Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

Muslims get to express their religion (their dress is their religion) in public. Christians do not.

I've never had a problem wearing a cross or crucifix, what are you referring to? A stigmata?

who gives a fuck?

Actually all these talking heads make much more than they are worth. On the other hand, don't like seeing a fair minded liberal being gang banged by the left.

When CAIR is against him, you know he's not all bad.

i know nothing about him, hence my question.

now that i know something about him, my question stands, albeit rhetorically.

:eusa_angel:

Why do Muslims get to express their religion (since their dress is their religion) in public places while Christians do not?

Some do dress from their native lands...however? The 9/11 terrorists melded into our society...tried very hard to look as us. And there are a couple million of Muslims in our Society now that are Muslims that dress no different that any other American.

Last edited:
Poor Juan! I'm sure his FOX exposure as the token "liberal" replacement for Alan Colmes will increase and make up for any lost wages.

Take your head out of your azz. Colmes still appears on Fox. God damn son but you are dumb. :lol::lol::lol:

Really??? A search of the FOX website lists his bio, but if you search the site, you can't find diddley squat on anything he has contributed to on air. Juan on the other hand has become the replacement "go to" guy for the liberal view on many of the evening shows.

I watch Fox. I see Colmes on there regularly. Usually O'Reilly is handing him his ass. He usually sits and debates with Monica Crowley. You should watch.. and learn.. stop drinking kool aid all the time. It simply isn't grown up.

Pure unadulterated crap! Juan Williams said nothing wrong! He voiced an opinion and he loses his job! He is one of the fairest man I have had the privilege to hear.
I WANT AMERICA BACK!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The recent NPR firing of Juan Williams has made me look into things a little deeper at NPR. George Soros just gave them $1 Million a few days ago and almost immediately after,Juan Williams was fired. This can't be a coincidence in my opinion. This matter needs to be fully investigated by our Government. NPR & PBS are partially Tax funded Media Outlets and something just doesn't seem right about this firing.

NPR has had far Left On-Air Personalities say much worse things than Juan Williams said and there were no actions taken against those Personalities. Bill Moyers compared the GOP to the Taliban and Anita Totenberg openly wished AIDS on a Republican and his family. Totenberg actually received a promotion and now has her own show on NPR. George Soros is also the major funding source behind Media Matters as well. They are well known for their constant attacks on Fox News. So him giving NPR $1 Million and Juan Williams being fired almost immediately after this donation,seems very suspect to me. A terrible wrong has been done here. Juan Williams deserves better. Our Government needs to investigate this travesty and then consider ending all Tax Funding of NPR & PBS.

The recent NPR firing of Juan Williams has made me look into things a little deeper at NPR. George Soros just gave them $1 Million a few days ago and almost immediately after,Juan Williams was fired. This can't be a coincidence in my opinion. This matter needs to be fully investigated by our Government. NPR & PBS are partially Tax funded Media Outlets and something just doesn't seem right about this firing.

NPR has had far Left On-Air Personalities say much worse things than Juan Williams said and there were no actions taken against those Personalities. Bill Moyers compared the GOP to the Taliban and Anita Totenberg openly wished AIDS on a Republican and his family. Totenberg actually received a promotion and now has her own show on NPR. George Soros is also the major funding source behind Media Matters as well. They are well known for their constant attacks on Fox News. So him giving NPR $1 Million and Juan Williams being fired almost immediately after this donation,seems very suspect to me. A terrible wrong has been done here. Juan Williams deserves better. Our Government needs to investigate this travesty and then consider ending all Tax Funding of NPR & PBS.

merged

Pure unadulterated crap! Juan Williams said nothing wrong! He voiced an opinion and he loses his job! He is one of the fairest man I have had the privilege to hear.
I WANT AMERICA BACK!!!!
:rolleyes: What a drama queen.

Drama queen? You've not read rdean or Starkey?

In any case, Juan Williams is the exception to the rule from right or left, he thinks. He just got canned for that.

Trying to squash you...shut you up..PC you. I will never be PC..and never allow a group of ANY think for me.

Well I've been on a one-woman anti-PC campaign for some time now. Wanna make it a two-woman campaign? I shouldn't have all this fun getting into all the trouble I do because of it. :)

Mind if I watch? ;)

:lol:

BTW? Mara Liasson had better watch her back too since she holds jobs at NPR...and FOX...:eek:
mediamatters is already trying to get her fired

I WANT AMERICA BACK!!!!

In any case, Juan Williams is the exception to the rule from right or left, he thinks. He just got canned for that.

And now that Juan is gone next up? Mara Liasson:

Liberal group zeros in on next target: NPR correspondent and Fox News contributor, Mara Liasson

Now that Fox News contributor Juan Williams has been dropped from National Public Radio, the liberal website Media Matters for America is now targeting Mara Liasson, the last remaining NPR correspondent who works with Fox News.

Liberal group zeros in on next target: NPR correspondent and Fox News contributor Mara Liasson - Yahoo! News

I WANT AMERICA BACK!!!!

Think George Soros.

Forum List

Back