Juan Williams: plagiarist

OMG, I just read the rest of the posts of those not on my ignore list. They actually believe leftists who argue for the left at Fox are actually not leftists.

Oh, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Hey barkeep, I'll have what Synth is havin'.

On second thought, I think his brand of Koolaid is toxic. Better make that a Shirley Temple, please. :lmao:

Its Fox.

SSDD and no one cares.

Its what we all expect from Fox.
It's the Right. Nothing from the Right is original. Right now MessiahRushie is taking credit for his "Limbaugh Theorem" which he plagiarized from Noah Rothman.

Not so fast.

Even more traditional media gets into the same sort of trouble. It happens when you have to meet deadlines.

Even the well regarded Maureen Dowd got in trouble for very much the same thing.

Its Fox.

SSDD and no one cares.

It's the Right. Nothing from the Right is original. Right now MessiahRushie is taking credit for his "Limbaugh Theorem" which he plagiarized from Noah Rothman.

Not so fast.

Even more traditional media gets into the same sort of trouble. It happens when you have to meet deadlines.

Even the well regarded Maureen Dowd got in trouble for very much the same thing.

She's not "well regarded" anymore, and she didn't "get in trouble," she flat-out plagiarized. It was no simple research error in an article she had to whip out in a few hours, it was wholesale theft. That book is long as hell; she didn't jot it off during her lunch break. No excuses for her.

Its Fox.

SSDD and no one cares.

It's the Right. .

Juan Williams is "the Right"?

:confused::confused::confused:

Cute, isn't it. :lol:

The fact that Williams is a Democrat is meaningless. He appears on Fox - they aren't used to having another viewpoint on their media.

On the topic - it is, in reality, very standard procedure for a busy pundit to employ researchers to draft chunks of articles, etc. I know this - I've been one of those researchers and I've employed them.

Racist liberals just look for 'reasons' to hate him.

Its Fox.

SSDD and no one cares.

Not so fast.

That hag is a racist, anti semitic, trout.

Its Fox.

SSDD and no one cares.

Not so fast.

MessiahRushie is under no deadline. He plagiarized Noah Rothman, bragged about how everybody was picking up on "HIS" theorem while denying he was bragging, then pretended not to care that everyone was using "HIS" theorem without giving "HIM" credit while making sure his audience knew it was "HIS."

March 5, 2013
RUSH: Limbaugh Theorem, folks! Limbaugh Theorem. It's everywhere. I'm not bragging.

March 5, 2013
RUSH: Now, let me wrap this up.* I'm very nervous about this.* And the only reason that I'm continuing to go through this Limbaugh Theorem, I'm being very honest with you, I'm being deluged with e-mail from people who are telling me they're seeing and reading all kinds of people using it as their own and not giving me credit, and I just want you all to know, I don't really care.*

Last edited:

Not so fast.

That hag is a racist, anti semitic, trout.
Sandy checks in to drop off some stupidity.

Juan Williams is "the Right"?

:confused::confused::confused:

no, he's an apologist for the right. window dressing too

You are just another in a long line of racist lefties. You disgusting bigots are nothing if not predictable.

I know you need your Boogeyman, but it's time to grow up.

Okay. Whatever you say. I'm a far left racist and I need boogeymen :eek:

danterats.jpg

Forum List

Back