Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

I thought we were being non-pc? :eusa_eh:

I always have been. I do try to use decency. I guess what you said went over my head though.
:confused: So slamming Muslims is a matter of pcism but slamming Christians is a matter of decency?

How confusing.

No...here's the DEAL...Leftists go way outta their way to unashamedly BASH Christians, Jews for supposedly forcing their views upon American Society...while the same left is perceived as defending a group of religious zealots that have OPENLY ANNOUNCED their intent to bring Sharia LAW and their ways under their flag to the WHITEHOUSE.

And that means YOU LEFTIES TOO DEARY.

Now...do NOT ask me for links...for the statements are everywhere [Google is your friend]. I am speaking from my observations.

Now you tell me where the problem lies?

Last edited:
I always have been. I do try to use decency. I guess what you said went over my head though.
:confused: So slamming Muslims is a matter of pcism but slamming Christians is a matter of decency?

How confusing.

Ravi, I don't think he was slamming Muslims. He told his concerns. He was honest about it. What should he have said??

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said.

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous," Williams said.

Williams also commented on remarks by Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning Americans that the fight is coming to the U.S.

"He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don't think there's any way to get away from these facts," Williams said.
How he feels, IMO, is that muslims being proud to be muslims is somehow wrong. In other words, he's accusing them of not being pc. And slamming them.

Oh, the irony.

How confusing.

No...here's the DEAL...Leftists go way outta they're way to unashamedly BASH Christians, Jews for supposedly forcing their views upon American Society...while the same left is perceived as defending a group of religious zealots that have OPENLY ANNOUNCED their intent to bring Sharia LAW and their ways under their flag to the WHITEHOUSE.

Now...do NOT ask me for links...for the statements are everywhere [Google is your friend]. I am speaking from my observations.

Again, you are claiming it is un-pc to slam Christians, and now Jews, but it is pc to slam Muslims.

Your head is messed up. Seriously.

How confusing.

Ravi, I don't think he was slamming Muslims. He told his concerns. He was honest about it. What should he have said??

"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said.

"But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous," Williams said.

Williams also commented on remarks by Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad warning Americans that the fight is coming to the U.S.

"He said the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood. I don't think there's any way to get away from these facts," Williams said.
How he feels, IMO, is that muslims being proud to be muslims is somehow wrong. In other words, he's accusing them of not being pc. And slamming them.

Oh, the irony.

No. He isn't. He is telling how it makes HIM feel...worried, nervous. Not that anyone was doing wrong. You are reading more into it. I take his word for it. I have always found him honest..even if I didn't agree with his views.
Anyway, we will have to agree to disagree here I suppose.

Poor Juan! I'm sure his FOX exposure as the token "liberal" replacement for Alan Colmes will increase and make up for any lost wages.

Take your head out of your azz. Colmes still appears on Fox. God damn son but you are dumb. :lol::lol::lol:

Really??? A search of the FOX website lists his bio, but if you search the site, you can't find diddley squat on anything he has contributed to on air. Juan on the other hand has become the replacement "go to" guy for the liberal view on many of the evening shows.

How confusing.

No...here's the DEAL...Leftists go way outta they're way to unashamedly BASH Christians, Jews for supposedly forcing their views upon American Society...while the same left is perceived as defending a group of religious zealots that have OPENLY ANNOUNCED their intent to bring Sharia LAW and their ways under their flag to the WHITEHOUSE.

Again, you are claiming it is un-pc to slam Christians, and now Jews, but it is pc to slam Muslims.

Your head is messed up. Seriously.

Whom is the greater threat to this nation as the world lies right now? WHOM owns the mantle of TERRORISM in the world as it is right this minute?

JEWS? Christians? Buddahists?

Right this minute? With certainy...Terrorists are MUSLIMS. Juan was speaking to this...but yet he gets FIRED. Nice to know that one can get fired for stating the case of his beliefs/observations...

You need to wake up Ravi. Seriously.

Poor Juan! I'm sure his FOX exposure as the token "liberal" replacement for Alan Colmes will increase and make up for any lost wages.

Take your head out of your azz. Colmes still appears on Fox. God damn son but you are dumb. :lol::lol::lol:

Really??? A search of the FOX website lists his bio, but if you search the site, you can't find diddley squat on anything he has contributed to on air. Juan on the other hand has become the replacement "go to" guy for the liberal view on many of the evening shows.

Colmes is on O'Reilly as a contributing commentator at least every week or two and appears on other panels now and then as well.

And this bio is prominently featured on Fox News' website. You didn't do much of a search did you.

Alan Colmes joined FOX News Channel in 1996. He served as the liberal counterpart and co-host of "Hannity & Colmes," a one-hour debate-driven talk show focusing on controversial newsmakers and issues of the day.

After a string of successful radio shows on WNBC, WABC and WMCA in New York, Colmes gained a reputation as a hard-hitting liberal known for his electric commentary on the American agenda. He has interviewed many key political figures, which include Former President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Reverend Jesse Jackson, Steve Forbes, New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, Ralph Nader and Ken Starr.

Colmes hosted his own self-titled late night radio talk show on WEVD-AM. After penetrating the Boston market with a hit radio show on WZLX, Colmes went from major market success to national talk radio prominence in 1990 with his fast-paced and informative afternoon news-driven show, which aired daily on hundreds of affiliates nationwide. Most recently, he returned to radio as host of a news-driven late-night talk show "The Alan Colmes Show," which is syndicated by the FOX News Channel.

headshot2.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/bios/talent/alan-colmes/

Last edited:
who gives a fuck?

Actually all these talking heads make much more than they are worth. On the other hand, don't like seeing a fair minded liberal being gang banged by the left.

When CAIR is against him, you know he's not all bad.

Colmes is on O'Reilly as a contributing commentator at least every week or two and appears on other panels now and then as well.

And this bio is prominently featured on Fox News' website. You didn't do much of a search did you.

Alan Colmes joined FOX News Channel in 1996. He served as the liberal counterpart and co-host of "Hannity & Colmes," a one-hour debate-driven talk show focusing on controversial newsmakers and issues of the day.

After a string of successful radio shows on WNBC, WABC and WMCA in New York, Colmes gained a reputation as a hard-hitting liberal known for his electric commentary on the American agenda. He has interviewed many key political figures, which include Former President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Reverend Jesse Jackson, Steve Forbes, New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, Ralph Nader and Ken Starr.

Colmes hosted his own self-titled late night radio talk show on WEVD-AM. After penetrating the Boston market with a hit radio show on WZLX, Colmes went from major market success to national talk radio prominence in 1990 with his fast-paced and informative afternoon news-driven show, which aired daily on hundreds of affiliates nationwide. Most recently, he returned to radio as host of a news-driven late-night talk show "The Alan Colmes Show," which is syndicated by the FOX News Channel.

headshot2.jpg

- Political News - FOXNews.com

"Who gives a fuck"... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Juan Williams has been spreading the progressive agenda for decades. It's finnally caught up to him. Boo fucking woo.

Forum List

Back