Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Trying to squash you...shut you up..PC you. I will never be PC..and never allow a group of ANY think for me.

Well I've been on a one-woman anti-PC campaign for some time now. Wanna make it a two-woman campaign? I shouldn't have all this fun getting into all the trouble I do because of it. :)

Mind if I watch? ;)

:lol:

BTW? Mara Liasson had better watch her back too since she holds jobs at NPR...and FOX...:eek:

Shoot, we'll put you in a skirt and make it a group. :)

Trying to squash you...shut you up..PC you. I will never be PC..and never allow a group of ANY think for me.

Well I've been on a one-woman anti-PC campaign for some time now. Wanna make it a two-woman campaign? I shouldn't have all this fun getting into all the trouble I do because of it. :)
Christians are responsible for millions of deaths and pedophile acts. :thup:

:confused:

Christians are responsible for millions of deaths and pedophile acts. :thup:

Untrue. That would be rdean and everyone knows it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Poor Juan! I'm sure his FOX exposure as the token "liberal" replacement for Alan Colmes will increase and make up for any lost wages.

Mind if I watch? ;)

:lol:

BTW? Mara Liasson had better watch her back too since she holds jobs at NPR...and FOX...:eek:

Shoot, we'll put you in a skirt and make it a group. :)

Cooll! The T: "The Tootsie" of USMB! :lol:

Gee.....one less person, at FAUX Noise, promoting Teabaggerpalooza.Whatta crime......:rolleyes:
Shaman ignorance on display. You obviously didn't read the article or the headline of this thread. Juan was let go from NPR for his statements on Muslims which most sane people find reasonable. He will still be on FoxNews spewing his Liberal talking points as he was last night.

There are at least three threads on this subject so you must be trying to be willfully ignorant of the facts.

Negged.

Juan Williams a fucking liberal? What fluid are you drinking?

He's a sane liberal analyst, not an insane liberal pundit. But I would not expect someone who has a 'Proud Liberal' avatar to be able to make a distinction between the two....:lol:.

Poor Juan! I'm sure his FOX exposure as the token "liberal" replacement for Alan Colmes will increase and make up for any lost wages.

Take your head out of your azz. Colmes still appears on Fox. God damn son but you are dumb. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought we were being non-pc? :eusa_eh:

I always have been. I do try to use decency. I guess what you said went over my head though.
:confused: So slamming Muslims is a matter of pcism but slamming Christians is a matter of decency?

How confusing.

Ravi, I don't think he was slamming Muslims. He told his concerns. He was honest about it. What should he have said??

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said.

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous," Williams said.

Williams also commented on remarks by Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning Americans that the fight is coming to the U.S.

"He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don't think there's any way to get away from these facts," Williams said.

Forum List

Back