Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.
But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio
. (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

Read more: Liberal journalists suggest government censor Fox News | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Last edited:
Are Juan Williams’ statements worse that Obama’s regarding his grandmother?
“My grandmother… is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know, there’s a reaction in her that doesn’t go away and it comes out in the wrong way.”

NPR news analysts don't do extremist/biggoted opinions. If they do, they don't get to go on NPR anymore.

Makes NPR even more attractive to people who want to hear the news and make their own opinions.

People who need someone to tell them what their opinion should be should stick to FOX.

Critical thinkers stay with NPR.

Don't confuse news analyst parroting your views with being non-extremist or non-bigoted. When you can show that NPR has given equal time to the major issues of the day; i.e. budget, spending, healthcare package, etc. etc.; and has pointed out all the negatives AND positives, then I'll agree with you that they are as competent as Fox in reporting the news. Fox does give all sides to every issue. I don't believe you can show that NPR does.

But I guess it is human nature that people generally like whatever agrees with them and consider such to be superior to all other.

Now he can devote all his time to Fox news. He belongs there anyway.

So....who's coming to the defense of Juan Williams?
Is it the racist, I got mine, screw you, Conservatives?
Or is it the party of diversity, out for the little guy, and champion of the Black man, Liberals?
I'd say the racist, screw you conservatives. After all, he was bashing Muslims.

I have always liked Juan, even though I don't agree with much of his views (some I do). He's calm, he's smart, and not a parrot!! Kudo's to him for his guts. ♥

Or is it the party of diversity, out for the little guy, and champion of the Black man, Liberals?

He did NO SUCH THING. He expressed the same thing most Americans have since 9/11/2001.

But you plod on, umkay?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

He did NO SUCH THING. He expressed the same thing most Americans have since 9/11/2001.

But you plod on, umkay?
Wrong. He was being a bigot by criticizing people for how they dress....
if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims

Forum List

Back