🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jubilant Mitch McConnell Does The Right Thing! Cuts Stimulus Unemployment Benefits By $400.00

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

This was the best way to go. I have some renter's who I've got ready for eviction between the 1st and 5th. They knew this was coming but was complacent thinking they would get an unemployment extension. Luckily I have some new hard working families ready to move in.

McConnell is a crooked fuckwhit. Hope the reaper takes him next. There should be zero extra money. These folks can go find another job.

• Banned

McConnell is a crooked fuckwhit. Hope the reaper takes him next. There should be zero extra money. These folks can go find another job.

Agreed.

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

There are no jobs out there and with states being forced to either suspend re-opening or even re-closing jobs will be scarce.

I predict you turn into a raving, frothing at mouth Progressive by Labor Day.

Bookmark this

When the Democrats take over Washington your ass will in big trouble. The Republican proposal is bullshit. It will turn a recession into a depression. That $600 a week is one of the reasons the economy has not totally collapsed. Let us see Republican Senators live in $200 a week.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

There are no jobs out there and with states being forced to either suspend re-opening or even re-closing jobs will be scarce.

Bull shit.

Bookmark this

And I suspect you will be a good little worker bee and vote for the lesser of two evils just like you have since you bought that line when Rush first said it. Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats are. McConnel is corrupt trash like the rest.

Bookmark this

Here you go as an example, the guy who wrote the book outing Biden and his spawn making money off china. In that same book that he mentioned Biden, he also mentioned cocaine Mitch. They are all trash and need to go. By death or election, either way will do. They are the problem, all of them and until you people stop falling for this "lesser of two evils" bull shit nothing will change.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody believes your ridiculous story.

Idiot Stormfront refugees like you are hilarious. You are just as stupid as the TDS afflicted morons. And everybody here knows it.

Last edited:

This whole thing is just BS. I heard the plan from the Senate. It wasn't a set amount. It was 75% of their normal income so it's going to vary. Both sides have jumped on the 400 and 200 BS and that is exactly what it is.

They won't be living on $200 a week. They'll be living on what they would have normally received in unemployment PLUS $200 a week.

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

This whole thing is just BS. I heard the plan from the Senate. It wasn't a set amount. It was 75% of their normal income so it's going to vary. Both sides have jumped on the 400 and 200 BS and that is exactly what it is.

The fact is that there is no way to do that. The computer systems that states and the federal government use have no way of doing it. You are BS. What is wrong with 100%?

We need to keep the program as is. Worth noting that the Democrat proposal ratchets the amount down as the unemployment rate drops. It has succeeded in it's goal of pumping money into the economy. Also many businesses are getting big tax breaks that extend into the next year.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Democrat proposal is a massive waste of money. We need to go the McConnell route. People will just have to minimize their living standards.

The Republicans are absolutely correct on this one. There are reports everywhere that employers cannot get their employees back. They make more money on UE with that 600 extra check every week than they did working.

When people are not working, it has an effect on unemployment levels and the economy in general. The Democrats knew that people are not going back to work and wanted to keep it that way. So I'm really surprised that they compromised.

Forum List

Back