Jr just destroyed a key part of Muellers case

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

WHAT WILL YOU and your little Troll Camp of CYBER CRIMINALS SPAM America with tomorrow?
Sit down, child.

Your boy's own boy just threw the Old Man under the bus.

Not my circus... not my monkeys.

But it's yours.

Tee-hee.

My condolences.

The arrogant, elitist Trump Camp just doesn't get it.

Good.

More opportunities to catch 'em collaborating with the Russian Government.

More opportunities to prove to the American People, what lying sacks of $hit their present leadership are.

WHAT WILL YOU and your little Troll Camp of CYBER CRIMINALS SPAM America with tomorrow?
Sit down, child.

Your boy's own boy just threw the Old Man under the bus.

Not my circus... not my monkeys.

But it's yours.

Tee-hee.

My condolences.
Where do I send the Money to?
Libphuckistan?

You are so fortunate to have inherited millions of dollars and that diamond mine, and all these promises you have made me if I simply believe you? I want to be Rich too! I'll help you get your Inheritance! I'll believe you.

Who are you going to run for President in 2020?

IFucku America?

I heard that guy was the offspring of a wealthy Nigerian Prince who immigrated to The US. He turned $100 dollars in to $1 Million betting on "Cattle Futures" What a GENIUS!

Who wouldn't vote for that guy?

Excellent Choice.

Everyone...listen up!

Vote for The DNC's Democrat Nominee for President, IFucku America.

There is no one who represents The Democrat Party and DNC Values better than IFucku America!

Last edited:
Glad I chose not to vote for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...

It's getting more and more difficult for sycophants to defend that lying ignoramus and his minions.
"Cafeteria Centrist" is funny.

It's an emotional defense mechanism.

Why wouldn't I be emotional? You have The Trump Administration Colluding with Russian Mobsters, and Nigerian Princes in an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME! I feel embarrassed to be an American today. It makes me want to burn a flag!

From: Mr. LUCAS sankoh <lucassankoh\\yahoo.fr Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL MR. WILLIAMS SANKOH TEL (225) 05 89 46 61 FAX (225) 21 58 10 05 or 21 58 18 26 Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE) DATE: 23/07/2016

STRICKLY CONFIDENCIAL ATTN: JARED KUSHNER

SIR, IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH CHAMBER'S OF COMMERCE AND I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU. I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM MR WILLIAMS SANKOH THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGOMAKA SANKOH WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT. I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND A SIERRA-LEONIAN.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED, HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $22. M(TWENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS) WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS.

THE CONTACT OF THE BANK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $22.000.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCH FREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL ME ON MY DIRECT LINE (225) 05 89 46 61 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

BEST REGARDS.

WILLIAMS SANKOH.
Think it's time to report this dupe
Report what? Is it illegal to post actual emails on a message board from Russians, Nigerians or anyone wanting to meet with me or The Trump Team, or Family?
No but it should be illegal to post the same thing over and over intending to be funny.
He isnt trying to be funny... he is trying to be annoying and make the point that he is doing what the Dems are doing. It's not clever, funny or effective
BUT IT's THE TRUTH, MR. NIGERIAN PRINCE With a Diamond Mine.

That's what you are selling... SPAM....and Dreams of WEALTH and Prosperity, if people will just "TRUST YOU" and be a "GIVER" instead of a selfish "TAKER".

Right?

What's more American than a Nigerian Prince living the American Dream and then Running for President....because you know....he wants to help.......the children.....???

Did this work for you in third grade? But they did it first?
Is posting Fake News, Fake Outrage, and Fake Allegations working for you and your party?
Well I'm a conservative and I'd say "no".
Ok, is it working for THEIR PARTY? You already answered NO.

See, what I did was an ILLUSTRATION to expose THE STRATEGY of THE LEFT. This is what they are doing.

Every day is another Email from a Nigerian Prince with a different ploy to suck people in. THOUSANDS on INNUMERABLE OUTLETS, posting FAKE ALLEGATIONS, Fake News, and each time with a different twist, and always from a NIGERIAN PRINCE, or RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

THE LEFT IS SPAMMING NEWS OUTLETS AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FAKE ALLEGATIONS EVERY DAY. 1,000s OF THEM. It is part of their RESIST DEMOCRACY campaign.

I can't wait for the next FAKE NEWS Offer from THE LEFT. I could be inheriting a fortune tomorrow!

THE LEFT IS THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF 24-7 SPAM!
Actually this thread shows that YOU are the living embodiment of spam. You obviously object to the Left doing it making you also a big hypocrite

So if I believe you, do I have to make out a money order made out to THE DNC and forward this to you so you can receive your inheritance, and for me rendering my assistance to you, you will in exchange for my help will give me a percentage of the DNC's Campaign Donations and a percentage of your inheritance for helping you and your party win the White House in 2020?

That's the deal, right? I just have to be gullible enough to believe the SPAM you and THE LEFT have saturated THE INTERNET with for two straight years, and then I can become WEALTHY BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS, RIGHT?
There is nothing that I wrote that you have to believe, nothing that I'm "selling". Go to jrs twitter and read it all for yourself. This isn't opinion or analysis. It's about words and events that he has admitted to. Things that actually happened. If you think any of it is false then state what it is. Stop fighting the strawman and stick to the subject

Is posting Fake News, Fake Outrage, and Fake Allegations working for you and your party?

See, what I did was an ILLUSTRATION to expose THE STRATEGY of THE LEFT. This is what they are doing.

Every day is another Email from a Nigerian Prince with a different ploy to suck people in. THOUSANDS on INNUMERABLE OUTLETS, posting FAKE ALLEGATIONS, Fake News, and each time with a different twist, and always from a NIGERIAN PRINCE, or RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

THE LEFT IS SPAMMING NEWS OUTLETS AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FAKE ALLEGATIONS EVERY DAY. 1,000s OF THEM. It is part of their RESIST DEMOCRACY campaign.

I can't wait for the next FAKE NEWS Offer from THE LEFT. I could be inheriting a fortune tomorrow!

Actually this thread shows that YOU are the living embodiment of spam. You obviously object to the Left doing it making you also a big hypocrite

So if I believe you, do I have to make out a money order made out to THE DNC and forward this to you so you can receive your inheritance, and for me rendering my assistance to you, you will in exchange for my help will give me a percentage of the DNC's Campaign Donations and a percentage of your inheritance for helping you and your party win the White House in 2020?

That's the deal, right? I just have to be gullible enough to believe the SPAM you and THE LEFT have saturated THE INTERNET with for two straight years, and then I can become WEALTHY BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS, RIGHT?
There is nothing that I wrote that you have to believe. Go to jrs twitter and read it all for yourself. This isn't opinion or analysis. It's about words and events that he has admitted to. Things that actually happened. If you think any of it is false then state what it is. Stop fighting the strawman and stick to the subject

You are right, I don't have to believe anything you say....but it's in your best interest if I do.

So after hearing your 200th attempt at trying to convince me that President Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT, and that you have a Diamond Mine, and an Unbelievable Fortune I could get a piece of, if I'd just believe you and help you get at it (it's buried in the Oval Office You Tell me) Who do I make the Check Out to?

I want to share in these fantastic promises you and The Democrat Party are making to me....

What were they again?

And how much money do you need to make this happen for us both?

You have some kind of plan to get in to the White House and get your Inheritance, right?

You aren't going to break in I hope.....

Who do I make the check out to?

June 2016: A "Russian" contacts JR through a third party claiming to have the "smoking gun" of all dirt on the Beast. In all fairness, this meeting request does imply "from the highest levels of Russian Govt?". He decides to listen to the spiel. He should have been suspicious? But, these are business people. Not professional liars.

He quickly finds out it is nothing? Ends the meeting, sends scam artist packing. Best Case.
This Russian recorded this meeting or Obama/NSA bugged it and it is dirty with sanctions talk. Worst case.

Any wrong? ::: small, insignificant appearance of hiding this minor event along with two other fairly high-level Trumpers. Was it so small event he does not remember? un-likely that all three of them don't remember?

Suddenly JR says? "oh, do you mean this email? this meeting? that was nothing".
Thats' all.

There is nothing that I wrote that you have to believe. Go to jrs twitter and read it all for yourself. This isn't opinion or analysis. It's about words and events that he has admitted to. Things that actually happened. If you think any of it is false then state what it is. Stop fighting the strawman and stick to the subject

You are right, I don't have to believe anything you say....but it's in your best interest if I do. So after hearing your 200th attempt at trying to convince me that President Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT, and that you have a Diamond Mine, and an Ubelievable Fortune I could get a piece of, if I'd just believe you and help you get at it (it's buried in the Oval Office You Tell me) Who do I make the Check Out to?

I want to share in these fantastic promises you and The Democrat Party are making to me. What were they again?

You're off your rocker dude. I asked very simple questions and you can't give a straight answer. I don't blame you because there really isn't anything you can say. You should learn how to control your emotions though. You're acting like a butthurt snowflake

You are right, I don't have to believe anything you say....but it's in your best interest if I do. So after hearing your 200th attempt at trying to convince me that President Trump is NOT MY PRESIDENT, and that you have a Diamond Mine, and an Ubelievable Fortune I could get a piece of, if I'd just believe you and help you get at it (it's buried in the Oval Office You Tell me) Who do I make the Check Out to?

I want to share in these fantastic promises you and The Democrat Party are making to me. What were they again?

You're off your rocker dude. I asked very simple questions and you can't give a straight answer. I don't blame you because there really isn't anything you can say. You should learn how to control your emotions though. You're acting like a butthurt snowflake

No need for questions. I trust you. You have been selling me on the fact that you are a Nigerian Prince with UNTOLD wealth who could solve all my Financial Problems and make me wealthy beyond my wildest dreams, if I just cash a check for you and help you get in to the White House where your Inheritance is stashed.

I've heard this every day for over year, that some mean man is keeping your inheritance from you in That Big Ole White House. And I believe you when you say you can make me wealthy beyond my WILDEST DREAMS if I just help you get rid of him.

I have my checkbook ready.

You have a plan right? A Plan for me, and Plan for America? I want to trust you.....I even have my checkbook right here in my hand. I have a pen, ready to write out a check for any amount you tell me to.

Tell me who to make it out to. Tell me what your plan is for me and America.

How much do I make it out for, and who to?

And what is the return on my Investment in you and Faith in you?

You have a plan, right to get in to the Oval Office and get all those diamonds and cash you told me about...... I know you do.

Why not share a little bit?

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

In short it isn't illegal and Jr has a good lawyer. But it still stinks.
There's bigger fish to fry than a perjury rap on junior.
so you keep claiming day after day after day after day after day....

Junior admitted to taking a meeting with someone he believed to be a Russian government lawyer with Manaforte and Kuchner. He hoped to get information from the Russian government to smear Clinton and help his father's campaign.

That's an admission that the Trump campaign was willing to collude with the Russian government to get his father elected.

Junior has just admitted to treason.

Obviously I don't know the details but when Jr released the emails he took away an important perjury trap that Mueller could've used against Jr. how? Because Mueller could have asked him under oath whether he had any interest in obtaining information from Russians and if Jr had said "no" he would've committed a crime. So releasing this email chain is actually quite smart.

Having said that the sickening defense I keep hearing from my side is "if it isn't illegal it isn't a problem." My goodness if we raised our children that way we'd have a generation of ethically abhorrent children.

There's bigger fish to fry than a perjury rap on junior.
so you keep claiming day after day after day after day after day....

Junior admitted to taking a meeting with someone he believed to be a Russian government lawyer with Manaforte and Kuchner. He hoped to get information from the Russian government to smear Clinton and help his father's campaign.

That's an admission that the Trump campaign was willing to collude with the Russian government to get his father elected.

Junior has just admitted to treason.
Nonsense.

No need for questions. I trust you. You have been selling me on the fact that you are a Nigerian Prince with UNTOLD wealth who could solve all my Financial Problems and make me wealthy beyond my wildest dreams, if I just cash a check for you and help you get in to the White House where your Inheritance is stashed.

I've heard this every day for over year, that some mean man is keeping your inheritance from you in That Big Ole White House. And I believe you when you say you can make me wealthy beyond my WILDEST DREAMS if I just help you get rid of him.

I have my checkbook ready. You have a plane right? A Plan for me, and Plan for America? I want to trust you.....I even have my checkbook right here in my hand. I have a pen. Tell me who to make it out to. Tell me what your plan is for me and America.

There you go again, showing off how big of an idiot you are. Is that really all you got? Try winning a debate with intellect and facts once in a while. The child's play does you no service

Unfortunately getting "dirt" on one's opponent is just the nature of the beast known as politics.

Hillary and the Dem's never attempted to get Trump's tax returns /sarcasm
Hillary and the Dems got called out in their lies and they lost the election because of it. So why do you think these lies from Trump and his team should be ignored?

Feel free to run against Trump in 2020 :laugh: Obama lied his ass off multiple times and I don't recall you libs demanding he be impeached. You can keep your doctor and plan ring a bell? An often repeated lie during a presidential campaign no less. You libs have no credibility, none to point a finger.

Gathering opposition research on your opponent is very much common in politics. This has been going on for over 200 years. To pretend that there is suddenly something "unethical" about it is a joke.

I don't know if the left realizes this but the whole entire incident completely buries the "Russian collusion" narrative. If Trump was colluding with the Russian government, why would his son need to meet with this lawyer to get dirt on Hillary?

What is coming out now is, this woman is tied to the same group who orchestrated the Trump Dossier.
REPUBLICAN Never Trump-ers'' orchestrated the Trump Dossier.... the never trumpers passed the investigation on to a liberal PAC to continue with it after Trump was nominated at the republican convention and he was their official nominee.... is all that I have read on it.

I have my checkbook ready. You have a plane right? A Plan for me, and Plan for America? I want to trust you.....I even have my checkbook right here in my hand. I have a pen. Tell me who to make it out to. Tell me what your plan is for me and America.

There you go again, showing off how big of an idiot you are. Is that really all you got? Try winning a debate with intellect and facts once in a while. The child's play does you no service

So you aren't going to keep your promises to me?
I thought you had an inheritance stashed in THE OVAL OFFICE, MR. Nigerian Prince.
Are you saying you were just trying to SCAM me, and now you don't want my help or my MONEY?

What about all of those emails you wrote me?
What about all of those promises?
What about the mean man in The Oval Office, keeping you from your inheritance?
Where those all lies just to get me to write a check to you?

You've been writing to me for over a year, making promise after promise and even told me you loved me.

You told me we could be happy together, if I just wrote you a check and helped you get your inheritance and get rid of that MEAN MAN IN THE OVAL OFFICE who was guarding your fortune night and day and keeping it from you.

Was a fool to believe you?

Unfortunately getting "dirt" on one's opponent is just the nature of the beast known as politics.

Hillary and the Dem's never attempted to get Trump's tax returns /sarcasm
Hillary and the Dems got called out in their lies and they lost the election because of it. So why do you think these lies from Trump and his team should be ignored?

Feel free to run against Trump in 2020 :laugh: Obama lied his ass off multiple times and I don't recall you libs demanding he be impeached. You can keep your doctor and plan ring a bell? An often repeated lie during a presidential campaign no less. You libs have no credibility, none to point a finger.
They lost congress and the White House largely because they didn't follow through with that... its call accountability. I called out Obama and Clinton when I thought they were being dishonest. I didn't point my finger at others to justify their lies. I don't know why you think their actions make it ok for our current leadership to be dishonest.

Leftist resorting to attacking the intelligence of a poster yet again.

So you aren't going to keep your promises to me?
I thought you had an inheritance stashed in THE OVAL OFFICE, MR. Nigerian Prince.
Are you saying you were just trying to SCAM me, and now you don't want my help or my MONEY?

What about all of those emails you wrote me?
What about all of those promises?
What about the mean man in The Oval Office, keeping you from your inheritance?
Where those all lies just to get me to write a check to you?
Yeah dude, are you reading this shit? All he is doing is spamming

Forum List

Back