in 2020?

IFucku America?

I heard that guy was the offspring of a wealthy Nigerian Prince who immigrated to The US. He turned $100 dollars in to $1 Million betting on "Cattle Futures" What a GENIUS!

Who wouldn't vote for that guy?

Excellent Choice.

Everyone...listen up!

Vote for The DNC's Democrat Nominee for President, IFucku America.

There is no one who represents The Democrat Party and DNC Values than IFucku America!
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
72_72.gif
... we've got a "live one" here...
75_75.gif

He's in meltdown.
After months of unmitigated Trumpsplainin', today's moment of clarity has put him into a bit of a psychotic episode. Best to just let him finish.

Most libs' children are ethically abhorrent. That is because their parents are libs!

Really, just like Clinton didn't wipe down her server with a cloth. The basic facts: This story is about the sale of a controlling stake in a Canadian company called Uranium One to Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy agency.

Forum List

Back