Judge believes man who sodomized 3 yr old didn't intend to harm her. Reduces sentence.

Okey dokey. I want to bazooka barf big time. It's a thought process like this Judge has that makes me want to believe the person is on drugs because surely no one could possibly believe that sodomizing a three year old and covering her mouth to keep her from screaming was just a sad accident of the perpetrator getting aroused at the wrong time and really meant no harm.

Thank heavens the state is appealing his ruling.

"A California judge has reduced a child rapist's mandatory 25-year sentence down to only 10 - saying anything longer would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly told an Orange County jury that 20-year-old Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto 'did not intend to harm' the three-year-old girl he raped at his family home in June.

The judge said that he was sure that although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream out, 'there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim's well-being'.

Good grief. Rest of sickening story at link.

Judge M. Marc Kelly REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3-year-old Daily Mail Online

Typical.

Progressives see children as value-less, particularly the children of the poor. They exist to serve adult progressives.

Yes you are a hic. Nice picture of yourself.

Dude, you threw up all over yourself again. Someone needs to turn a fire hose on you... Now crawl back into the gutter.
Seeing fat out of shape white boys like you would make anyone throw up. Go clean your musty ass crack if you are going to come out of the closet about being gay.

429252.jpeg

Here is a picture of this sick judge, from his notre dame profile. And he has 2 sons, himself, and serving recently as a youth basketball coach in Newport.

Judges Roster - superior courts

This is just so sick-
OC Judge Cuts 15 Years Off Mandatory Sentence of Man Convicted of Sodomizing Toddler KTLA

"However, saying that 25 years to life was cruel and unusual punishment under the U.S. Constitution, the court — despite the prosecutor’s objection — sentenced Rojano-Nieto to 10 years in prison.

“Although serious and despicable, this does not compare to a situation where a pedophilic child predator preys on an innocent child,” Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly said, according to a City News Service article posted by the Orange County Register. “There was no violence or callous disregard for (the victim’s) well-being.”

The assault took place on June 4, 2014, when the 3-year-old girl wandered into a garage where Rojano-Nieto was playing video games, Deputy District Attorney Whitney Bokosky said in the new service’s article.

Rojano-Nieto became sexually aroused and assaulted the girl, according to Bokosky.

The judge felt that under the circumstances the minimum 25 year sentence would be too harsh.

“In looking at the facts of Mr. Rojano’s case, the manner in which this offense was committed is not typical of a predatory, violent brutal sodomy of a child case,” Kelly said.

“Mr. Rojano did not seek out or stalk (the victim). He was playing video games and she wandered into the garage. He inexplicably became sexually aroused but did not appear to consciously intend to harm (the victim) when he sexually assaulted her,” the wire service reported Kelly saying.

Okey dokey. I want to bazooka barf big time. It's a thought process like this Judge has that makes me want to believe the person is on drugs because surely no one could possibly believe that sodomizing a three year old and covering her mouth to keep her from screaming was just a sad accident of the perpetrator getting aroused at the wrong time and really meant no harm.

"A California judge has reduced a child rapist's mandatory 25-year sentence down to only 10 - saying anything longer would be 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly told an Orange County jury that 20-year-old Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto 'did not intend to harm' the three-year-old girl he raped at his family home in June.

The judge said that he was sure that although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream out, 'there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim's well-being'.

Judge M. Marc Kelly REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3-year-old Daily Mail Online

This judge, and I use the term very loosely, needs to be removed from his position. He's either a complete moron or a pedophile. Either way he is unfit for the job.

And yet he resentenced a gang member for prior convictions to the maximum after he was stopped for dui. The appeals court reversed that order.
Something is wrong with this judge.
Appeals Court Slams OC Judge Marc Kelly in Gang Case OC Weekly

This judge, and I use the term very loosely, needs to be removed from his position. He's either a complete moron or a pedophile. Either way he is unfit for the job.

Are you as sick as your comment suggests, as inappropriate as it is, under these circumstances?
Unfreaking believable. This pervert should be shot
chistians need to be more tolerant of child rape all the worlds elite
are into it, after we are forced to embrace homosexuals lowering age the age of consent will be next
its not my belief..I was speaking to what the new age agenda is

More on this judge -
Judge Who Clipped Child Rapist s Sentence Once Went Easy On Predator Cop LAist

Just years before Kelly went easy on a man caught in a sting. On February 18, 2006, 51-year-old Stephen Robert Deck was arrested as part of a sting operation conducted by Perverted-Justice.com, who you may better know as the organization that's worked with Dateline NBC on To Catch a Predator. When Deck was arrested, he was looking for a fictitious 13-year-old girl named "Amy" at a Laguna Beach park he'd been chatting with online. Deck, unlike the dozen other men caught in the same sting, was a CHP officer of 23 years. Deck retired from the force after his arrest.

Deputy District Attorney Robert Mestman said that Deck had a fetish for young girls,the OC Register reports. After chatting for a few days with "Amy" online, Deck arranged to meet her at a park after the girl revealed her mother wasn't around. He drove 45 miles to meet the fake 13-year-old. He brought with him a camera, several condoms and a piece of key lime pie.

When Deck was sentenced on March 19, 2010, he was remorseful, the Daily Breeze reports. Prosecutors were pushing for the maximum sentence of four years in prison, but Judge Kelly decided on only a year in jail. Deck's other punishments included a class on sex addiction, 5 years of probation, a $200 fine, and registering for life as a sex offender, according to the OC Weekly. You can see Deck on the sex offender registry here.

More on this judge -
Judge Who Clipped Child Rapist s Sentence Once Went Easy On Predator Cop LAist

Just years before Kelly went easy on a man caught in a sting. On February 18, 2006, 51-year-old Stephen Robert Deck was arrested as part of a sting operation conducted by Perverted-Justice.com, who you may better know as the organization that's worked with Dateline NBC on To Catch a Predator. When Deck was arrested, he was looking for a fictitious 13-year-old girl named "Amy" at a Laguna Beach park he'd been chatting with online. Deck, unlike the dozen other men caught in the same sting, was a CHP officer of 23 years. Deck retired from the force after his arrest.

Deputy District Attorney Robert Mestman said that Deck had a fetish for young girls,the OC Register reports. After chatting for a few days with "Amy" online, Deck arranged to meet her at a park after the girl revealed her mother wasn't around. He drove 45 miles to meet the fake 13-year-old. He brought with him a camera, several condoms and a piece of key lime pie.

When Deck was sentenced on March 19, 2010, he was remorseful, the Daily Breeze reports. Prosecutors were pushing for the maximum sentence of four years in prison, but Judge Kelly decided on only a year in jail. Deck's other punishments included a class on sex addiction, 5 years of probation, a $200 fine, and registering for life as a sex offender, according to the OC Weekly. You can see Deck on the sex offender registry here.
Chris Hansen and Perverted Justice work hard to get dangerous predators off the streets and an asshole judge gets them a sweet deal. Disgusting.

I think we should rule that the judge be sodomized and then see what he thinks.

Expect this to appealed all the way up to the Ninth Circus Court in California. Then the perp will not only have his sentence commuted, he'll be awarded cash compensation.

Hey, folks, it's not as if California were one of the "57" states of the union - it's just a state of "mind"!

Last edited:

I think we should rule that the judge be sodomized and then see what he thinks.
By a horse...just to keep things in scale.

Forum List

Back